PDA

View Full Version : Free Ind-Pak Audio Commentary

babubangla
March 12, 2005, 03:27 PM
I was surfing web for Ind-Pak series coverage on the net.
I found a web that provides free English Commentary of the Ind-Pak matches. There was some other posts on this forum about free stuff, but those buffers a lot. I listended to this free commentary last night, I regretted for the 8 dollars I spent for buying cricinfo commentary. They also publicly posted about this audio commentary on the web, so i guess they have legal authority to do so.

Free Ind-Pak Audio Commentary (http://www.onlinedesiradio.com/index.asp)

chyicarus
March 12, 2005, 03:29 PM
I already subscribed for the $4.99 from cricinfo- and their commentary sucks!! But i had no other choice! Howz the quality of the commentary in this site?

babubangla
March 12, 2005, 03:34 PM
Sound quality was really good.
It seems this commentary was directly from the stadium,cause you can hear the crowd too. About the commentary quality, just check it during the next match..so you'll have your own comparison.

Bat-PadTogether
March 12, 2005, 04:01 PM
any live video??

babubangla
March 12, 2005, 04:43 PM
Nothing free I know of. But there are some paid sites who are still accepting registration.

bozobhai
March 21, 2005, 10:18 AM
Guys u can also try this link for good audio:

www.mastifm.com

neep winamp to play the links and they have six different servers, so I think it is enuff for a lot oif ppl. I also think that they r just broadcasting live audio from the sony broadcast. So you can hear all the known commentators commentry instead of cricinfo's unknown lineup.

Cheers

Edited on, March 21, 2005, 3:19 PM GMT, by bozobhai.

Akib
March 23, 2005, 10:08 PM
The desiradio commentary is really good..... Although sometimes i dont know or understand what they are talkign about but it is really good.

For the second test final day the way they talked it seemed to me that every ball was either a wicket or 4/6.....

Overall it is really good considering it is free.

couger
March 25, 2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by babubangla
Sound quality was really good.
It seems this commentary was directly from the stadium,cause you can hear the crowd too. About the commentary quality, just check it during the next match..so you'll have your own comparison.

I found the sound quality to be bit like Short Wave radio. Coming in and out, but good most of the time.

Huda
March 25, 2005, 01:36 AM
guys go to kicksuk.com/forum go to streams board and there is a free indo vs pak link, its busy and full for 1st come fist server. try to get on its free, some they do require minimal donations. the site is a friends of mine.