PDA

View Full Version : Under 19/Bangladesh 'A' player of 2004/05

James90
March 23, 2005, 08:15 AM
Who was the best performer for the under 19's or Bangladesh A over the last 4 or 5 months?

bdmoderator
March 23, 2005, 08:25 AM
Nafees Ahmed.

Sham
March 23, 2005, 08:39 AM
Who is Nafees Ahmed? Isn't Shahriar Nafees Shahriar Nafees Ahmed? Or are they really two different people?

I think the brightest prospect is Saquib because he is consistent with both bat and ball which is rare for a BD cricketer!

Zephaniah
March 23, 2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Sham
Who is Nafees Ahmed? Isn't Shahriar Nafees Shahriar Nafees Ahmed? Or are they really two different people?

I think the brightest prospect is Saquib because he is consistent with both bat and ball which is rare for a BD cricketer!

I think Nafees Ahmed and Shahriar Nafees are same person Shahriar Nafees Ahemd.

Sakib Al Hasan showed good promise in his maiden international tour. But Shahriar Nafees Ahmed Abir had pretty decent year too. He played well in U-19 tour of England. Then he has been consistently scoring runs in Dhaka Premiereship. His performance for A team on home soild against SL Academy and touring Zimbabwe was impressive. But I wasn't impressed with his performance for A team tour of Zimbabwe, though he scored few runs over there.

Fazal
March 23, 2005, 01:46 PM
Saquib ul Hasan

mahbubH
March 23, 2005, 02:26 PM
Rassel because he started from zero and will probably win selection for next England tour.

shaoun
March 23, 2005, 10:19 PM
i thought shahadat hussein rajib was really good, i am pretty sure that he will get a call for the tour in australia. he may replace talha.

bourny3
March 28, 2005, 04:48 AM
Shamsur Rahman