PDA

View Full Version : india-pakistan

eunusma
February 22, 2005, 05:50 AM
who you think win the upcoming oneday series

Tintin
February 22, 2005, 05:52 AM
One day series is in April. After the Test series.

cricket_pagla
February 22, 2005, 08:42 AM
Both Sides.. are very poor.. so i don't see any of this 2 side can win the one day series.. :ninja:

Fazal
February 22, 2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by cricket_pagla
Both Sides.. are very poor.. so i don't see any of this 2 side can win the one day series.. :ninja:

I totally disagree. They are two highly talented sides and both will not loose the one day series.:D

al
February 22, 2005, 02:30 PM
I donot think, both sides are poor teams. They are probably closer now than 2003 teams. India was very talented at that time

bourny3
February 23, 2005, 03:59 AM
India wont.
Pakistan wont.
Im not sure.

rajibpaulrana
February 24, 2005, 09:27 AM
pakistan fought bravely without their key players against mighty aussies... india is nothing except pathan, dravid and kumble. others r rubbish and busy counting money from their sponsors.

in mohali india will win,
in kolkata i think it will be a draw, so if pakis can win in bangalore they will level the series.

babubangla
February 25, 2005, 10:53 AM
India

tiger_man
February 26, 2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
Originally posted by cricket_pagla

I totally disagree. They are two highly talented sides and both will not loose the one day series.:D

you cant say they are highly talented....especially pakistan...

india...yeah maybe...but todays pakistan team isnt half as good as it used to be when sayeed anwar, wasim akram, saqlain was there.....

tiger_man
February 26, 2005, 11:19 PM
india gave australia the fight of their life when they toured australia last year....that was steve waugh's last test.....

pakistan tour was a 3-0 whitewash.....so who do you think is better....

some of us might argue that india lost to bangladesh in ODI but Pakistan won a match against Aus...that counts for sth.....

but the thing is in test match...pakistan has little or no chance given the the fact that they are up against a very strong batting line up.....pakistan's batting is crap (not as good as india atleast) and their bowling has collapsed since waqar, wasim akram, saqlain left......

i am not sure if shoaib is playing but even if he does, he will probably be catching the next flight home after the 1st test or end up in hospital with a back or shoulder injury

Shehwar
February 27, 2005, 02:24 AM
I'd say Pakistan will take the ODI series 4-2....They have beaten India four times in a row now..so the psychological advantage will also be with them....As for the test series..Well..India seems to be firm favourites..

Mahir
February 27, 2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by al
I donot think, both sides are poor teams. They are probably closer now than 2003 teams. India was very talented at that time

n you think India is not as talented anymore as they were in 2003 ? Strange, cud u please justify ur reasonging ?