PDA

View Full Version : 5th ODI Video [BD Batting]

ialbd
February 1, 2005, 08:30 PM
Hello People,

This is the last video clip from binodon.info, which has the ball-by-ball video of BD batting of the last ODI.
I know that the video clips we provide have terrible quality but I hope ektu holeo amra apnader anondo dite perechi.

I was just the middleman of all these cricket video clips (banglay jake bole dalal) and couple of guys of our team
were always behind the scene. Million thanks to Tauseef (Dhaka) & Irfan (Canada) who actually provided the clips.

Lots of TV channels in USA & europe will probably show BD tour of England, so hopefully someone will get the live video
for all the BD fans living abroad. Amar hoyto banglacricket.com forum e khub ekta likha hobena aar, so till next summer,
from me Ishtiaque & rest of the binodon.info team......... Good Bye

<<<<< Go Tigers >>>>>

P.S: Chinaman bhai the clip has been sent to you, please make it publicly accessible asap. The video quality is as usual
terrible, so sorry about that for the final time.
________
Lamborghini Lm001 History (http://www.lamborghini-tech.com/wiki/Lamborghini_LM001)

Shubho
February 1, 2005, 08:40 PM
Amazing stuff, ialbd. Well done to you! Thank you very much for all your work in providing us with the videos. This is the kind of enterprising attitude we need.

Thanks again!

aosaif
February 1, 2005, 08:45 PM
Many thanks to your team. Many many many thanks.

Faisal
February 1, 2005, 09:03 PM
yup.. thanks a lot

ialbd
February 1, 2005, 09:11 PM
Chinaman bhai is offline, so for the time being you can get the clips from this link.

The yousendit link expired for exceeding bandwidth limit. Sorry, didnt know that

Edited on, February 2, 2005, 2:38 AM GMT, by ialbd.
________
VAPORIZER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmixODIvAtM)

Faisal
February 1, 2005, 09:34 PM
it says u remove the file!!

ialbd
February 1, 2005, 09:36 PM
'Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.'

O accha bandwidth limited....jantam na... I guess we have to wait for Chinaman bhai then
________
California Medical Marijuana (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

roaring_tiger
February 1, 2005, 09:42 PM
thanks Ishtiaque bhai (and everyone behind), even though you are a 'dalal'..but u r a good 'dalal'....we need such kind of many good 'dalal's for our country..who work unselfishly and does not always care about money..
:fanflag:

couger
February 1, 2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by ialbd
Hello People,

This is the last video clip from binodon.info, which has the ball-by-ball video of BD batting of the last ODI.
I know that the video clips we provide have terrible quality but I hope ektu holeo amra apnader anondo dite perechi.

<<<<< Go Tigers >>>>>

P.S: Chinaman bhai the clip has been sent to you, please make it publicly accessible asap. The video quality is as usual

Chinaman, chinaman where art thou. Please cometh in from of you computereth and do your thing before I suffer a stroke.

Need to see this, need to see this. Cannot function properly until I watch this video. SOS.

tarifmahmud
February 1, 2005, 09:51 PM
Hi
where is the vedio. I cant find it anywhere. Can u tell me whether it has been posted or not or on the process.

Anyways many many thanx for ur great effort to make us live with the cricket of our country even from another corner of the world.
Cheers.

couger
February 1, 2005, 09:52 PM
Hello People,

Amar hoyto banglacricket.com forum e khub ekta likha hobena aar, so till next summer,

<<<<< Go Tigers >>>>>

chinaman
February 1, 2005, 09:52 PM
ODI-5 Highlights from ialbd (Ishtiaque Latif) courtesy of www.binodon.info:

Thank you very much ialbd, Tauseef (Dhaka) & Irfan (Canada) for the video clips. We truely appreciate your help and contributions.

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Highlights Part 1 (7 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/part1.wmv)

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Highlights Part 2 (88 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/part2.wmv)

Part 3 was deleted. It is a very small (382 kb) and incomplete clip from the presentation ceremony.

Edited on, February 2, 2005, 3:00 AM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Part 3 delete.

couger
February 1, 2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by couger
Hello People,

Amar hoyto banglacricket.com forum e khub ekta likha hobena aar, so till next summer,

<<<<< Go Tigers >>>>>

Are yo kidding me Ishtiaq? Why are yo apologizing? What you've done for us so far I can't forget much less repay.

Thank you my friend, thank you very very much. Until we meet again........... Keep the faith.

roaring_tiger
February 1, 2005, 09:58 PM
for all u guys doing this uploading of videos...millions and millions of thanks from my heart....:great:

tarifmahmud
February 1, 2005, 09:59 PM
cool, i got it. cool again. i am in england, inshallah i will try to do something when bd will be here for natwest series,,,,cant commit anything,,,i dont have proper facilties here,,,let see
All the best...

