3 odis vs Egland
3 odi vs Austarlia
and 2 mor odi if we make the finals

then we host sril lanka in september
3 test and 5 odis

Febuary we visit sri lanka
March is asia cup

then the big one vs Austraila in april

we should play against more teams weather they are better or worse than us.

Canada will face england in september 2006

so why cant bd play against kenya or canada for a quick odi series to make sure we dont get rusty because 06 looks very busy

little_master
February 9, 2005, 03:49 AM
<b>
then we host sril lanka in september
3 test and 5 odis
</b>

Where 3 tests would be played? BNS? Mirpur? MAAziz? Cht.Div.?
cant figure out.....
:rolleyes:

bourny3
February 9, 2005, 06:52 AM
It is good to see 3 tests being played. I am happy.

sadi
February 9, 2005, 09:02 AM
we should play more games with kenya and canada as it will give us very much needed match practice before those important tours....

Kana-Baba
February 9, 2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by sadi
we should play more games with kenya and canada as it will give us very much needed match practice before those important tours....

Nope, I disagree. Keniya is a history now, no need to consider them as rival.

As we are gonna get plenty of time this year, we should invest it in domestic cricket.

Carte Blanche
February 9, 2005, 10:51 AM
I understand that the old rivalry with Kenya still tickles us fans, and it'd be nice to beat the cr@p out of them while we can ;) But I'm gonna have to agree with Kana Baba here. We need to concentrate more on our domestic cricket. But then, I don't think a lot of cricket is possible during summer. We need more indoor facilities.

bourny3
February 10, 2005, 01:15 AM
I disagree that there arent enough matches for BD Next year. They will gain confidence and training playing in the domestic leagues.

Ahmed_B
February 10, 2005, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by bourny3
I disagree that there arent enough matches for BD Next year.
They are talking about ICC Test/ODI series matches.. not domestic league... and yes.. there r fewer matches.

And as it seems from current Thoughts of ICC.. there will be lesser matches for BD in year 2005-2010 than there was in year 2001-2004.

Edited on, February 10, 2005, 9:54 AM GMT, by crickethorizon.

bourny3
February 11, 2005, 01:32 AM
Yes there are fewer matches but this doesnt mean that it isnt enough matches. Thats what the title of the thread is.

arafath79
February 11, 2005, 07:51 AM
Bd can arrange ODI matches by calling up Kenya and Zimbabwe!!! :fire:

Rubu
February 11, 2005, 08:43 AM
isn't this only few days ago that we complained that we are playing too many matches and for that reason do not have enough time for practice and domestic match and improvement and staff? well, we should not start complaining other way around so soon. lets see first how the loose schedule works for us.

Ahmed_B
February 11, 2005, 09:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ahmedb/Temporary/tests.jpg

-Yes we got fewer tests this year.. but in the coming years, I would say the schedule is moderately OK.. allowing the BD team some breathing times between series-to-series :according to ICC Website Schedule.

So far it looks fine to me.. but it's the programmed 'Away' Series which are probably under question. If ICC revise this schedule and cut off the Away series.. that would be bad.