PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone be "Bangla Shewag"

dukha
April 2, 2005, 06:18 AM
The way he plays , another hundred although he just said "He was the only one to win win the test match" . Ofcourse he has proven that in recent times . But in our team can Rajin be like "Shewag" . He could be if he gets few runs early in the innings and then try to make a big score at the end . Also , Rajin has to lift his test match a bit with techniques and lack of confiedence ....... Let's make him our "Bangla Shewag"..........:fanflag::fanflag:

That would be "Tiger Rajin"

Hasib
April 2, 2005, 07:41 AM
Bangla Shewag? we dont want any of our batsmen to be big mouthed nowe do we? plus as I said in the thread about Bangladesh being the next Pakistan... I think I personally want our own identitiy..

cricket_pagla
April 2, 2005, 08:01 AM
how can u think like this?:-/
i have no idea!... Shewag may be very good batsman.. our Ashraful, Murtoza, Rajin, Aftab, Enamul Jr.. is good enough.. and plenty more 2 come.. like golam rahman, Polash!... long live BD Cricket!:flag:
:fanflag:

al Furqaan
April 2, 2005, 10:39 AM
what did viru do against BD. a big fat nothing. we dont want great batsmen who cant kill "minnows."

i'd rather have the giant killers we have now.

Edited on, April 2, 2005, 3:39 PM GMT, by al Furqaan.

Dhakablues
April 2, 2005, 12:07 PM
As much as you hate him,,, there is no doubt about his ability.. His average is 56 in test cricket. He single handedly can blast any bolwers in the world. Only Bashar comes close to him with his ability to score with good balls. Now do we have another shewag? another gilchrist? another Miandad? Nope.... but I wont rule it out in the future.... We have seen come comets in our cricket but the true star is yet to be born...

fwullah
April 2, 2005, 12:14 PM
Our Rafique has a similar attitude that of Sehwag's, but not his hand-eye coordination - especially against fast bowlers. Our Bashar has Sehwag's hand-eye coordination - but not his mentality as giant killers.

'But in our team can Rajin be like "Shewag" '

Rajin is a player who concentrates hard on his technique and works on his ways to singles - not a big hitter. He has only played a few good innings opening and most of them are on flat batting tracks of Bangladesh. So you can't be certain of Rajin Saleh to go that far yet.

Spitfire_x86
April 2, 2005, 01:07 PM
[i]Originally posted by al Furqaan[i]
what did viru do against BD. a big fat nothing. we dont want great batsmen who cant kill "minnows."
It's a sign of greatness. When Tendulkar was in his prime, he couldn't make big scores against BD. But since he began fading away, he has started making big scores against us.

Mahmood
April 2, 2005, 01:38 PM
Rajin can't even be Ganguly. First get a Tendu, then wait for Shewag to grow up dreaming to become Tendu and eventually becoming better than Tendu.

I say wait another 20-40 years.

rana
April 2, 2005, 03:03 PM
what do u tihnik about Aftab? i think he is our shewag:karate:

Spitfire_x86
April 2, 2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by rana
what do u tihnik about Aftab? i think he is our shewag:karate:
this isn't even funny