PDA

View Full Version : High Praise for Enamul Jr

bangloboy
February 1, 2005, 01:11 AM
Hi,

I just came across this interesting article by Thomas Rose for www.cricket-online.org.

A lot praise and in-depth look at Enamul's style. Good reading indeed. Thanks also to their mention of Banglacricket.com!

The future is bright for Enamul

http://www.cricket-online.org/news.php?sid=4485

RazabQ
February 1, 2005, 01:43 AM
Great journalism... NOT! He just cuts and pastes our own interview with the coach I like to call Mr. Pipeline. We should sue Mr. Rose for copywrite infringement ! heh heh ... :)

shujan
February 1, 2005, 01:46 AM
awesome! This kinda international article will expose our talent like Enamul world wide to the people who do not follow Bangladesh Cricket. Article like this is very much effective to increase the standard of Bangladesh cricket. :up::up:

Ejaj
February 1, 2005, 06:56 AM
Ya.. truely Great thing for Bd cricket.

Ibrahim
February 1, 2005, 08:21 AM
The writer got his rawmaterial from BC, I mean this forum, which is mentioned in the article.

Shubho
February 1, 2005, 10:24 AM
I found the last paragraph really interesting. I would be extremely happy if one of our spinners, especially Enamul could bowl what Gavaskar calls the 'ulta' or what we have come to know as the 'doosra'. It would be an excellent weapon in our arsenal.

AsifTheManRahman
February 1, 2005, 11:29 AM
comparing him to the likes of warne and murali...hmm...

bourny3
February 2, 2005, 04:25 AM
razabq how are you a cricketJibi and have 3 balls i dont understand.

oh back to the thread. Great to see that banglacricket got a mention.

capslock
February 2, 2005, 05:14 AM
man oh man, so many great young players are coming up: Mashrafi, Ashraful, Aftab, Nafees, Rajin, Nazmul, Enamul....the future is looking great for Bangladesh.

cisco-guy
February 2, 2005, 06:50 AM
"Should he become Bangladesh's greatest wicket-taker, there is nothing to suggest that he won't finish his career among the likes of Muthiah Muralidaran and Shane Warne, given that he has seemingly cemented a spot at a much earlier age."

Wow! Great comments and really encouraging!
The new dawn is begun for the BD Cricket.:fanflag:

bdmoderator
February 2, 2005, 02:20 PM
That's great.