PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting comments

AsifTheManRahman
March 22, 2005, 11:07 AM
Quote ... unquote

"I'm not a nervous person, particularly with my batting, because I'm not very good."
Stuart MacGill makes some candid admissions after steering NSW to a nail-biting one-wicket win in the Pura Cup final

"I was swimming with Harry in the hotel pool, and I can tell you he spat the dummy when I had to get out and rush to the ground."
Adam Gilchrist reveals the reasons for arriving just 15 minutes before the start of play on the third day at Wellington

"I'll walk you to the changing room. What are you averaging? You must know your average? 9? 10? Maybe 9.5, so we'll give you 10."
Mark Boucher tries his form of mental disintegration against Tatenda Taibu, as Zimbabwe disintegrate at Centurion Park

"Mark Boucher - not the brightest, but he is good at sledging."
Nasser Hussain on hearing Boucher's sledging during Soccer AM on Sky Sports

"It beats Monday morning at Chelmsford - all tea and Pimm's. The amount of times Steve Waugh said to me: 'Enjoy it Nasser, this is your last Test. We will never see you again.'"
Nasser Hussain on what proper sledging is really like - Aussie style

<i>from cricinfo</i>

couger
March 22, 2005, 07:45 PM
Good post. Interesting.

Akib
March 22, 2005, 08:40 PM
"I'll walk you to the changing room. What are you averaging? You must know your average? 9? 10? Maybe 9.5, so we'll give you 10."
Mark Boucher tries his form of mental disintegration against Tatenda Taibu, as Zimbabwe disintegrate at Centurion Park

Very funny.....

Nice post too...

James90
March 23, 2005, 12:04 AM
That's crap! I do better than that at first slip each Saturday, wouldn't disturb the batsman a bit. Boucher should be taking lessons from Steve Waugh.

James90
March 23, 2005, 12:07 AM
I've been following "Quote...unquote" for about a year. After a while you get an idea of some personalities. Ray Jennings, Shane Warne and Kevin Pietersen in particular

Shehwar
March 23, 2005, 04:49 AM
I like the one made by Boucher..lolz....its funny...