Faisal
February 1, 2005, 10:05 PM
wow whole video of bangladesh batting.. awesome:fanflag:

Go_Bangladesh
February 1, 2005, 10:40 PM
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CTazim
February 2, 2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the video.. Just finished watching it.. Thank you!!!

ialbd
February 2, 2005, 01:04 PM
I also sent the presentation ceremnoy video.Waiting for Chinaman bhai...
________
Ford xy falcon picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_XY_Falcon)

voodoo_dreams
February 2, 2005, 01:20 PM
u guys are doing a great job..

Mr-khan
February 2, 2005, 01:21 PM
Great great great!!!!!!Thanks for the Vdo.

chinaman
February 2, 2005, 01:42 PM
ODI-5 Presentation Ceremony from ialbd (Ishtiaque Latif) courtesy of www.binodon.info:

Thank you very much ialbd, Tauseef (Dhaka) & Irfan (Canada) for the video clips. We truely appreciate your help and contributions.

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Presentation Ceremony (44 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/part3.wmv)

Akhon aktu ayesh kore clip gulo dekte parbo mone hoy :)

belal
February 2, 2005, 02:35 PM
Congrats to you all for providing us with the video clips and live tv, Thank you a million times.
Bangladesh Zindabad:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanfl ag:
:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::clap ::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited on, February 2, 2005, 7:39 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Please put a space after each 10/12 emoticons, thanks.

DotBall
February 2, 2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys for a terrific job on bringing the video to us.

cisco-guy
February 2, 2005, 05:51 PM
This is just terrific!
Kudos to Lalbd and Chinaman :fanflag:

Edited on, February 2, 2005, 10:52 PM GMT, by cisco-guy.
Reason: typos

Bat-PadTogether
February 2, 2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks a lot! Great Stuff!!

Mahir
February 2, 2005, 08:01 PM
i got a quick question : who's the British commentator who was on the air with Arun Lal when Aftab was smashing Chigumbura for 24 runs in the 8th over ?

I heard his commentary before, but dont remember his name... the dude seems to get over-excited everytime a tremendous stroke is played... :lol:

allrounder
February 2, 2005, 09:41 PM
where is BD 5th day batting posted??

Mahir
February 2, 2005, 09:42 PM
in this thread... in the first page... chinaman has the links to the downloads

Zobair
February 2, 2005, 09:43 PM
Pommie Mbangwe- He is not British..he is Zimbabwean:)

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
i got a quick question : who's the British commentator who was on the air with Arun Lal when Aftab was smashing Chigumbura for 24 runs in the 8th over ?

I heard his commentary before, but dont remember his name... the dude seems to get over-excited everytime a tremendous stroke is played... :lol:

Mahir
February 2, 2005, 09:45 PM
oh that was pommie mbangwe ? I thought Mbangwa was another man!
Anyways, the guy's got a good british accent! Thanks pompous

jabbar
February 2, 2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by chinaman
ODI-5 Highlights from ialbd (Ishtiaque Latif) courtesy of www.binodon.info:

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Highlights Part 1 (7 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/part1.wmv)

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Highlights Part 2 (88 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/part2.wmv)

Part 3 was deleted. It is a very small (382 kb) and incomplete clip from the presentation ceremony.

Edited on, February 2, 2005, 3:00 AM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Part 3 delete.

Thanks Dude! You guys are great! Down here in oz we have no chance of seeing any highlights, let alone live coverage.

Thanks again!

Mahir
February 2, 2005, 10:05 PM
chinaman, check your U2U

Ehsan
February 2, 2005, 10:07 PM
All the highlights of the 5th ODI have been uploaded to Multimedia.

Imran
February 3, 2005, 12:33 AM
Excellent job! Thanks a lot.

ononto
February 3, 2005, 01:46 AM
thnx everyone contributing to build this clips... and thx to everyone in this room too...

nw it's time to have a closure look in the home cricket for next 4 months... hope player's would really give their heart and soul to cover up their difficulties with shots and balls and be well prepared for the England tour..

of course that would be another crucial tour for bd... bcb should put much effort for giving the players every chance to build up themselves for the next session of intl. cricket.

thnx to bd team for making us proud..

opu_87
February 3, 2005, 10:02 AM
I cant Belive bangladesh played like this in ODI this is better than austrelia and Tigers Made my Dream came true

shujan
February 3, 2005, 10:08 AM
Hey Opu Bangladesh is going to England in may. Are you gonna go and watch them play?