PDA

View Full Version : Ash with Opee on NTV


sangeet
February 7, 2005, 10:11 AM
Opee is interviewing Ash right now (9:10pm bdt).

Very interesting.

AsifTheManRahman
February 7, 2005, 10:12 AM
can you plz provide the details of the interview?

Mahir
February 7, 2005, 06:19 PM
why on earth would Opee be interviewing Ash ? :-/

chinaman
February 7, 2005, 06:48 PM
Why not? Opee knows a thing or two about cricket. Instead of just praising him every other min like the regulars, Opee or any expert on the same profession is more likely to ask questions like "when & how you rotate the handle hitting a ball off the off stump?" We can learn more technical details if they are asked and a technical person is more likely to raise those questions. Cheers.

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
why on earth would Opee be interviewing Ash ? :-/

Rubayed
February 7, 2005, 06:56 PM
Would it be possible to have it recorded by someone anyhow, so that we can watch it?

Mahir
February 7, 2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by chinaman
Why not? Opee knows a thing or two about cricket. Instead of just praising him every other min like the regulars, Opee or any expert on the same profession is more likely to ask questions like "when & how you rotate the handle hitting a ball off the off stump?" We can learn more technical details if they are asked and a technical person is more likely to raise those questions. Cheers.

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
why on earth would Opee be interviewing Ash ? :-/

I meant, why would Opee do the interview... whats the occasion ? which TV program is it ? Is that his new job... wanted to know the details...

Navarene
February 7, 2005, 07:19 PM
Guys check out Sumon and Aftab's interview in Prothom Alo (http://www.prothom-alo.net/newhtmlnews1/feature.php?CategoryID=15&Date=2005-02-06)

Spitfire_x86
February 7, 2005, 09:58 PM
Opee? Interviewing??

cracky
February 7, 2005, 10:44 PM
yeah, next to see is Khoda Box Mridha to open innings for national team.

Blah
February 7, 2005, 11:09 PM
I wouldn't be surprised there is a huge fan base of Khoda box over here. But jokes aside why are people seem to be surprised about Opee doing the interview? Isn't it more reasonable that Opee does it than a cute girl with no knowledge about cricket does it?

cracky
February 7, 2005, 11:11 PM
hmm.... ask Ash. He would have sure prefered the cute girl instead of Opee.

Originally posted by Blah
I wouldn't be surprised there is a huge fan base of Khoda box over here. But jokes aside why are people seem to be surprised about Opee doing the interview? Isn't it more reasonable that Opee does it than a cute girl with no knowledge about cricket does it?

Edited on, February 8, 2005, 4:12 AM GMT, by cracky.

fwullah
February 8, 2005, 12:14 AM
Yesterday night ntv news reported that the BCB should make a cricket museum similar to like Lord's has. In that report, one BCB official said that BCB will make a room for showing valuable items in Mirpur stadium, where it says that Mirpur stadium will take one more year at least to be built.

The reporter (I think the his name may be - Nasimul Hasan Dodul(?) - one of Kriralok's old writers) said that not only CDs, but also projectile films should be collected.

The way that report was said, it was as if there are lots of CDs on cricket video is available everywhere. But the actual reality is that even such CDs are not available, let alone easily!

Blah
February 8, 2005, 12:44 AM
I hope they don't download the videos from BC multimedia section and show it on the make-shift museum in mirpur. But ofcourse it could be worse.

Blah

mustafiz
February 8, 2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Blah
Isn't it more reasonable that Opee does it than a cute girl with no knowledge about cricket does it?

It might be more reasonable, but that's not the case here because the Opee mentioned here is Opee Karim (actress, model, etc.), not Mehrab (Opee), the cricketer. And as far as cricket knowledge is concerned, she did swing her hands to show how the BD players play their shots :)

paco
February 8, 2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by fwullah
Yesterday night ntv news reported that the BCB should make a cricket museum similar to like Lord's has. In that report, one BCB official said that BCB will make a room for showing valuable items in Mirpur stadium, where it says that Mirpur stadium will take one more year at least to be built.

The reporter (I think the his name may be - Nasimul Hasan Dodul(?) - one of Kriralok's old writers) said that not only CDs, but also projectile films should be collected.

The way that report was said, it was as if there are lots of CDs on cricket video is available everywhere. But the actual reality is that even such CDs are not available, let alone easily!

What percentage of the display will be allocated for pictures of our honorable ministers, co-ministers, associate ministers, MPs and their chamchas ?

offcutter
February 8, 2005, 12:23 PM
Is Opee completely out of cricket (as a player) these days? Sad to see such a talent wasted.

Fazal
February 8, 2005, 12:27 PM
Opee is finished. He should start searching for 2nd career.: doing modeling or Package Natok. may be he should contact Opee Karim for guidance.