PDA

View Full Version : Simon Mann of BBC dumps more on the 2nd tier bandwagon

RazabQ
February 13, 2005, 03:46 PM
To follow Simon Mann's logic in the following article, England has a packed test schedule in SA because their player's union vetoed longer tours, and the solution is to diss BD & Zim? Perhaps Simon Mann should write for the Daily Telegraph.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/4262403.stm

shujan
February 13, 2005, 03:55 PM
:lol: This is funny that how everything is blamed on Zimbabwe and Bangladesh. Schedule is hard on everybody, isn't it?

Pundit
February 13, 2005, 07:49 PM
If England had the balls, they would field a mix of Test and England A players against BD.

Like get that weepy weepy Harmison and fatty watty Flintoff some extra mummies in case he breaks down in tears or the other needs a spoonful of pudding as he is dumps his previous dosage !

Typical Anglo-Saxon characteristic, whine all you can and blame it on others.

Not the Aussies though, they are just full of "get on going." Perhaps they are the better half, lineage wise.

RazabQ
February 13, 2005, 08:40 PM
Welll Aussies are the descendents of shonda mondai englishmen, spanish imbued irishmen and grew up in a frontier culture akin to that of states. Hence "bring em on" is part of their national make up. Whenver I hear of Harmies "booo hoo I miss home" I feel like gagging! Grow up you weepy wart!

Sorry had to vent.

Rubu
February 14, 2005, 01:51 AM
all bangladesh need to stop all these 2tier crap is to say in icc meeting "fine, we accept two tier, but there has to be religation system". in 2-4 years, the 2 worst performing team has to play in 2nd tier. no one except australia will dare to vote for 2 tier.

Huda
February 14, 2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
all bangladesh need to stop all these 2tier crap is to say in icc meeting "fine, we accept two tier, but there has to be religation system". in 2-4 years, the 2 worst performing team has to play in 2nd tier. no one except australia will dare to vote for 2 tier.

completely agree. if there is a rellegation system the windies, espceially will not be lookin forward to this, i would personally accept a 2 tier system if there is a relegation and promation system.

fwullah
February 14, 2005, 04:57 AM
I don't support 2 tier system whether its a relegation system or not.

Ahmed_B
February 14, 2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Good Shot Agent!! ;)

r u talking about this by any chance?:Counter-Proposal to ICC (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=9694#pid146260)

Edited on, February 14, 2005, 10:19 AM GMT, by crickethorizon.

shujan
February 14, 2005, 05:21 AM
No tier nothing absolutely not. Bangladesh has the same right as any other member. NZ took 26 years to get their first win. Bangladesh almost beat Pakistan in 3rd year.

Edited on, February 14, 2005, 10:22 AM GMT, by shujan.

akabir77
February 14, 2005, 08:56 AM
Well bd doen't have WHITE skin so its different for us... So i agree if there is 2 tier system then there has to be promotion and dimo system too.. then we will see KOTO DHANEY KOTO CHAL (how much paddy gives how much rice!!!)

Edited on, February 14, 2005, 1:56 PM GMT, by akabir77.