PDA

View Full Version : Clone rafiq

acbizz
January 31, 2005, 07:30 PM
I am finding nothing to symbolize Rafiq’s contribution in our cricket.

Let’s just clone him. A true champ.
:bravo:

Faisal
January 31, 2005, 07:40 PM
lol

Zobair
January 31, 2005, 08:01 PM
You said it! I just hope BCB has the sense to keep him actively involved in cricket when he finally hangs up his boots! The man has given his all to Bangladesh cricket.

Originally posted by acbizz
I am finding nothing to symbolize Rafiq’s contribution in our cricket.

Let’s just clone him. A true champ.
:bravo:

Blah
January 31, 2005, 08:06 PM
yeah imagine 11 clones of rafique batting, and than bowling 50 overs. The coach could be rafique himself, and the manager too. That would be one hell of a team. :)

Blah

akabir77
January 31, 2005, 08:20 PM
o to manage 11 rafiq you need CHACHA in the team

jabbar
January 31, 2005, 08:29 PM
Did u hear what rafique said in the post-match interview?

The interviewer asked him how would he like future players to play like, and he said, with great humbleness, that he would like them to play like him! I guess he is allowed to say that considering he is so talented!

bourny3
February 2, 2005, 03:01 AM
I think Enamul will be a clone of Rafique in the bowling. Mashrafe could be his clone for his aggressive batting.

chyicarus
February 2, 2005, 03:05 AM
Rafique didn't understand Arun's question properly- thus that kinda answer- i'm sure he's more modest than that! Also his body language seem that he wasn't as jubilant as he normally is- i was really surprised by the lack of excitement in him! I wonder whats wrong with him.
Also he was initially waving off to not give the interview with Arun!
This all seems like a bit weird to me!

cricket_pagla
February 2, 2005, 07:37 AM
:rolleyes: asole khubi klanto silo RAFIQ ... tai uni kosto koira BANGLA bolsen:lol:

damal
February 2, 2005, 08:58 AM
in addition market vangar beparo hoite pare

Fazal
February 2, 2005, 10:16 AM
We don't need to clone Rafique. Just give him some time off so that he can spend some quality time with his family. He will take care of the rest. May be a twin?

Natural are better than artifical clone, you know...

AsifTheManRahman
February 2, 2005, 10:29 AM
I understand that a good player will not necessarily be a good coach, but maybe the bcb can appoint rafique as the bowling coach of bd, or at least the sla coach. he can also work with development and age group squads. another advantage (and i'm serious here) will be that it will help bridge the communication gap that our players have when conversing with foreign coaches due to weakness in english.

cisco-guy
February 2, 2005, 12:31 PM
Recently, I read an article that a local BNP MP vandalized and demolished Rafiq’s business premises (shops) in order to open a Gas Station there. Rafiq is our National Pride. At the least, Hawa Bhaban can do something about this arrogant MP and let Rafiq have some piece of mind.