PDA

View Full Version : Temporary - Meeting for those planning to go to UK matches

Tehsin
April 3, 2005, 10:31 PM
There is a thread for those interested in going to the matches in UK, Please discuss the arrangements in that thread.

We are setting up a meeting in Paltalk in two weeks time and would encourage everyone to make an effort to join the meeting. This way you can be better prepared to show the Bangladeshi pride in the stands.

Time: 8 GMT
Venue: Paltalk, Banglacricket group
Contacts: Oracle, Radicalsami, Tehsin

Yameen
April 4, 2005, 07:00 AM
Id love to go and see some of the matches as I have easy acces especially with living in England but I have to put my exams first then the cricket.

But I might go and see the last match Bangladesh are playing in the ntwest series against austraila at canterbury on the 30th june.:down::up:

oracle
April 4, 2005, 08:43 AM
Yameen-You are absolutely right, "exams come first"
And good luck.:)

Sham
April 5, 2005, 07:35 PM
Damn really? Exams are important huh? Maybe I should cut down on the number of matches I am going to! Nah, screw it! Cricket is life!

Sami
April 9, 2005, 02:48 PM
There shud be more responses from the ppl in UK... come on guys... where are you all???

Lutfulkhan
April 9, 2005, 08:57 PM
count me in

Tehsin
April 10, 2005, 04:20 PM
April 17th is the date. We need a good group going people.

I am having internet issues with Verizon (I will keep on ragging on them until they fix this mess). I hope that i'll be able to join that meeting in a week. Remember this though, me being in the meeting won't help those in UK, You need to get involved. It will be fun. :)

ibnul
April 14, 2005, 04:23 AM
I am going in Lords25/26 May, Durham 4/5 June, Headingly 26th June and Cardiff 18th June, The two tests I am going with my family and the two onedayers on my own, so I would love to meet with some of you guys to form a big group.

Sticky Wicket
April 14, 2005, 06:14 AM
Hi Ibnul

I too am going to the Lord's Test Match on the 26th May. I'll be in the Grand Stand with my family. Where are you sitting ?

Yameen
April 14, 2005, 11:01 AM
anyone going to canterbury on 30th june?

betaar
April 18, 2005, 09:35 AM
you guys wanna stop braggin' about the opportunity to see BD in action?
Man it sux that there's no cricket in US, though there's an Asian XI vs. World XI in Texas coming up, but that's nothing compare to the opportunity you guys got.

I'm jealous.

Edited on, April 18, 2005, 2:35 PM GMT, by BETAAR.

sraabon
April 21, 2005, 04:24 AM
I have tickets for the one day match at the oval on the 16th of June. Not decided on Lords but if there is a good group, I can go. Sonali bank in bricklane is selling the tickets, BTW.

opu_87
April 21, 2005, 04:45 AM
guys i live in Durham i will be going to test match in Durham i might see you guys, i might get free ticket because i play for the club. good luck people who has example, wich you best of louck, i have exam but they will be end of june