PDA

View Full Version : Next up, lets annihilate England at Lords

ralam468
January 31, 2005, 04:12 PM
I think we can win against England if we play 2/3 spinners. Pitches in England these days are flat and resemble those of the subcontinent. We all know English batsmen can't play the spinning ball. Remember Shane Warne's performance in the ashes. Heck, Nicky Boje troubled the Yanks in SA and UK.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:47 PM GMT, by ralam468.

shovon13
January 31, 2005, 04:14 PM
england is one of the top teams in the world right now. many consider them to be the second best in tests right after australia.

really really tough challenge for bangladesh. but nothing's impossible.

pagol-chagol
January 31, 2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ralam468

Hehe! You are preparing yourself for a hard fall.

ralam468
January 31, 2005, 04:20 PM
England is not the second best team in the world. India and Sri Lanka at full strength are head and shoulders above England. Just because you defeat a South African team lead by a coward named Graeme Smith, you don't become the seond best.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 9:21 PM GMT, by ralam468.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:48 PM GMT, by ralam468.

mwrkhan
January 31, 2005, 04:26 PM
This is the text of my thread on another post in this forum:

Let's not get carried away. Results are everything and our performance over the past few years have been pretty exasperating. We will be touring England in May and will play them in damp, early summer conditions. We shall also be playing Australia . Let's be realistic about our prospects. An objective appraisal of our strength versus theirs is a sobering experience.

In an earlier thread I expressed my misgivings about this tour. I will repeat the gist of my argument here.

Facing England on their soil in the early part of the summer is a daunting experience for most teams nowadays. This is not the pathetic English side of the 80's and 90's. Given the physical stature of our players and their difficulty in playing bounce, a few injuries from rising deliveries cannot be discounted (Harmison and Brett Lee any one?). The wickets will be softer and negate any spin advantage we may have. There is a very real possibility, given the expected results, that our new found confidence will be shattered. Meanwhile, we can expect pity at best and derision at worst from a prejudicial media. Whatmore could well be induced by an offer from a better team after the tour.
Furthermore, the old refrains of test cricket being undermined by the presence of BD and ZIM will be re-ignited.

Given the very real possibilities mentioned above, is touring England for a full tour really the best thing now. Could we not play them more often on our own soil until we improve further (and arrange non-test tours to England in the meantime)? Couldn't this tour do more harm than good for BD cricket?

soulkiller
January 31, 2005, 04:30 PM
when are we playing against england?

oracle
January 31, 2005, 04:36 PM
reading the title of this thread I nearly annihilated my coffee cup. :D
With half the team that are new recruits from the U-19 camp one would be wise to check on the sobering scorecards of the BD U-19 games that were played in England. Fat chance.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 9:37 PM GMT, by oracle.

Mahmood
January 31, 2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by soulkiller
when are we playing against england?

Chck the main page for upcoming series schedules.
http://www.banglacricket.com

Zobair
January 31, 2005, 04:48 PM
Oh God! here we go...

CTazim
January 31, 2005, 04:54 PM
Borrowing this quoted quoted in Rafiq bhai's article. "We must try to do the things we think we cannot". The question is can we annihilate England in England. The answer is probably No. Do we have a chance of beating them? Maybe we do may be we don't. But we ought to fight. The way we fought the first day in Australia. This is our first trip to England. Inshallah I will be there to see them play the mighty Australia and England this summer. Hope to be pleasantly surprised.

BTW The topic headline should have been Can we beat England in their own Turf? We ought to stay away from strong words like Annihilate etc. We should keep our head down and give them a good fight. One thing I know for sure both England and Australia will play the strongest side possible. Only God knows!! May be we will be 2nd in the Tri-nation tournament. Ofcourse being #1 will be the true icing on the cake! For that one I may travel back with the BD team to Bangladesh this time. :)

Azim

ralam468
January 31, 2005, 04:55 PM
It's not as far-fetched as anyone might think. English Batsmen have not been able to cope with spin ever since the days of Gower and Gooch. While I know that they have good batsmen in Trescothick, Thorpe and Flintoff, I still think its not a pipedream to win against England.
:bravo::fanflag:

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:01 PM GMT, by ralam468.

Pundit
January 31, 2005, 04:59 PM
I think the topic header ought to be..

Can we draw a test match in England this Summer ?

You guys are welcome to dig up this thread 6 months from now !

ralam468
January 31, 2005, 05:05 PM
Living in Virginia, I guess you have grown accustommed to being the second fiddle to Miami and Florida State in football. I don't beliive in drawing the series. Winning is everything. A great coach named Bill Parcells once said Winnning is better than doing it!!!! ;)

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:09 PM GMT, by ralam468.

sham1980
January 31, 2005, 05:09 PM
Inshallah, may be at least we shall put ona good show. I think we will bowl well with Rafique, Mashrafe, Tapash, Nazmul, Enamul? but can we bat we need to stay at the crease ..... With Nafis and his partner ? stayin seeing new ball off then Bash, ash and aftab can do a bit every innnings aim for 250 minimum ............ We need to put some records straight throw some critism back the other way to where they came from ..... that article in the BBC about us being bad etc

rafiq
January 31, 2005, 05:11 PM
England will a tough challenge but one that Bangladesh should be looking forward to. We have toured everywhere else except India so this is just another step on the learning curve. If expectations are kept realistic, and the team composition is done with some thought, I am sure the team can give a good account for themselves even if they lose all the matches.

One by-product of this tour will be any interest our up and coming players get from county cricket teams. So far we are drawing a blank in getting any overseas contracts, I wonder if that could change for the most consistent performers on this tour.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:12 PM GMT, by rafiq.

mwrkhan
January 31, 2005, 05:12 PM
England do not play Australia in tests until July when the weather will be hotter and the pitches drier, dustier and harder. These conditions will favour spin and no doubt Warne will exploit them (there are already complaints about the scheduling in the English media).

Unfortunately, that is not the time when we will play England. Early on in the summer conditions will be damp and the wickets green and soft. Any possible spin advantage that we may have is likely to be neutralized, hence my pessimism.

I shall hope against hope for a miracle. But I will temper my enthusiasm for now.

Zephaniah
January 31, 2005, 05:12 PM
Cloud cuckoo land!

rafiq
January 31, 2005, 05:20 PM
hey ralam, I'll be happy if your predictions come true. A quickfire century from Nafis against England's "ordinary spinners" will definitely be on the cards. But we are likely to struggle against their seam bowlers, don't you think. Particularly worried about Javed Oman opening the test innings, although I am not saying he should be dropped.

btw, feel free to have a go at any Virginia residents you want to if that helps you make your point. But as a Virginia Tech alum, I have to remind you that my particular school does not play second fiddle to the football teams you mentioned. Not only did Tech barely lose the Sugar Bowl to Auburn, they also cleaned up the ACC with Miami et al. Lane Stadium is not an easy place for anyone to win. You can have a go at UVA though, they are the softies in that state.

ralam468
January 31, 2005, 05:22 PM
Lets not put England on the pedestal of Lloyd's WIndies team. What we have accomplished last two months is a launching pad for bigger and better things for the future. May be I jumped the gun a bit by stating Lets annihilate England, but today is not the day to ponder what we can do or can't do. Lets show the baggers who created the game that Bangladesh is not an afterthought rather a force to be reckoned with. Expect the unexpected!!!

ralam468
January 31, 2005, 05:26 PM
Rafiq, you're a godsend. Finally, someone who gets what I wanted to say. I know VaTech beat my canes this year but how many times have we beaten you in the last 10 years. I give VAtech credit for beating my canes. But, face it Brock Berlin is color-blind.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:27 PM GMT, by ralam468.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:32 PM GMT, by ralam468.

mwrkhan
January 31, 2005, 05:33 PM
Gentlemen, let's restrict our conversation to BD cricket on this thread. :)

P.s.: Never understood the attraction of American football.

ikhtiarahmed
January 31, 2005, 05:52 PM
VTech Hokies are cool. But forget that, I must say that we are being very shallow by daring to say, "Lets annihilate....". As far as I am concerned, we had trouble annihilating the A team of the #9 test playing country, Zimbabwe, so lets not get our dreams twisted. (I hope and pray that i am wrong)

Though these wins will definitely give our batsmen and bowlers the confidence that they lacked for the last 3-4 years, it is very early and naive to predict the annihilation of England at their home.

