PDA

View Full Version : Enamul or Enamul?

cricketboy
March 27, 2005, 04:32 PM
Edited on, March 28, 2005, 6:20 PM GMT, by cricketboy.

Sham
March 27, 2005, 04:49 PM
Is this supposed to be a joke or are you serious?

chinaman
March 27, 2005, 05:05 PM
Hehehe, only minutes ago I posted a request:

Starting new polls >> (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=10577)

cracky
March 28, 2005, 12:50 AM
lol, cricketboy. What will be your next poll?

Akram Khan or Salman Khan?

couger
March 28, 2005, 01:47 AM
Somebody shoot me in the head. What'll be the next poll? Who's foot stinks more?

Fazal
March 28, 2005, 01:56 AM
>> Akram Khan or Salman Khan?
I prefer Ameer Khan.

>> Who's foot stinks more?
Ravi Shastri's foot. Beacuse I heard he doesn't change his socks daily. I may be wrong though.

Shehwar
March 28, 2005, 02:00 AM
Who is a better batsman: Inzamam or Courtny Walsh ?
lolz..come on dude...get a life!

Rubu
March 28, 2005, 02:02 AM
poll: which one is the worst poll

1)......... (u make up the list with some recent polls).

shaoun
March 28, 2005, 02:17 AM
i got one
who is fatter
inzaman or
akram khan

Mon
March 29, 2005, 12:36 PM
Moni was our main strike spinner for a long period of time. His contributions to our nation's success in cricket is undeniable. Enam is our current strike spinner,who is doing a superb job analogous to his predecessors. it is impractical to compare these two great cricketers. I view them as masters of their specific times in Bangladesh cricket. Kudus to both of them. And Rafiq :)

Tokai
March 29, 2005, 01:54 PM
enamul haque moni was a crapy bowler who blocked rafique's way for a long long time. if rafique was not deprived because of him, he might have been much more fatal by now.
enamul jr so far slammed a zim tour who has just had 51 posts (got promoted from street cricketer to club club cricketers). we do not know yet about his talent or potential, let alone future. so there is nothing to compare or brag about, about anyone of them.

beside the name, of course.

Faceoff
March 29, 2005, 02:11 PM
i think you guyz r being a little harsh to cricketboy. after all hez just a boy.

Tokai
March 29, 2005, 02:14 PM
as oppose to.....?

Fazal
March 29, 2005, 04:04 PM
<b>Enamul or Enamul?</b>

I vote for Enamul. Because Enamul is better than Enamul.

Edited on, March 29, 2005, 9:04 PM GMT, by Fazal.

cricket_pagla
March 29, 2005, 05:27 PM
:fanflag::down:

cracky
March 29, 2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
<b>Enamul or Enamul?</b>

I vote for Enamul. Because Enamul is better than Enamul.

lmao, Fazal, this is the funniest reply I have ever seen. I am still laughing. :lol::lol:

cricketboy
March 29, 2005, 09:00 PM
I prefer Ameer Khan.

Ravi Shastri's foot. Beacuse I heard he doesn't change his socks daily. I may be wrong though.

I agree my topic was not so good but there are some topics which are like this. But replies like this does cross the boundary of humor and go to insult people. Did I ask which Enamul has a better physique that you are telling about stinking? I think the moderators should have done something about it.
We Bangladeshis abroad all love our country and should keep our unity and improve Banglacricket.
:fanflag:

Fazal
March 29, 2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by cricketboy
I prefer Ameer Khan.

..... But replies like this does cross the boundary of humor and go to insult people.<b>Did I ask which Enamul has a better physique that you are telling about stinking? </b>I think the moderators should have done something about it.
We Bangladeshis abroad all love our country and should keep our unity and improve Banglacricket.
:fanflag:

You created the thread buddy, at least you should spend some time reading the thread. I was not replying to your question, rather cracky’s question "Akram Khan or Salman Khan?" and couger's question, "Who's foot stinks more?"

btw if you don't like the heat, why play with fire?

Edited on, March 30, 2005, 8:50 PM GMT, by Fazal.

bourny3
March 30, 2005, 05:27 AM
I think that they are both from BD. So both of them