PDA

View Full Version : Back to business

Rubu
February 3, 2005, 12:38 PM
ok guys i'm back.

after a month long tour to bd (was it really a month? gosh, i feel like less than a week).

i would not have open a new thread for this, but so many things have happened in this one month period. seems like i missed this forum at its pick.

*we won the first test.
*we won the first test series.
*we won the first odi series.
*we won 3 odi's at a row, never won 2 at a row before.
*everyone here by now probably knows my favore for rana. i missed the best oppertunity to yell my throught off about him. i hope selectors has learned a lession and will not drop him on every other occation.
*bd gets her largest win (8wicket win in 37 overs).

and many many more. suddenly, we have earned a lot.

whats next? we've not won a odi tournament yet. thats about it. lets target that next. then, slowly, beating each and everyone, in both form of game!
:fanflag:

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 5:39 PM GMT, by AgentSmith.

oracle
February 3, 2005, 12:41 PM
welcome back

so did you manage to see any matches live, in the oasis of cricket. please narrate or write.:)

AsifTheManRahman
February 3, 2005, 12:42 PM
yaaaayyy...the typo guy is back! except that he types better now :(

Welcome back Agent mia!

fwullah
February 3, 2005, 12:50 PM
Welcome back AgentSmith. How did you like the Internet connection speed over here? That is, if you have ever checked emails in last one month (that is, if you had the patience to wait that long in front of computer). It took me more than 3 hours just to download the part 2 of the ODI 5.

Edited on, February 3, 2005, 5:51 PM GMT, by fwullah.

mahbubH
February 3, 2005, 01:58 PM
wb!

billah
February 3, 2005, 02:17 PM
Smith: What a time you picked to be in Bangladesh, man! I guess, in a way, you were rewarded for loyalty to the team. You were able to share the joy of these victories while IN Bangladesh. Great to have you back.

Rubu
February 3, 2005, 03:08 PM
thanks everyone. yes, i was watching one of the game (3rd odi). i'll see if i can write something on it. no, i did not check email. if i had interent access, i'd come here. did not really have time to go to a cyber cafe for interent. we had a small "missill" on the day we win the test. and watching cricket with friends was really fun.
it was good time.

Faisal
February 3, 2005, 03:12 PM
its not 37 overs.. is it??? i think 33 overs... opss may be im wrong.. lol forgot.oops:

AsifTheManRahman
February 3, 2005, 03:30 PM
it was 33 overs.

bourny3
February 5, 2005, 01:34 AM
Welcome back agent. Great stuff to watch that 3rd ODI win..