Pundit
January 31, 2005, 05:54 PM
Living in Virginia, I guess you have grown accustommed to being the second fiddle to Miami and Florida State in football.

The only part about living in VA that disgusts me is VA Tech. I myself am an SEC, so....

As is already reflected by our resident VA Tech alum, the only good they are capable of is rear biting.

If you choose to be caustic at me for other reasons, then open up another thread you know where and bring out your boxing gloves. Out of pity I might allow you to team up with our VA Tech alum here. Not sure what good that will do though. And maybe you should make our players read Bill's own journal for inspiration or something...

But I hope with Harmison struggling, nature has atleast solved one of BD's problems.

Amazing how this board has become from one with no hope for BD cricket whatsoever, to one expecting to clean up England, in just over a fortnight.

Remind me now, wasn't it our VA Tech alum just post a topic - celebrating mediocrity !

Zephaniah
January 31, 2005, 06:46 PM
I hear American football is the most aggresive/violent sport in this planet. Ice hockey comes close?

Back to gentleman's game - Cricket.

Inclusion of JO is non-starter. Forget Rana's batting ability. It won't cut it in England. Batting line up should be filled with technically sound batsmen. As for fast bowlers, in form Mashrafee+Tapash would form a potent opening attack, but please no Mushfique for tests please. BD team is short on pace bowling all-rounder or bowlers who can bat a bit.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 11:48 PM GMT, by Zephaniah.

cisco-guy
January 31, 2005, 07:11 PM
Living in Virginia, I guess you have grown accustommed to being the second fiddle to Miami and Florida State in football. I don't beliive in drawing the series. Winning is everything. A great coach named Bill Parcells once said Winnning is better than doing it!!!! ;)

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:09 PM GMT, by ralam468.

I really like your optimistic attitude here. Let's keep the momentum going:)

We have some great spinners and our Batsmen proved to the naysayers that we can also bat. Our fielding improved tremendously. Out of 2 Test Games that we would be playing against England:

1 Win, 1 Loss (My prediction)
2 Loss (less likely)
2 Win (not impossible)

BangladeshFan
January 31, 2005, 07:31 PM
if england loses a test to bangladesh, one thing is for sure, vaughn (i cant spell this guy's name:P) will retire or forced to retire.england still cant imagine a lose to bangladesh, thats for granted.

but i think it will be a mistake if we choose the team thinking the state of pitch. bd have to play rafiq and enamul, if they want to trouble english batsmen. i cant see mashrafi and tapash knocking them over even in seaming conditions. play your best team and hope for the best should be the strategy.

Hasib
January 31, 2005, 07:32 PM
the thing is... we have to play to win every match... that way we will pull of a win against tougher opponents... we probably won't beat them this time around.... but no harm in trying.

allrounder
January 31, 2005, 08:30 PM
forget about win and loss. We need to focus on our own performances, experience from recent matches and a target that each players need to achieve individually.

I definitely would not want to see the horrific scorecards of 5 wkts before 50 runs. Please erase those emotional torture from now on.

zman
January 31, 2005, 08:38 PM
Ive been reading all the posts on the upcoming england - bangladesh series... pretty interesting remarks there... here's my two cents.. I don't really care whether we win a test or not, to me the most important thing is how our cricketers approach the game and deal with the challenges of it on a daily basis.. we've seen glimpses of brilliance and high quality individual performances every now and then... but only as recently as the last test match against india hve they been able to establish a new trend of playing as a team which they surely adequately backed up with tremendous performances against india in the one day series and then again in the series against zimbabwe .. im thrilled to see that finally we're starting to understand the mental aspect of the game and playing as a solid team... and that is precisely wht i expect our players to focus on and and get better at.. if our cricketers are able to comply with these terms whether we win or lose will become less relevent as these qualities will eventually lead us to success... Im keeping my fingers crossed our players will keep up the good work and pretty soon in a matter of 3/4 years we'll hve a strong team capable of challenging any team in the world and become a force to be reckoned with... Dun forget even a decade ago srilanka used to be considered one of the worst teams in the history of cricket.. but under the tutelage and careful supervision of Dave whatmore, who i believe is a magician by the way :D, they were able to turn the tide in their favor in no time once they figured out the mental aspect of the game.. Fortunately we have the greatest teacher of the game on our side now and also a bunch of immensely talented young cricketers who seem to be learning a few tricks from the master and playing sensible cricket at the moment... my heart goes out to our cricketers who engineered an unbelievable, amazing, intriguing sereis victory which most ppl thought nearly impossible and also congrats to all those fellow bangladeshis at home and abroad once again unitedly celebrating a momentous event

