PDA

View Full Version : anyone got ashraful's innigs video

cracky
February 11, 2005, 05:52 PM
anyone got the video of ash's 158* innings against India? Please let me know the link.

Edited on, February 11, 2005, 10:52 PM GMT, by cracky.

cricman
February 11, 2005, 06:29 PM
How come we can only see the bad and never the good?

Rubayed
February 11, 2005, 06:46 PM
yeah man! would love to c the highlights of his innings of 158* against India! banglacricket please help!!!

aosaif
February 11, 2005, 07:55 PM
It would be tremendous fun watching that innings. What about the whole innings of 355?

Also, I can't believe you guys dont have highlights of ODI 2 against India! We won it! (Don't mean to be a pain in the *** but i'm sure you see where I'm coming form. BC rox and I just want it to rock more!)

Sami
February 11, 2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by aosaif
Also, I can't believe you guys dont have highlights of ODI 2 against India! We won it! (Don't mean to be a pain in the <b>bottom</b> but i'm sure you see where I'm coming form. BC rox and I just want it to rock more!)

We completely share your feelings... we are trying our heart out to get hands on a copy of the Ash Innings and the ODI 2 highlights... till now we have been unsuccessful but rest assured we have our contacts working for it...

If its any consolation (ummm dont think it will be) most of us BC staff havent seen the the videos either... we try to get whatever BD cricket video we can manage and put it up on the server... We will announce the addition of any video as soon as it gets posted... Please hang on tight and post ur requests here... we dont guarantee we will get it for you but we will sure as hell try for it....

Thanks for understanding... most of us BC staff dont have ez access to the cricket materials ourselves.

Faisal
February 11, 2005, 08:42 PM
dhaka stadiume gele cd ovab nai.... u will get all 3 games vcd also with zim all odi.. and test..