PDA

View Full Version : just saw the Channel I video and....


RazabQ
February 4, 2005, 04:53 AM
Will somebody make baldy shut the #*^@ up!!! OMG he loves to prattle on and you can't even forward it! Sorry had to vent!

http://www.banglacricket.com/multimedia/BdVsZim/BdVsZimb_ODI5.wmv

RazabQ
February 4, 2005, 05:03 AM
more on the video...

Bashar's english is surprisingly good for a dude who grew up in mofosshol(and yes I'm being guilty of steretyping here). And what a gentleman. The last comment he made was thanking the Zim team for being good competitors and wished them a safe trip home. I honestly don't understand why so many ppl have a problem with this guys "attitude". I'm proud to have him as our skippers (certain tactical shortcomings notwithstanding)

Nasif
February 4, 2005, 05:10 AM
That guy kept on talking for more than 30mins right after first test win. He wont' shut up and cried live on tv!

He can join with Chowdhury Jafaullah Shorafot!

RazabQ
February 4, 2005, 05:13 AM
"Bashar bhai apnar ki laav marriage?" :joy: Priceless - this is his interview btw. Also how about the deft handling of the political statement question.

"bhaia apni hook shot ta ektu kom kheilen. singles khelben"
"bhai apnar ei boka boka hashi ta khub bhalo lagey" (bashar "ami taholey chalak chalak hashtey chesta korbo"

This interview is priceless!

"amra ekhon kaukei bhoy paina"

Also, this lady is a much better interviewer. I guess if baldy cried - he's an old softy like me. Well I'm not that old.

Edited on, February 4, 2005, 10:21 AM GMT, by razabq.

Nasif
February 4, 2005, 05:25 AM
hahaha... watch pilot's interview, coming up later today on media page

female fan: "Pilot bhai ami apnake onek onek onek pochhondo kori. apni ki biye korechhen?
"ji, ami biye korechhi"
hahaha... :D

direct link is:
http://www.banglacricket.com/games/media/Pilot-Channel-I-interview.asf

Edited on, February 4, 2005, 10:28 AM GMT, by nasif.

tiger_man
February 4, 2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by nasif
That guy kept on talking for more than 30mins right after first test win. He wont' shut up and cried live on tv!

He can join with Chowdhury Jafaullah Shorafot!

he cried on tv??? you got to be kidding....

tiger_man
February 4, 2005, 07:09 AM
he is damn boring.....the fact that i cant fast forward is quite traumatising

Nasif
February 4, 2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by tiger_man
he cried on tv??? you got to be kidding....

I am not kidding. He wasn't crying out loud, just shed few tears, while speaking his emotions!

shujan
February 4, 2005, 07:12 AM
He sould get Oscar for that.:lol:

Edited on, February 4, 2005, 12:13 PM GMT, by shujan.

tiger_man
February 4, 2005, 07:12 AM
was it covered in this clip?? his crying episode?

Nasif
February 4, 2005, 07:14 AM
No, his crying episode isn't on this one. It was after the 1st test win.

tiger_man
February 4, 2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by nasif
No, his crying episode isn't on this one. It was after the 1st test win.

is it anywhere in this website?? there are tons of video clips

Nasif
February 4, 2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by tiger_man
Originally posted by nasif
No, his crying episode isn't on this one. It was after the 1st test win.

is it anywhere in this website?? there are tons of video clips

Unfortunately, this video is not available. Mainly because he kept on talking for 30+ mins for nothing. There is no new info there, just 30mins of emotional high!

tiger_man
February 4, 2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by nasif
Originally posted by tiger_man
Originally posted by nasif
No, his crying episode isn't on this one. It was after the 1st test win.

is it anywhere in this website?? there are tons of video clips

Unfortunately, this video is not available. Mainly because he kept on talking for 30+ mins for nothing. There is no new info there, just 30mins of emotional high!

hmmm.....wat a pity:(:(:(:(

Mr-khan
February 4, 2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by nasif
hahaha... watch pilot's interview, coming up later today on media page

female fan: "Pilot bhai ami apnake onek onek onek pochhondo kori. apni ki biye korechhen?
"ji, ami biye korechhi"
hahaha... :D
Edited on, February 4, 2005, 10:28 AM GMT, by nasif.
lol

Hasib
February 4, 2005, 08:06 AM
wat is an "asf" file?

Nasif
February 4, 2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Hasib
wat is an "asf" file?

ASF is WMV, windows media. Will play with media player.

brikonwall
February 4, 2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by razabq
more on the video...

Bashar's english is surprisingly good for a dude who grew up in mofosshol(and yes I'm being guilty of steretyping here). And what a gentleman. The last comment he made was thanking the Zim team for being good competitors and wished them a safe trip home. I honestly don't understand why so many ppl have a problem with this guys "attitude". I'm proud to have him as our skippers (certain tactical shortcomings notwithstanding)

I agree with you. I am also very impressed with English. I am sure over the time he will get much better in tactical issues.

AsifTheManRahman
February 4, 2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by nasif
hahaha... watch pilot's interview, coming up later today on media page

female fan: "Pilot bhai ami apnake onek onek onek pochhondo kori. apni ki biye korechhen?
"ji, ami biye korechhi"
hahaha... :D

direct link is:
http://www.banglacricket.com/games/media/Pilot-Channel-I-interview.asf

Edited on, February 4, 2005, 10:28 AM GMT, by nasif.


good. they're going after our players instead of the likes of afridi, brendon julian and other foreigners. we need that. :)

AsifTheManRahman
February 4, 2005, 09:53 AM
btw is this all there in the multimedia section?

Mahir
February 4, 2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by brikonwall
Originally posted by razabq
more on the video...

Bashar's english is surprisingly good for a dude who grew up in mofosshol(and yes I'm being guilty of steretyping here). And what a gentleman. The last comment he made was thanking the Zim team for being good competitors and wished them a safe trip home. I honestly don't understand why so many ppl have a problem with this guys "attitude". I'm proud to have him as our skippers (certain tactical shortcomings notwithstanding)

I agree with you. I am also very impressed with English. I am sure over the time he will get much better in tactical issues.

Good of you guys to acknowledge that. Bashar has picked his english up considerably, mainly because of his increasing exposure to foreign media in recent times. Also that last remark for the Zimbabweans was an example of his gentlemanship. Bashar is undoubtedly a class act!

Hasib
February 5, 2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by nasif
Originally posted by Hasib
wat is an "asf" file?

ASF is WMV, windows media. Will play with media player.

The problem is the Bashar interview isn't working on my comp.

Edited on, February 5, 2005, 6:01 AM GMT, by Hasib.