rafiq
January 31, 2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Pundit

Living in Virginia, I guess you have grown accustommed to being the second fiddle to Miami and Florida State in football.

The only part about living in VA that disgusts me is VA Tech. I myself am an SEC, so....

As is already reflected by our resident VA Tech alum, the only good they are capable of is rear biting.

If you choose to be caustic at me for other reasons, then open up another thread you know where and bring out your boxing gloves. Out of pity I might allow you to team up with our VA Tech alum here. Not sure what good that will do though. And maybe you should make our players read Bill's own journal for inspiration or something...

But I hope with Harmison struggling, nature has atleast solved one of BD's problems.

Amazing how this board has become from one with no hope for BD cricket whatsoever, to one expecting to clean up England, in just over a fortnight.

Remind me now, wasn't it our VA Tech alum just post a topic - celebrating mediocrity !

hey pundit,

who exactly is scared of you taking your gloves off? you know you are starting to become a real joke with all these posts trying to antagonize everyone especially me. I just laugh at your efforts to get attention from me! I didn't realize how badly you need this kind of validation to have a good day.

you take a post from another person and use it to attack me via virginia tech. What's your IQ, man? I mean, you are expecting me to get down to your level and ask "could you even get into Virginia Tech?", aren't you. Never mind, I won't ask such an embarrassing question.

I believe you were recently banned for making outrageous posts. Shouldn't you try to be more careful or are you so big that the rest of us must walk timid in your presence?

Stick to what you know, whatever that is.

Pundit
January 31, 2005, 11:45 PM
What Rafiq is really trying to say is that Va Tech is better than the SEC.

Now I know the source of his newly found confidence.

rafiq
January 31, 2005, 11:51 PM
I don;t care about virginia tech or the sec. I want you to take a look at your rubbish posts and leave me out of them. I have no respect for you, need none from you in return. I don't come to banglacricket to see what you have to say. I don't post anything to you, don't need to retort to your negative comments, but at the same time you don't have a free reign here.

As for virginia tech, it;s a good football team and an even better school. are you a football pundit now as well. anyway, i don't care.

rafiq
January 31, 2005, 11:56 PM
anyway, i hope this was entertaining. I'm done and don't say anything real nasty please so we have to keep this going. if you need the last laugh, go ahead.

Huda
February 1, 2005, 12:45 AM
I think we can win against England if we play 2/3 spinners. Pitches in England these days are flat and resemble those of the subcontinent. We all know English batsmen can't play the spinning ball. Remember Shane Warne's performance in the ashes. Heck, Nicky Boje troubled the Yanks in SA and UK.

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:47 PM GMT, by ralam468.

the yanks are not the english, ralam, the yanks are a term used for the americans

Hasib
February 1, 2005, 12:57 AM
The English r the "poms"

cricketfan
February 1, 2005, 07:11 AM
When New Zealand came to BD a few months ago, they beat BD comprehensively in tests as well as ODIs. But they were wise enough to acknowledge publicly that this win against BD did not prepare them to face Australia whom they met next.

I fail to see how win for BD over Zimbabwe ( gained after considerable sweating and anxious moments, especially in ODIs) has prepared BD to annihilate England in May/ June 2005.

Edited on, February 1, 2005, 12:13 PM GMT, by cricketfan.

Mr-khan
February 1, 2005, 07:16 AM
England is waiting for a whitewash.;) and the people will see the 8th wonder of the world in next summer.

Edited on, February 1, 2005, 12:17 PM GMT, by mr-khan.

