PDA

View Full Version : Why soo much complicated ???

amarbangla@msn.com
February 16, 2005, 11:32 PM
I don't know why people posting soo much complicated topic for the players.. eventhough they haven't reach there yet and they are too behind of all the nations...

Edited on, February 17, 2005, 4:46 AM GMT, by amarbangla@msn.com.

aosaif
February 17, 2005, 12:40 AM
i know....so many ppl post so many useless meaningless unreasonable and just plain stupid posts.

2007WcSemifinalist
February 17, 2005, 01:12 AM
those stupid posts should be taken off as soon as they are up otherwise it will just ruin bdcricket.com's reputation

cricket_pagla
February 17, 2005, 01:17 AM
:drool:

RazabQ
February 17, 2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by amarbangla@msn.com
I don't know why people posting soo much complicated topic for the players.. eventhough they haven't reach there yet and they are too behind of all the nations...

This coming from the man who has posted such deep meaningful queries as "will enam be better than Akram?" LOL. .oops:

Bhai, chorer mukhey dhormer kahani nahi shobha pae :)

Razab
p.s. bhai abar mind tind korey boshben na kintu ...

planificador y crítico
February 17, 2005, 02:33 AM

He is also the one who said "afridi is a genius player and ash... long way back... "

couger
February 17, 2005, 03:30 AM

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Can you translate this into any understandable language.

couger
February 17, 2005, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by 2007WcSemifinalist
those stupid posts should be taken off as soon as they are up otherwise it will just ruin bdcricket.com's reputation

I agree, start with this one.

Fazal
February 17, 2005, 10:39 AM
<b>Problem :</b>

Very hard problem to solve. First we need to break down the problem into manageable components (i.e., questions).

Q-1) How will we define 'Stupid Post'? Because a 'stupid' post to you may be a 'not so stupid post' for Sobiruddin or Kobiruddin. “Ek desher Buli Ar-Ek desher Gali”.

Q-2) If a Saleka replies a post with completely unconventional idea and Maleka doesn’t agree with it; can Maleka tag that message as 'stupid' or even call Saleka 'stupid'?

Q-3) If you review the threads, the so called 'stupid threads' have the most response from our members in this site. Does that means:
a) In reality they are not stupid question, but really deceivably intelligent questions
b) Members of the board loves stupid question
c) Most of the members are also stupid.

<b>My Suggestion:</b>

At the end, the easiest way to solve this problem is, if you feel that a thread is stupid and deserved to be deleted, then you don't need to contribute to that thread just to say its a stupid thread. Just ignore. The thread will just die due to lack of response.

Sorry for my stupid response :P

Edited on, February 17, 2005, 4:06 PM GMT, by Fazal.

akabir77
February 17, 2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Fazal
<b>Problem :</b>

Very hard problem solve. First we need to break down the problem into manageable components (i.e., questions).

Q-1) How will we define 'Stupid Post'? Because a 'stupid' post to you may be a stupid post for Sobiruddin or Kobiruddin. “Ek desher Buli Ar-Ek desher Gali”.

Q-2) If a Saleka replies a post with completely unconventional idea and Maleka doesn’t agree with it; can Maleka tag that message as 'stupid' or even call Saleka 'stupid'?

Q-3) If you review the threads, the so called 'stupid threads' have the most response from our members in this site. Does that means:
a) In reality they are not stupid question, but really deceivably intelligent questions
b) Members of the board loves stupid question
c) Most of the members are also stupid.

</b>My Suggestion:</b>

At the end, the easiest way to solve this problem is, if you feel that a thread is stupid and deserved to be deleted, then you don't need to contribute to that thread just to say its a stupid thread just ignore. The thread will just die due to lack of response.

Sorry for my stupid response :P

good job faisal....

offcutter
February 17, 2005, 11:00 AM
What is this.....really I don't understand what this is about.

2007WcSemifinalist
February 17, 2005, 11:07 AM
this is just stupid....... offcutter;)

2007WcSemifinalist
February 17, 2005, 11:46 AM
Fazal.. "If you review the threads, the so called 'stupid threads' have the most response from our members in this site.:"

those responses are stupid as well , nothing relevant. what is this site for? to teach ur fans or to talk abt constructive matters. i would go for the second one. those kinda topics decreases the weight of a site and fan as well.. i can't believe fans are still responding to that topic.. talk something that helps bd cricket. we have real tigers in the field now.and, we need to be real tigers supporters too. sorry guys if i break anyone's heart.
;)

:fanflag: Go bd go

bourny3
February 17, 2005, 10:28 PM
I think i might use Fazals tactics and ignore this thread.

cricket_pagla
February 24, 2005, 11:22 AM
:lol: and some people... post some absurd "poll" also....:rolleyes:

babubangla
February 24, 2005, 02:10 PM

I'm kind of lost.
What are the complicated topics for players?
Are those topics for players or for us who like to discuss cricket?

couger
February 24, 2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by offcutter
What is this.....really I don't understand what this is about.

This is what happens when you indulge too much in that wet stuff.

DJ Sahastra
February 24, 2005, 06:27 PM
"chorer mukhey dhormer kahani nahi shobha pae" :lol:

:great: