PDA

View Full Version : Somebody... anybody... plz provide me with Mohammed Rafique's address

imthegr81
February 6, 2005, 03:21 AM
Hey all you people I'm in real need of Mohammed Rafique's mailing address (or telephone number). If anybody has got any idea about his address or telephone number please help me out. If there's any suitable link then plz lemme know.
Please help me out!!!!!:(

Spitfire_x86
February 6, 2005, 03:22 AM
Why you need his mailing address or telephone number?

guy_zin
February 6, 2005, 03:38 AM
just mail him at... rafiq@keranigonj.info..he sure will reply u back as early as possible as bcause there isnt any cricket going on right now.. in case, u dont get the reply soon there is another option left for u.. that is u can mail jharna apa at jharna822002@yahoo.com and ask her how she was able to get contact of sannu orofe sanwar .. if that also fail to fetch rafiq then i am afraid to say actually u dont have any right to live in dhaka & ask some folks most of whom r living thousands miles apart from dhaka..btw where in dhaka do u live?

Spitfire_x86
February 6, 2005, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by guy_zin
just mail him at... rafiq@keranigonj.info..he sure will reply u back as early as possible as bcause there isnt any cricket going on right now.. in case, u dont get the reply soon there is another option left for u.. that is u can mail jharna apa at jharna822002@yahoo.com and ask her how she was able to get contact of sannu orofe sanwar .. if that also fail to fetch rafiq then i am afraid to say actually u dont have any right to live in dhaka & ask some folks most of whom r living thousands miles apart from dhaka..btw where in dhaka do u live?
:lol:

cracky
February 6, 2005, 04:05 AM
rafiq@spinners.com

cracky
February 6, 2005, 04:08 AM
for mailing address go to:
http://www.rafiq.com/

on the right top corner of the page you will find his mailing address, phone and fax number.

Edited on, February 6, 2005, 9:11 AM GMT, by cracky.

Hasib
February 6, 2005, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by cracky

omg.... that site actully exists.

guy_zin
February 6, 2005, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Hasib

hahaha...so the bro who was looking out for rafiq desperatly can mail at : rafiqgmbh@rafiq.com from now on..
nice work.. hasib

cricket_pagla
February 6, 2005, 05:57 AM
:-/:-/:-/

very disappointed! to c this rafiq.com site....

Rubu
February 6, 2005, 07:31 AM
jokes apart, if u are a big fan of him and want to give him some nice feedback, write it to bcb office, he'll get it. one point though, u must write it in bangla. our wonder boy is not very good with english as we all know. and if u wanna write it to his home address, write it like this: mohammad rafique, national cricketer, keranigonj, dhaka, bangladesh. i'm more than sure that this is enough, the postman of that area knows where rafique lives.

chyicarus
February 6, 2005, 11:58 AM
This thread is too funny! ha ha ha ha ha ha :bravo:

Huda
February 6, 2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by imthegr81
Hey all you people I'm in real need of Mohammed Rafique's mailing address (or telephone number). If anybody has got any idea about his address or telephone number please help me out. If there's any suitable link then plz lemme know.

u wanna stalk our our national hero?
:lol:

Mahmood
February 6, 2005, 12:49 PM
Just go to Keraniganj and ask anyone, even a mudir dokandar, about where is Rafiq's house. They will show you, most probably, they will walk you to his house.

opu_87
February 6, 2005, 01:54 PM
these address dosent work m8:o

opu_87
February 6, 2005, 01:55 PM
have anyone else tried with it

babubangla

Let me assist you seriously here.
Just send your mail to Rafiq with C/O: Bangladesh Cricket Board. So, you can write to:

Mohammad Rafiq
Member of National Cricket Team
C/O: Bangladesh Cricket Board
Management Office
Navana Tower (5th Floor)
45 Gulshan Avenue
Dhaka 1212
Bangladesh

chinaman
Since you are in Dhaka as your profile reads, I think any 'kerani' or 'darwan' from the BCB office might help you out. Atleast no harm asking. You may also call or email BCB.

We do not have player's contact info. However, we plan to collect players details in the future. Cheers.

BCB Contact information:

Mail Address:

Bangladesh Cricket Board
Navana tower (7th Floor)
45, Gulshan Avenue,
Dhaka , Bangladesh

Tel: 9888956, 9890530
Fax: 880-2-9888442
Email: info@bcbinfo.com

howzatt!
February 6, 2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by opu_87

I think you are not typing these addresses properly. try typing again without any typo. they worked for me. i already got a reply from rafique. if you keep getting errors, keep trying. "Ak bar na parile dekho shotobar"

Hasib
February 6, 2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by opu_87

:D

cracky
February 6, 2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by guy_zin
Originally posted by Hasib

hahaha...so the bro who was looking out for rafiq desperatly can mail at : rafiqgmbh@rafiq.com from now on..
nice work.. hasib

hey, that was my discovery. why you are giving credits to hasib? :mad::mad::mad:

guy_zin
February 7, 2005, 07:03 AM

...hey, that was my discovery. why you are giving credits to hasib? :mad::mad::mad:

sorry man...

its really a good(to be disappointed) discovery..cracky.
though there,s still chance for other xtensions for registering our rafiq,s domain..like www.rafiq.org or info..
i guess,we can go for rafiq.org..as rafiq is actually an organization for many budding left arm spinners of :flag:

Nasif
February 7, 2005, 09:36 AM
Rafiq is not the correct spelling. He spells his name as "Rafique".

So it has to be rafique.com org or info :)

By the way, just checked rafique.com and its for sale for around $600 :D

imthegr81
February 7, 2005, 10:54 AM
Thanx to those who really tried to help me out, I'm really grateful! And I'm also thankfull to those who took their time to make fun of the thread by posting their own comments. :clap:

offcutter
February 7, 2005, 11:52 AM

Go down to Shadar Ghaat, cross the Buriganga and ask anybody.