Edited on, February 1, 2005, 12:36 PM GMT, by mr-khan.

shujan
February 1, 2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by cricketfan
When New Zealand came to BD a few months ago, they beat BD comprehensively in tests as well as ODIs. But they were wise enough to acknowledge publicly that this win against BD did not prepare them to face Australia whom they met next.

I fail to see how win for BD over Zimbabwe ( gained after considerable sweating and anxious moments, especially in ODIs) has prepared BD to annihilate England in May/ June 2005.

Edited on, February 1, 2005, 12:13 PM GMT, by cricketfan.

The difference is NZ didn't need a win just because it is a win. They needed strong opponent to practice. The need is totally different for Bangladesh. Bangladesh need a win to move on. That's exactly what we got. It is a phillosophical equivalent of reincarnation. In other words we are ready to ..........:)

Spitfire_x86
February 1, 2005, 08:23 AM
In other words we are ready to make fantasy and get hurt when our bubble of hope bursts

offcutter
February 1, 2005, 10:41 AM
Reading all the nonsensical, tangential and piontless bickering by some UVA and VA Tech alums I'm reminded of a quote I read/heard somwhere recently;

"Never agrue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to your level and beat you with experience."

And Bill Parcells isn't Bill Parcells anymore after leaving the NY Giants. Look at Cowboys.

mwrkhan
February 1, 2005, 10:42 AM
If it simply was a question of a win resulting in the emergence of a whole new BD team then we had those before (e.g. Pak. back in 1999).......

However, if our batsmen could bat out the better part of two days and set our bowlers a total to bowl at, then I think we can cause some anxious moments.

It would be interesting to see our preparation for the tour.

Shubho
February 1, 2005, 11:15 AM
What is the SEC, anyway? The Securities and Exchange Commission? And how on earth does one study there anyway? And why are we comparing the SEC to Virginia Tech? Isn't Virginia Tech one of the best universities in the US? Why is Pundit busy antagonizing people again? Has he run out of real-life friends? Does he not have a girlfriend and/or wife? Is he not getting any?

Pundit, if all else fails, get yourself an XBox. It might entertain you.

So many questions...

reverse_swing
February 1, 2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Shubho
What is the SEC, anyway? The Securities and Exchange Commission? And how on earth does one study there anyway? And why are we comparing the SEC to Virginia Tech? Isn't Virginia Tech one of the best universities in the US? Why is Pundit busy antagonizing people again? Has he run out of real-life friends? Does he not have a girlfriend and/or wife? Is he not getting any?

Pundit, if all else fails, get yourself an XBox. It might entertain you.

So many questions...
well said. I also never heard about this SEC. On the other hand VTech is VTech. It was my undergrad dream to study there.

offcutter
February 1, 2005, 11:49 AM
Go ahead Rafiq and Pudit, explain SEC, NCAA, tailgating, Sugar Bowl, Citrus Bowl and other things Hicks are fascinated with.

fwullah
February 1, 2005, 11:54 AM
In other words we are ready to make fantasy and get hurt when our bubble of hope bursts

On most of the topics, I couldn't agree with splitfire; but on the topic of England's tour, I MUST agree with the above quote.

My advice would be to just go with the words of Whatmore here - 'our next target is that we'll try to be competitive with both England and Sri Lanka' - source: from one of the tv news.

fwullah
February 1, 2005, 11:59 AM
Hey, we all came here to talk about the England tour (at least, that is what the topic of this thread suggests) and I think we should get on it.

For example, what will the 'British Universities' side look like? Will it consist of first class players, or is it just going to be a side like that we faced in Australia's tour games?

I remember during our last trip to England back in '99, we had beaten a few county teams. Which were they? Was it Sussex, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire or Worcestershire?

We're due to play three 3-day games with the above first 3 teams (British Universities, Sussex and Northamptonshire. How good are these sides? Will they have any rented players? How many big name starts play for these sides? Does anybody know?

AsifTheManRahman
February 1, 2005, 12:03 PM
imo, we're facing a white wash against england.

fwullah
February 1, 2005, 12:10 PM
In addition, when we went to England recently, we were pretty bad - getting bowled out for only 93 against South Africa, ofcourse, without our main batsman Habibul Bashar the captain.

