PDA

View Full Version : Question to RAB: what BCB is doing to produce quality batsman ?

rimjumana
February 17, 2005, 03:36 AM
hi RAB,
thanks for your comment on the most exciting pace prospect rajib.
but as it has been mentioned by several friends in this forum and as we can see from the scoreboards, our top and middle order batsmen are not consistent and to be honest not upto the international standard till now. I think if we can have good development in that area like in fielding and bowling we will be able to give good fight to any team in the world.
would you please inform us about the future policies of BCB and of course I - being a fan of your quality writting - will be eager to know your thoughts about this also.
tschuss!

sadi
February 17, 2005, 09:53 PM
we should make ash our next batting coach.... he is a symbol of our consistancy....

deshibhai
February 17, 2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by sadi
we should make ash our next batting coach.... he is a symbol of our consistancy....

I am guessing that this is a joke. Or perhaps Ash stands for someone other than our very own Ashraful.

Kana-Baba
February 17, 2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by deshibhai

I am guessing that this is a joke. Or perhaps Ash stands for someone other than our very own Ashraful.

It is no longer a joke. Last year Ashrafuls's test avg. was 40.00! It was way more than any other BD batsmen in year 2004. The the 2nd highest was about 27.xx by Bashar. The difference was almost 13 runs!

Beamer
February 17, 2005, 11:16 PM
Oh I see, question to rabeed Imam..

bhoy paya gesilam prothom e. RAB ( bandana bhai ra ) der uttor ki hobey sheta bhebe. I assume their answer to that query will be to stop batting with a "cross" bat?

cracky
February 17, 2005, 11:21 PM
Yes, I also agree ash is now more consistant than earlier. He just need to believe that he can do it.

Originally posted by Kana-Baba
Originally posted by deshibhai

It is no longer a joke. Last year Ashrafuls's test avg. was 40.00! It was way more than any other BD batsmen in year 2004. The the 2nd highest was about 27.xx by Bashar. The difference was almost 13 runs!

nasifkhan
February 18, 2005, 03:27 AM
When I first saw this post....i thoungh RAB Is Rapid Action Battalion...
now i see its for Rabeed Iman....