PDA

View Full Version : When will these stop?!

Ahmed_B
February 16, 2005, 01:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ahmedb/Temporary/sylhet.jpg

Source: Prothom Alo (http://www.prothom-alo.net/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=5&Date=2005-02-16)

As I have read in the newspapers earlier... that series of toilets hav been made encircling the ground for the conference.. and that has totally destroyed the condition of the ground. Officials said that this nonsence act has made the ground totally unsuitable for any sort of play for the next one year!!!

And guess what... this is the Ruling Party that is doing this nonsence!

DAMN!!

Fazal
February 16, 2005, 01:33 PM
:down: I guess Tarique trumped Arafat.

nasifkhan
February 16, 2005, 01:34 PM
bhai...etai bangladesh.........

al
February 16, 2005, 01:37 PM
good pt. etai BD. its been there from the beginning

Kana-Baba
February 16, 2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by nasifkhan

shonar bangla!

Kana-Baba
February 16, 2005, 01:41 PM
Just wondering, is there anyone brave enough who can shoot Tareq Zia and save our nation from a total destruction? Hell, this is undoubtedly the most corrupted and ruthless person in the recent history of BD politics!

nasifkhan
February 16, 2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Kana-Baba
Just wondering, is there anyone brave enough who can shoot Tareq Zia and save our nation from a total destruction? Hell, this is undoubtedly the most corrupted and ruthless person in the recent history of BD politics!

why only tareq.........????kill every damn politicians...including Hasina, Khaleda , and both of there stupid sons (i.e. khaleder pola tareque... and oi hasinar pola joy )....

ei duitai bangladesh er barota bajabe .....

reverse_swing
February 16, 2005, 02:15 PM
I heard that Tareq Zia earned a lot from Mohakhali flyover project as one of his company supplied cement for that flyover. He is very clever and know how to do business. I think Khaleda’s brother Major Iskandar is more corrupted than Tareq. I also saw how Saber did his business with BD Army during Hasina’s era. Hasina’s fupa (later became Army chief )also indirectly got involved all the major army contracts. During that time people used to get big projects without any tender. I know one guy(don’t want to mention his name) personally who directly went to PM’s office and got a 500 Cr power plant project(barge mountain power plant). He got that because he is from Faridpur and his brother was a influential MP of AL. I beleive same thing is happening now.

couger
February 16, 2005, 03:06 PM
series of toilets hav been made encircling the ground for the conference..

DAMN!!

Just goes to show---politicians are full of s...

Fazal
February 16, 2005, 03:13 PM
series of toilets hav been made encircling the ground for the conference..

DAMN!!

PaiKhana Korer Ar Ziga Pailo na.

Instead of digging holes, should supply empty bottles and anti-diarrhea medicine.

Yameen
February 16, 2005, 03:14 PM
I agree with you, 'kana_baba', shoot all members of BNP party as they are a worthless piece of junk. Someone should put a stop to their fun and games before corrupting the whole country totally!

babubangla
February 16, 2005, 03:29 PM
They have absolute right to do such good organizational programs. It is beter than other traditional negetive potical activity. It's good to see that they are interested about listening to grass-root level organizers. Everything is good and a nice way to practice democracy.

But Why the hell they have to do it in Stadiums???
Is it becasue in stadium they don't have to rent chairs for sitting accomodation? Shame on all those stadium-politicians. I guess they don't have any shame left in themselves.

Edited on, February 16, 2005, 8:30 PM GMT, by babubangla.

cricket_pagla
February 17, 2005, 09:05 AM
.oops:
yo... bro's this is really s*x. :down:

rimjumana
February 17, 2005, 09:13 AM
here is the contact address of BNP (source: http://www.bnpbd.com):

BANGLADESH NATIONALIST PARTY
Banani Office
House no:53 Road no:13
Phone: 880 2 8819525
Fax: 880 2 8813063
Email at: bnpbd@e-fsbd.net

we - as cricket fan - can send our protest notes to them. what do you think?

Ahmed_B
February 24, 2005, 11:51 PM
This thing continued... affecting 3 major Divisional Stadiums. Frankly speaking.. I considered Tarek Zia to be a little more sensible person than what he is proving himself to be (because, as I feel, Tarek is central to these Conferences).

