PDA

View Full Version : NZ vs Aus... 1st test

Ameer
March 11, 2005, 06:23 PM
Austraila in trouble... they trail by 218 runs with only four wickets remaining.

PLEASE NEW ZEALAND... DESTROY THEM. I'm sick of them winning all of the time... especially when they get lucky from rain and cheating umpires.

Akib
March 11, 2005, 08:50 PM
Yes im hoping for NZ to win.... :fanflag: if only i could change dat flag to NZ for today.

Katich and Gilchrist are doing good though. 100+ run partner ship. NZ will hav to bat well to become dominant again.

James90
March 11, 2005, 10:02 PM
Gilchrist is a beast, 111 not out off 112, taking advantage of the short boundaries. Great for Simon Katich, he needed this hundred so now I don't see any chance for Lehmann making a comeback

Akib
March 11, 2005, 10:22 PM
Lehmanns career is over. Aussies hav shown again why they are the number one ranked team in the world (all they need to do now is see if tey can beat the current England team.),Jus when Nz looked like they were in a favourable position Katich and Gilchrist (batting at 8 for some reason) come out and destroy their bowling attack. I think this match might end up in a draw. Its all up to NZ and wheter their batting can bat good again.,

Akib
March 11, 2005, 10:41 PM
Finally Gilchrist is out. Phew. Now NZ will hav to clean up the tail. They are only a few runs ahead. Katich is still on too and Warne who is also on can bat. If Warne stays put Katich can score everything and give Aussies there lead.

Akib
March 11, 2005, 11:09 PM
Well Aussies innings is over. They are one run behind NZ. This was all thanx to Katich and Gilchrist.

Ameer
March 11, 2005, 11:36 PM
If it was any other team that did this amazing comeback... I would be shocked. But the Aussies do it all the time. I'm disappointed.

Spinner
March 12, 2005, 08:27 AM
Fantastic recovery from the Austrailians.:bravo:

Shehwar
March 12, 2005, 11:07 AM
wots new ?

chyicarus
March 12, 2005, 03:37 PM
Gilly is my man! I think he'll retire in Tests with a better average than some of the giants of Test batting. I think he's among the top 5 best batsman in Test cricket at the moment. He doesn't just runs- he gets them fast and that is a major boost for the team under any circumstances and most of all, livening up Test cricket as a form of entertainment again.

Akib
March 12, 2005, 05:16 PM
Well 3rd day has started. It hought it was 4th but whatever. Mcgrath gets Fleming early on. At this point NZ are at 30 for 2.

Akib
March 12, 2005, 07:06 PM
NZ in trouble. At lunch they are at 70 something for 5.

shaoun
March 12, 2005, 09:33 PM
australia is unbeatable right now. i mean no one can beat them. new zealand was in a good position but still they are losing the match. i think this ausi team is the best team ever to play. i even rate them better then the west indies team of the 80's. they are superb in every department and full of world class cricketers. even those are not in the team are world class cricketers. this leads me to believe that australia will reamain the king in world of cricket for a long time unless another team can pick their game up many levels. rightnow only team i think that can compete with them is india and england but still they are far behind.

cricman
March 12, 2005, 09:43 PM
warne best ever

Akib
March 12, 2005, 10:16 PM
Yes this is probably the best team ever since the Invincibles (Bradman's Aussies).

Well a NZ win is out of the question. Warne takes them to 131 all out with 5 wickets. Currentl Aussies at 58 for 1 with Hayden gone. Match should end today.

Tintin
March 13, 2005, 12:31 AM
Over. Aus win by 9 wickets