PDA

View Full Version : and on the 2nd day interview ...

RazabQ
March 5, 2005, 10:57 AM
Zim vs SA Cricinfo bulletin (http://plus.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2005/MAR/196781_RSAZIM2004-05_05MAR2005.html) ...

The article didn't print Taibu's 2nd day interviews. So I thought I'd provide excerpts:

"Well if we had taken the match 2 the 3rd day, we could have had a chance to win"

"They were not a better side, our boys are just jet lagged from the busride from the hotel"

"Well, we should be able to regroup and win the Test series to avenge the ODIs"

Akib
March 5, 2005, 05:50 PM
The article didn't print Taibu's 2nd day interviews. So I thought I'd provide excerpts:

"Well if we had taken the match 2 the 3rd day, we could have had a chance to win"

"They were not a better side, our boys are just jet lagged from the busride from the hotel"

"Well, we should be able to regroup and win the Test series to avenge the ODIs"

The guy must hav either been too tired, crazy or drinking too much. There was no way they could hav won . They couldnt hav even drawn. Plus dey cant win against Sa if they can win against SA.

I feel so srry for this guy. Made captain too early. If the real Zim was here then he could hav slowly come into the line up instead of being trust into the spotlight..

Mahir
March 6, 2005, 11:22 AM
Is this supposed to be "confidence" from Tatenda Taibu or sheer "mindlessness" ?

Spitfire_x86
March 6, 2005, 12:36 PM
Maybe he's smoking weeds!

Ahmed_B
March 6, 2005, 01:00 PM
razabq : r those really the 'excerpts' or someone's wildest imagination posted here?? ;)

Spitfire_x86
March 6, 2005, 01:17 PM
I think these are razabq's made up quotes, but Taibu's real quotes aren't 100% different.

AsifTheManRahman
March 6, 2005, 09:28 PM
haha...interesting to see how many ppl on this board get misled so easily :P

Edited on, March 7, 2005, 2:28 AM GMT, by AsifTheManRahman.