PDA

View Full Version : Lee or Kasprowicz

Akib
March 13, 2005, 01:33 PM
Which one of these 2 fast bowlers would you pick for the second test. I personally think it should be Lee. After all he was Australia's best ODI bowler recently and is in really good form. Kasprowicz was Australia's worst bowler in the first test. Its not saying much but i think Lee deserves a chance......

What do you guys think.

Edited on, March 15, 2005, 9:40 PM GMT, by aka.

cricketboy
March 13, 2005, 03:34 PM
Difficult decision. But I would go with Michael Kasprowicz and give him another chance. Kasprowicz was the best bowler in few tests last year for Australia. But I thinkl Lee will be given the nod by the selectors with his current form! :rolleyes:

James90
March 14, 2005, 02:43 AM
Lee for sure, he's bowling quick and when he's been given the chance in the one-dayers he's performed exceptionally well. He's been banging on Kasper's door for ages and I think it's time to open it. He has a psychological edge of the sheep shaggers and if he fails then it's back to Kasprowicz and better luck next time

bourny3
March 14, 2005, 03:02 AM
Yes i think lee should be given a chance. but only one test if he doesnt succeed then he is out.

Fazal
March 14, 2005, 11:10 AM
Kasprowicz

chyicarus
March 14, 2005, 07:53 PM
Its definitely a big dilemma for the Australian squad, i think if the pitch has considerable bounce Lee should be put in. If its pretty dry then Kasper can extract some seam movement.

battye
March 15, 2005, 08:36 AM
Lee, he has proved himself in the one dayers

couger
March 17, 2005, 01:03 AM
I'll go with Lee.

jabbar
March 17, 2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Habibul_fan
... He has a psychological edge of the sheep shaggers and if he fails then it's back to Kasprowicz and better luck next time

Ha ha! Sheep shaggers! Haven't heard that one in a long time. Being an aussie, I love bagging the kiwis, or, should I say, sheep shaggers! :lol::lol:

jabbar
March 17, 2005, 01:53 AM
Oh, sorry, i forgot to mention my pick - without a doubt, it's Lee. He is easily the most exciting bowler Australia have, and it is an absolute shame that he is being neglected... In these times when cricket is looking for something to draw interest, why are the selectors acting like a bunch of tight a**'s. The difference in the records between Kasper and Lee is negligible. Just give Lee a go and see how he fares!

cricketboy
March 18, 2005, 01:45 PM
But the choice of the team was Kaprowicz.!:)

Akib
March 18, 2005, 03:29 PM
Too bad. We have to wait for the next test.. second test is delayed so far.

I think Aus should have let Lee go bak to australia to play in his Pura Cup final match . His team is playing good though....

Lees only chance of playing is if Kaprowicz plays horribly or is injured.

I guess this thread is now about whether it should be Lee or Kaprowicz in the 3rd test.