Cricket is currently one of our biggest National Prides... and every political party (Govt./Opposition.. or anyone) must have respect for this sentiment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ahmedb/Temporary/stadium2.jpg

Source:Prhotom-Alo follow-up news. (http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=9&Date=2005-02-25)

PoorFan
February 25, 2005, 12:45 AM
Our politicians ( can we call Tarek Zia a politician! ) are shameless and hopeless.

gravitY
February 25, 2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by PoorFan
Our politicians ( can we call Tarek Zia a politician! ) are shameless and hopeless.

and we have Arafat as BCB advisior, who's probably more powerful than BCB CEO. does he know anything about cricket at all?:mad:

roaring_tiger
February 25, 2005, 01:12 AM
I remember a story from one of my Indian friend,
he says 'we Indians when having a adda discuss mainly about 3 topics...cricket, film and politics...but people from BD, in their adda start from whole lot of different topics but eventually all their adda end up in politics'.......I guess he is correct....
Our (so called) politicians are killing us!!:E:mad::down:

tutul
February 25, 2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by roaring_tiger
I remember a story from one of my Indian friend,
he says 'we Indians when having a adda discuss mainly about 3 topics...cricket, film and politics...but people from BD, in their adda start from whole lot of different topics but eventually all their adda end up in politics'.......I guess he is correct....
Our (so called) politicians are killing us!!:E:mad::down:

gobdgo
February 25, 2005, 03:09 AM

ei bhabe cholle ekdin NL hobe rastay (hortal er din e)..:lol:

tutul
February 25, 2005, 03:16 AM
Dude its better than having meeting in the middle of the CHOURASTTA. All there will be some holes and load of humen sh*t (they wont let me type the right word) will be left over after the meeting gets over. holes can be fill up at anytime, but human sh*t! just think about the possibility of growing some fresh grass! We can even grow some cabbage when there is no cricket match! Go Khalada…tor pola bagher baccha!!!

tutul
February 25, 2005, 03:25 AM

why only tareq.........????kill every damn politicians...including Hasina, Khaleda , and both of there stupid sons (i.e. khaleder pola tareque... and oi hasinar pola joy )....

tutul
February 25, 2005, 03:39 AM

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE......
JADU-TONA, BAN & BOSIKORON'ar jonno aaj-i jogajog korun asia mohadesh’er eakmatro kaljoyee addhatik sadhok sorporaj gurujee moulana Motiur Rahman Nijami's satha. 100% guarantee. bifol-a mullo farot. probasi bhai’der dakjog-a international carrier a 72 ghontai ja kono gopon somossa’r somadhan daya hoi.

captain_thinking_tank
February 25, 2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by tutul
Dude its better than having meeting in the middle of the CHOURASTTA. All there will be some holes and load of humen sh*t (they wont let me type the right word) will be left over after the meeting gets over. holes can be fill up at anytime, but human sh*t! just think about the possibility of growing some fresh grass! We can even grow some cabbage when there is no cricket match! Go Khalada…tor pola bagher baccha!!!

cabbage can be a great source of vitamin c. im pretty sure this cabbage will certainly help our players (specially alok, rokon, hannan, golla, ashraful, etc) to get their form back. im totally with you.

ibnul
February 25, 2005, 05:26 AM
Hasina and her gong was the most corrupt lot, BNP is only learning from them. Remeber the Stock market crash Awami people were involved and got rich in the scam, Rehana's husband. Politicians are quick to jump the bandwagon if Bangla cricket is wining but this Stadium **** is not acceptable. All the Distric town has got Eidgah or some maidan to this sort of meeting.

TigerFan
February 25, 2005, 05:41 AM

I have a good idea. But it will take a lot of courage, money and manpower. You know when in shankshad bhaban, call all the mejor political leaders to discuss about bd issue and invite tareq, khaleda's son and joy hasina's son, and before anything starts put all the bombs in the right places secretly in the shankshad bhaban, make sure they are highly explosive and remote controlled and when the time comes just push the button and then for all the leaders we'll say innalillah...lolz...and then we can use our Mig to drop one or two bombs on that place to make sure all are dead. There u go...good use of our Mig for bangladesh...good use of our money

Edited on, February 25, 2005, 10:55 AM GMT, by TigerFan.

TigerFan
February 25, 2005, 05:43 AM
o by the way, if anybody asks, who did that, we'll say al kaeda.:cool:

nasifkhan
February 25, 2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by tutul

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE......
JADU-TONA, BAN & BOSIKORON'ar jonno aaj-i jogajog korun asia mohadesh’er eakmatro kaljoyee addhatik sadhok sorporaj gurujee moulana Motiur Rahman Nijami's satha. 100% guarantee. bifol-a mullo farot. probasi bhai’der dakjog-a international carrier a 72 ghontai ja kono gopon somossa’r somadhan daya hoi.

bhai...apnar ki somadhan disilo???

akabir77
February 25, 2005, 08:39 AM
I have seen koko not getting selected for doHS second 3rd team... He never played any compititive friendly cricket matches with wooden ball....
And talk about AL where to start from... one example MR what his name from barishal(starts with TO ends with FL)) has four Rakhittas in four distric and gets new model car as a gift even if his party is not in power...so we get raped by both parties... now which rapes less??

tiger_man
February 26, 2005, 03:35 AM
i dont think we are going to have any PM other than this two women and their dynasty.....

tiger_man
February 26, 2005, 03:38 AM

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE......

bhai...apnar ki somadhan disilo??? [/quote]

bhaijan....eto lomba post englishe likhle bhalo hoito....

its hard to make sense out of lengthy romanised bangla writing:(