PDA

View Full Version : Cricket India v Pakistan LIVE tonight.

sportingstreams
March 23, 2005, 10:36 AM
Cricket India v Pakistan LIVE tonight.

If you take the 1 month option for 2.50 that will cover you for T3 and the 6 ODIs. :great:

If you join now you will be upgraded in plenty of time for the start @ 03:55GMT Thursday morning.

Please do not come and try and join at 03:00GMT as you might not be upgraded until around 09:00GMT as our accounts admin will not be around at that time.

Payments page is here:

http://www.sportingstreams.info/welcome.html

Main site page is here:

http://www.sportingstreams.info/home/index.php

Here's to a great third test! :joy:

al
March 23, 2005, 02:17 PM
what happens after ist month. do you have to continue subscription? is there a fine line?

Edited on, March 23, 2005, 9:02 PM GMT, by al.

Bat-PadTogether
March 23, 2005, 03:50 PM
Should I have to pay everymonth?

al
March 23, 2005, 07:45 PM
anybody bought the service from here. price is reasonable. feedback please

Fazal
March 23, 2005, 10:10 PM
Who will be the 1st victim?:-/

The price is too good to be true.

But hey ! its just 2.50. People spent more money buying lottery ticket.

Rubayed
March 23, 2005, 11:12 PM
what happened to mufta tv, i mean Pakistanimedia.com,,,r they full?

al
March 24, 2005, 12:22 AM
.oops:

Edited on, March 24, 2005, 5:23 AM GMT, by al.

sportingstreams
March 24, 2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by al
what happens after ist month. do you have to continue subscription? is there a fine line?

The choice is yours on whether to continue the subscription.

We had 180 happy members on the stream last night, will be the same again tonight! :joy:

al
March 24, 2005, 01:08 PM
thanks for the reply

blahmaster
March 24, 2005, 11:51 PM
did anybody subscribe already?

sportingstreams
March 25, 2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by blahmaster
did anybody subscribe already?

We must have had a few subscribe from here, we have had many new members lately and get a rock steady 200 members on it a night!

:joy:

blahmaster
March 25, 2005, 01:38 PM
I have my doubts. Could you supply some sample streaming on your site?

Rubu
March 25, 2005, 02:22 PM
are u gonna stream the bd vs england series? one month for 2.50 pound (~$4.0?) right?

is there any problem buying it from usa?

Faceoff
March 25, 2005, 02:31 PM
Seems to me this site doesn't broadcast the games themselves. They try to find the link on the net. In that case they will find links that are free and will buffer a lot.

Cric_Obsessed_Dr.
March 25, 2005, 06:29 PM
Hello guys! This is a genuine site. I signed up on wed, and was able to watch the game so far. Once you sign up they will give you a link; you will have to use your username and password to use that link.

When you sign up, it takes few hours for them to approve you, so be patient.

By the way, the streaming was really good- no buffering.

The other thing is you pay through PayPal, so you have to sign up with paypal as well.

bdboy
March 29, 2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by faceoff
Seems to me this site doesn't broadcast the games themselves. They try to find the link on the net. In that case they will find links that are free and will buffer a lot.

i subscribed that forum.
Yeah faceoff!! u 50% right as far as i know. they don't do any broadcast. But what they do is they have 25 people who will work hard to find link for you from net........

I have no idea how their stream is, i didn't see yet. But they charge GBP 2 for first month then 15 or something. it is no good value for money. if you try a bit hard u could find links for english football, bollywood movie etc. but for cricket chance is very less.

this is my opinion only.........

Faceoff
March 29, 2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by bdboy
Originally posted by faceoff

i subscribed that forum.
Yeah faceoff!! u 50% right as far as i know. they don't do any broadcast. But what they do is they have 25 people

can you pleaes explain the 50% wrong part.

Rubayed
March 29, 2005, 01:05 PM
I dont know about others but i subscribed and the streaming was very decent,no buffering at all, so i'm satisfied and looknig forward to the ODIs.

Faceoff
March 29, 2005, 01:34 PM
Some of the links that you have used to watch the test series will not be free anymore as the broadcasting poeple found out that people were making money out of their links. So i doubt you will get good quality links for ODI series.

Ernest
March 31, 2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by al

Hi Guys,
I am Ern from England, looking forward to the oncoming series between our two teams in England.
BTW has anyone tried the Sportingstreams,? are they any good, seems to be to good to be true to me.
:umm:
I am a member of world-a-teams, and will be posting here during the series as well.
Mods delete any reference in my post you may think is spamming.
Looking forward to the cricket,be back soon.
Cheers.
Ern.

Arnab
March 31, 2005, 07:35 PM
Ernest, hope to see you more once the tour starts. You will probably get more responses to your queries about BD-ENG series if you post them in the Bangladesh Cricket forum.

Ernest
April 1, 2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Arnab
Ernest, hope to see you more once the tour starts. You will probably get more responses to your queries about BD-ENG series if you post them in the Bangladesh Cricket forum.
Thanks will do that, yes I will be posting when the series is going on, should be good.
i don't know a great deal about Bangladesh cricket, only from the one or two Bangladesh members back home, that to me makes it better.

Cheers
Ern

Edited on, April 1, 2005, 5:34 PM GMT, by Ernest.

Rubayed
April 1, 2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by sportingstreams
Cricket India v Pakistan LIVE tonight.

If you take the 1 month option for 2.50 that will cover you for T3 and the 6 ODIs. :great:

If you join now you will be upgraded in plenty of time for the start @ 03:55GMT Thursday morning.

Please do not come and try and join at 03:00GMT as you might not be upgraded until around 09:00GMT as our accounts admin will not be around at that time.

Payments page is here:

http://www.sportingstreams.info/welcome.html

Main site page is here:

http://www.sportingstreams.info/home/index.php

Here's to a great third test! :joy:

I cant login to the site now for some reason, anyone having the same problem?

al
April 1, 2005, 11:17 PM
I cannot even find the web site. anyone have same problems.

mcurrale
April 6, 2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by al
I cannot even find the web site. anyone have same problems. looks like they took everyone's 2.50 and wnet bye byes. as someone said ealrier, it loked to good to be true...

bet any money sportingstreams who initiated this thread in the first place won't respond to my reply???:mad::exclamation::pig:

Rubayed
April 7, 2005, 12:29 PM
well,,as far as i know they were having some problems but they came back and i've watched the 2nd ODI from their link, now they r not working again but they might come back again b4 the 3rd ODI. For 2.50 i got to watch Pak VS Ind 3rd test, Pak 2nd ODI and WI VS S.A 1st test, and possibly more and even if not..what more can i ask for? Its well over my money's worth already. I cant complain.

mcurrale
April 8, 2005, 01:37 AM
I AGREE MATE. I ONLY SPENT 7 POUNDS 50 AS I WAS ON FOR 3 MONTHS AND IT WAS FANTASTIC VALUE. I'VE HEARD THEY WILL BE COMING BACK AND THAT THEY AREN'T FRAUDS, SO LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED.