PDA

View Full Version : Key Players go on strike!!!

Hasib
April 1, 2005, 01:45 AM
I just heard that some key players like Bashar, Mashud and Rafique r goin on strike becuse of a pay dispute and r refusing to go to England until this is resolved...what r we gonna do now?!!!!!

dukha
April 1, 2005, 01:49 AM
Miah moja to bhalai shikhsen ? Amagor ki West Indies paisen ? Amra hunger strike kori tekar leiga strike kori nah , amagor mon asey , amra hartey parie kintu amra kharap kheli nah ki koun ? Miah Australia aai thaika ulta palta ei shob ki shunen ? Amra West Indies nah bujhlen ........

Shehwar
April 1, 2005, 01:51 AM
:P....And u actually thought we were gonna fall for that April Fool's joke ?....

Rubu
April 1, 2005, 01:58 AM
remainds me of "whatmore fired", that was last year. man, time does go fast. its already a year!

James90
April 1, 2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Hasib
I just heard that some key players like Bashar, Mashud and Rafique r goin on strike becuse of a pay dispute and r refusing to go to England until this is resolved...what r we gonna do now?!!!!!
Didn't have me for a second...well okay maybe you did but you didn't have me for 2 seconds!

Hasib
April 1, 2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Shehwar
:P....And u actually thought we were gonna fall for that April Fool's joke ?....

Ofcoarse not... I wudnt want u to have a heart attack now would I? ;)

Btw...if u hadnt fallen for it y did u click on the thread? :P

Mr-khan
April 1, 2005, 04:32 AM
Hasib ur news is 100% true.But ami sunlam BCB naki ekta new team send korbe England a and Mushfiq captain and Alok vice captain.
Is it true?

Hasib
April 1, 2005, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by mr-khan
Hasib ur news is 100% true.But ami sunlam BCB naki ekta new team send korbe England a and Mushfiq captain and Alok vice captain.
Is it true?

OMG really? i was right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr-khan
April 1, 2005, 04:44 AM
3 changes in BD team
1.Mushfiq replacement of bashar( he is also captain for Uk tour)
2.Alok replacement of Rafiq(he is our new vice captain)
3.Hannan replacement of Masud(keeper+batsman)

Hasib
April 1, 2005, 04:59 AM
Bashar was my favourate player.. but since Mushfiq is his replacement... Mushfiq is da man :cool:

Mr-khan
April 1, 2005, 05:03 AM
Yes Mushfiq is the man.He is our Kallis.We need a captain like him.Drop mashrafee and give Mushfiq the new bowl.He is one of the best allrounder in Asia.Dont u remember the last Odi against India?????That was his carriers best bowling.I m waiting for his hattric against England in lords.Just wait and see.:D

Hasib
April 1, 2005, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by mr-khan
He is one of the best allrounder in Asia.

In Asia? the world u mean...

cricket_pagla
April 1, 2005, 06:15 AM
:bravo: Excellent April Fools jokes!.. hehhee.. arektu bastob sommoto hoile.. moja besi.. paitam...:D

Hasib
April 1, 2005, 08:48 AM
ata tho asholai basthob... karon mr-khan also agreeing with me :joy:

Mr-khan
April 1, 2005, 08:52 AM
:up:

Shehwar
April 1, 2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Shehwar

Ofcoarse not... I wudnt want u to have a heart attack now would I? ;)

Btw...if u hadnt fallen for it y did u click on the thread? :P

:up:

Ehsan
April 1, 2005, 10:59 AM
Hasib, an injured or accident case would have sold more. :)