Lets recap of how did we do in the ICC Champions trophy in England last year, and how did our players perform? Was there any practice matches that we played in England? I know that we played Scotland and Ireland as preparation, but this time, we'll be getting our preparation against the English county teams - which I think is a better proposition for us, especially before our test match starting soon after the practice matches finished.

bdmoderator
February 1, 2005, 12:43 PM
It will be tuff. England always play well at Home venues. And they play complete different cricket from any other country Of The World.

Ahmed_B
February 1, 2005, 01:08 PM
To be SIMPLE.. our job in this tour will be as normal as this:

Make them change the way they think!
I would count these to be real good success:

For tests:
-Score 400+ in few innings..
-Get them all-out below 400... if possible, more than once..
-NO INNINGS DEFEAT!!!!
-A Draw will be really highly usefull!!

ODI:
-Keep win margins within 30-35 runs or 2-3 wickets!
-Score few 250+ scores while Batting
-About win... well.. no comments! Will take gladly if it comes!

rafiq
February 1, 2005, 01:31 PM
To offcutter, fwullah and others: sorry for the tangetial discussion. Normally I wouldn't have done it, but I was faced with someone who behaves like a common schoolyard bully, provoking and bringing me and others into his often caustic posts for no good reason. My preference is to ignore personal attacks such as these posts for the sake of a healthy atmosphere around here. However, there is only so much that can go unanswered so I feel justified in having dealt with it right here.

So this is not really about VTech, SEC, or American football. I could care less about all that or which school is better and so forth. The SEC is a sports conference in the US for southeastern schools. The schools in that conference are all excellent I am sure and I have no basis for making any comparisons. Because the football reference was brought up, I was simply stating that the VTech football team finshed ranked pretty high as it relates to a couple of Florida teams someone else brought up.

Anyway, all this is forget cricket stuff obviously but people need to be more respectful of other people in general - once in a while we all go overboard but when a person displays a pattern of abuse it's within my right as a member to deal with it as I see fit.

Thanks

to keep this kosher, I think our target in England will be one draw and avoiding an innings defeat in the other test. One win in the ODIs will be great.

Ejaj
February 1, 2005, 01:37 PM
Too much expectation buddy.. try to be realistic with the current team and hope for the best.

Bangla Mostan
February 1, 2005, 01:54 PM
WHAT WE MUST ENSURE IS THAT THE BCB BOARD REALLY UNDERSTANDS THE WAY ENGLAND PLAYS ESPECIALLY IN THESE CONDITIONS..LOOK FOR THE WEAKNESSES AND THE STRONG POINTS....IF AUSSIES CAN DO IT SURELY THE TIGERS CAN LEARN HOW TO ANALYSE A TEAM B4 THE TOUR...THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEST!!

Fazal
February 1, 2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by fwullah
Hey, we all came here to talk about the England tour (at least, that is what the topic of this thread suggests) and I think we should get on it.

Yea!
I would like to know what will be the menu for BD palyers? English food or Bath-Gosto-Mach-Dal? Do they need to use knife and fork or they can use plain hath (hand)?

What is the plan for our player's entertainment (of-course in off day for all the players and all days for Alok). Can they go to night clubs? Are they safe? Or they need bring their own DVDs from bangladesh and watch in their rooms?

I think these are all important issues. Beacuse these may effect our boyz perfomance in field.

( I reaaly don't understand how SEC and VTECH effects our tour though:-/)

al Furqaan
February 1, 2005, 02:46 PM
SEC = Southeastern Conference:

Tennessee, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Alabama, LSU, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi St, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Georgia, Auburn

the best football conference in the USA, they usually have at least 5 top 25 teams

Pundit
February 1, 2005, 02:50 PM
( I reaaly don't understand how SEC and VTECH effects our tour though)

Many members here appear to have associations with SEC and VTECH. So when they do not do well, their supporters get upset, and do not remain focused on BD's tour. And without the fans' support, the BD team falters.

:)

Ameer
February 1, 2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Ejaj
Too much expectation buddy.. try to be realistic with the current team and hope for the best.

I agree, BD is improving but it still has a long way to go. I'd predict in ten years it will be as competitive as Sri Lanka.