PDA

View Full Version : video of bashar/chacha's live interview

howzatt!
February 1, 2005, 02:02 AM
i just recorded chacha's live interview from channel I. i don't have any place to host it, and i know 35mb.com installs a lot of spywares on user's pc. so if banglacricket would like to host it, i can send it to you. file size is 89.72 MB.

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 3:57 AM GMT, by nasif.

Kana-Baba
February 1, 2005, 04:13 AM
how about usendit.com ?

Spitfire_x86
February 1, 2005, 08:28 AM
Compress it in AVI format with XviD MPEG-4 codec + LAME MP3 codec. This will reduce file size a lot, if you can encode properly.

Edited on, February 1, 2005, 1:29 PM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

Rubayed
February 1, 2005, 11:20 AM
i m interested in the video!

bangalee
February 1, 2005, 11:31 AM
any video of BD batting from the 5th ODI

rafiq
February 1, 2005, 01:51 PM
Tell us the contents of the interview please. Was he upset at not playing the 5th ODI? What is his future? Is he going to Pagla Babar Mazaar?:P

BD Tigers
February 1, 2005, 02:28 PM
he was not. he was actually a team player (which i guess u guys dont believe). He really loved that BD won the series doesnt matter he played or not.

Source - Prothom-Alo.

Faisal
February 1, 2005, 02:47 PM
use http://s8.yousendit.com/ for video:)))

cricket_pagol
February 1, 2005, 07:01 PM
It would be best if BC host's the video on its server

Nasif
February 1, 2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by howzatt!
i just recorded chacha's live interview from channel I. i don't have any place to host it, and i know 35mb.com installs a lot of spywares on user's pc. so if banglacricket would like to host it, i can send it to you. file size is 89.72 MB.

howzatt:
Check your u2u. I have given you link to upload. I will put it up on our server.

howzatt!
February 1, 2005, 08:34 PM
sorry guys i couldn't reply earlier. actually i got severe flu. nasif i'm having trouble accesing the link. please check your u2u.

actually he was a team player like BD Tigers said. the funniest thing was some one asked him over the phone "how did you feel that you were left off on the 5th ODI?" he said i didn't feel bad. i have to do wat's best for the team. they wanted to play an extra spinner, so they left me off. i didn't mind because it was best for the team. then another guy called and asked you just said you would do wats best for the team, then why did you do all the drama when you were dropped from captaincy and test team. you appeared on TV, you retired then came back again, what was the meaning of all those? that was funny. do u want to know what his answer was or you wanna watch it once its uploaded?

rafiq
February 2, 2005, 12:08 AM
brilliant question, will look forward to the answer

howzatt!
February 2, 2005, 01:48 AM
as i post this, i'm recording habibul bashar's live interview today!

Nasif
February 2, 2005, 10:28 PM
Howzatt:
Your video is up on our media page now. Thanks for the clip.

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 3:29 AM GMT, by nasif.

howzatt!
February 3, 2005, 01:39 AM
arright today they're interviewing our favorite player khaled mashud pilot. i'm recording it.

mahbubH
February 3, 2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by nasif
Howzatt:
Your video is up on our media page now. Thanks for the clip.

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 3:29 AM GMT, by nasif.

Seems the interview in asf format. Which media player is needed to watch this?

Ehsan
February 3, 2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by sports_fan_bd
Seems the interview in asf format. Which media player is needed to watch this?

Windows Media Player.

howzatt!
February 3, 2005, 02:00 AM
ok i just finished recording pilot's interview. nasif bhai, can i upload it the same way i did it before? in future i'll try to compress the video files.

Nasif
February 3, 2005, 02:02 AM
Go ahead, upload it.

Rubayed
February 3, 2005, 03:59 AM
Guys!!! i just saw Sumon's interview, i dont think the full interview is there? What is wrong? And how about Sujon and Pilot's interview?

Ehsan
February 3, 2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Rubayed
Guys!!! i just saw Sumon's interview, i dont think the full interview is there? What is wrong?

Anybody else have the same problem?

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 3:35 PM GMT, by ehsan.

mahbubH
February 3, 2005, 10:37 AM
>> Anybody else have the same problem?

I could not see anything of this. I did not have any promlem of watching other clips.

