PDA

View Full Version : Why Bangladesh will do fine and earn respect in england

cricman
February 11, 2005, 06:28 PM
1.Flintoff will miss one test to make sure he's ready for Aus
2. England will be thinking about Australia
3. Bangladesh know this is england and not Zim
4.all it takes is one big innings and we have batsmen that
are more than capable (Ash,bashar,nafis, rafiq)
5. large # of bangladehi fans wil be at the games.
6. Bangladesh is underrated btter than thse dumb rating systems(rediff)
* if england loses a couple of wickets early there will be more pressure on them. how would they look if they lost to the so called weakest team in test cricket.

Edited on, February 12, 2005, 12:00 AM GMT, by cricman.

Rubayed
February 11, 2005, 06:48 PM
Wishful thinking bro!! but then again as a bd fan myself illogically enough i wish it will turn out to be true! How irrational;)???

tarifmahmud
February 11, 2005, 10:46 PM
u know what!
I was never shocked in such a manner watching BD-S.Africa match of ICC Champ Trophy in ENgland.....

We had so much preparation for the match to watch in the stadium in Birmingham. I left my pregnent wife alone at home to go to the stadium. All of us woring read scurf and bd flag nicely designed onto our chest. my friend friend came from different cilites to enjoy atleast some good batting or balling from our side.

But, by the time we got our sit and sat doen, there was allready three down on the score board.

But we enjoyed thoroughly the match till the end, tried to give them moral support.......South Africa was too good to them

WE are going to do the same for BD tour in England...All my friends are planning to enjoy the series.

If u would like to see the pic of the excited crazy Bangladeshi fan, tell me how can show to u here.........
cheers

Nasif
February 11, 2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by tarifmahmud
If u would like to see the pic of the excited crazy Bangladeshi fan, tell me how can show to u here.........
cheers

You can post pictures on BC open album:
http://www.banglacricket.com/files/gallery/open

Ahmed_B
February 12, 2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by tarifmahmud
But we enjoyed thoroughly the match till the end, tried to give them moral support.......South Africa was too good to them

WE are going to do the same for BD tour in England...All my friends are planning to enjoy the series.
Thank you so very much... :flag:
Fans with such big hearts r the real backbone of our cricket... no doubt!

Nothing can be as emotional and encouraging for the team as the love that all the fans give to them... lets hope they do well to in ENG!

tiger_man
February 12, 2005, 08:12 PM
a couple of win against a strong test or ODI country will put us in a respected position in cricketing world...no doubt about that

DJ Sahastra
February 13, 2005, 01:16 PM
A better thread would've been "What should Bangladesh do to earn England's respect" with the context being Cricket before someone passionate jumps on me :).

Ahmed_B
February 13, 2005, 02:16 PM
What the SA-ENG contest suggests..

I would say.. the poor ZIM's r in deep trouble.. watching the revived form that SA has...coz ZIM is playing SA next.

And watching the ENG side struggle against SA.. I would say ENG r not anywhere near their best of forms... that is only good news for BD.