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 3:38 PM GMT, by sports_fan_bd.

howzatt!
February 3, 2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Rubayed
Guys!!! i just saw Sumon's interview, i dont think the full interview is there? What is wrong? And how about Sujon and Pilot's interview?

i'll upload pilot's interview now. i accidentally earsed sujon's interview. sorry about that. i felt like killing myself.
actually this is 99% of bashar's interview. u didn't miss anything. u just miseed a part of the first question. "Taroka Kothon" lasts for about 15 mins anyway.

actually guys i'm recording using WM recorder and this is real crappy when it comes to recording. i have to open WM recorder, click record, then i have to click on the link to start windows media player and only then WM recorder starts recording, unless i use URL recording. i tried using URL recording, but that didn't work as i guess the url changes constantly.

cricket_pagol
February 3, 2005, 04:53 PM
ODI 5 - BD Batting Highlights - Part 2

The link above doe not point to the batting highlight... it point to another file related to presentation

mustafiz
February 3, 2005, 05:05 PM
sorry guys i couldn't reply earlier. actually i got severe flu. nasif i'm having trouble accesing the link. please check your u2u.

actually he was a team player like BD Tigers said. the funniest thing was some one asked him over the phone "how did you feel that you were left off on the 5th ODI?" he said i didn't feel bad. i have to do wat's best for the team. they wanted to play an extra spinner, so they left me off. i didn't mind because it was best for the team. then another guy called and asked you just said you would do wats best for the team, then why did you do all the drama when you were dropped from captaincy and test team. you appeared on TV, you retired then came back again, what was the meaning of all those? that was funny. do u want to know what his answer was or you wanna watch it once its uploaded?

howzatt!, since Sujon's interview is not available for viewing, please share his answer with us to the above much-asked question about all the natok he staged.

howzatt!
February 4, 2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by mustafiz

howzatt!, since Sujon's interview is not available for viewing, please share his answer with us to the above much-asked question about all the natok he staged.

the question was: you just said you didn't mind being dropped from the 5th ODI, as it was good for the team, so then why did you resign and whinned at the media when you were dropped from the team after pakistan series, wasn't that done for team's sake aswell?

his answer was similar to this -

At that time i was dropped from captaincy and national team, which i believe was injustice to me. i was still contributing to the team and i believe our team needed my contributions. I was upset, so i resigned and expressed my views to the media. then BCB realized they needed my expertise, so they recalled me to ODI squad. whatever i did back then was for team's sake more than for personal achievements.

howzatt!
February 4, 2005, 12:08 AM
BTW, i have uploaded pilot's interview. waiting for nasif bhai to put it on the media section.

mustafiz
February 4, 2005, 01:09 PM

the question was: you just said you didn't mind being dropped from the 5th ODI, as it was good for the team, so then why did you resign and whinned at the media when you were dropped from the team after pakistan series, wasn't that done for team's sake aswell?

his answer was similar to this -

At that time i was dropped from captaincy and national team, which i believe was injustice to me. i was still contributing to the team and i believe our team needed my contributions. I was upset, so i resigned and expressed my views to the media. then BCB realized they needed my expertise, so they recalled me to ODI squad. whatever i did back then was for team's sake more than for personal achievements.

howzatt!, thanks for sharing Shujon's answer. Also, thanks for providing the taroka kothon videos!

Ehsan
February 4, 2005, 04:39 PM
Pilot's Interview is up on Multimedia.

Ibrahim
February 4, 2005, 06:47 PM
wow!! Most of the questions are funny...

pinch_hitter
February 5, 2005, 05:56 PM
good stuff this :P

LateCut
February 5, 2005, 06:12 PM
Wher is Bahasr's interview?

LateCut
February 5, 2005, 06:13 PM
Can some one give me the link to Bashar's interview?

Zobair
February 5, 2005, 06:18 PM
check on this page...you should explore this site a bbit...there is more to it than just the forum

http://www.banglacricket.com/multimedia/videos.php

tiger_man
February 6, 2005, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by pompous
check on this page...you should explore this site a bbit...there is more to it than just the forum

http://www.banglacricket.com/multimedia/videos.php

pompous bhai, can you tell me which one is the video where dark baldy guy was crying with emotion??? it was after the 1st test win....pls post me the link or send it in my U2U...thanks

Nasif
February 6, 2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by tiger_man
pompous bhai, can you tell me which one is the video where dark baldy guy was crying with emotion??? it was after the 1st test win....pls post me the link or send it in my U2U...thanks

As I already said, his crying video is not available.