PDA

View Full Version : Why should we Draw the First Test ?

dukha
April 5, 2005, 09:52 AM
We should Draw the First Test against England ...... and if we try we might win the 2nd match then England will cry for the Ashes performance who they are playing against World champs . That would be Interesting just let's hope for the best .

"Every Dog has their Day"
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag:

Edited on, April 9, 2005, 3:57 PM GMT, by dukha.

dukha
April 5, 2005, 10:01 AM
Could that be the probables ? Then we have a big chance ...........
Andrew Staruss 12 c Khaled Mashud b Shahdat
Murcus Trescothick 9 c Khaled Mashud b Shahdat
Micheal Vaughan 3 c Khaled Mashud b Shahdat

England 1st Ininngs 280 all out ............ lol

Mahmood
April 5, 2005, 10:07 AM
This man has totally lost it. The Zimbabwe series has altered his perception of reality.

(sigh) I hope very few fans think this way, otherwise, BD fans are headed for a huge shock.

dukha
April 5, 2005, 10:12 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Rajputro
This man has totally lost it. The Zimbabwe series has altered his perception of reality.

(sigh) I hope very few fans think this way, otherwise, BD fans are headed for a huge shock. [/quote

to bhai amra ki sharajibon e harum ? Ei jonom e ki jita dekhtey parum nah ? Tailey abar jonmaitey hoibo . ora parley amrao parum ....... that would be 1-0 Bangladesh beats England in the test > How good feeling it's .......... :):saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::great::great :

RazabQ
April 5, 2005, 10:24 AM
dukha bhai monay hoi ganja cheray ecstasy dhorechen - lal nil shopno hochche onek :)
Den bhai, amaderkeo ektu supply then :) :)

cricket_pagla
April 5, 2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Rajputro

(sigh) I hope very few fans think this way, otherwise, BD fans are headed for a huge shock.

:up: i totally agree with u...:cool:

dukha
April 5, 2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by razabq
dukha bhai monay hoi ganja cheray ecstasy dhorechen - lal nil shopno hochche onek :)
Den bhai, amaderkeo ektu supply then :) :)

laal nil shopner ki asey ? Ora parley amra parum nah ? Eita kemney hoi ? Janen nah ...."Every Dog has their day"

Proud to be a Bangladeshi ......... bujhlen and we should beat England in the test . That's the spirit . Pet e bhaat nah thakley ki hoibo ? Money jor asey ........ bujhlen ....... AAr amra ei porjonto mon dhuiya paani khaisie deikhai amader cricket er ei obosta ......... lol ...... Don't play with Heart play with Technics what we never played ........... :joy::joy::joy:

Sham
April 5, 2005, 10:45 AM
Leave him alone guys. He doesn't really believe in what he is saying and if he does, I admire such optimism. Reality will catch up with him soon enough but till then, let him enjoy his dream!

AsifTheManRahman
April 5, 2005, 10:46 AM
chak khaise

Carte Blanche
April 5, 2005, 10:49 AM
Draw??? Why not win the series?

paco
April 5, 2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
Draw??? Why not win the series?

Nah - don't want to crush the morale of our gracious hosts right before the Ashes. Let's draw the tests instead.

:lol:

dukha
April 5, 2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
chak khaise

baar baar harley to chak khamui ki bolen ? We will win the series 1-0 ........ let's go for it .:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fan flag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag: :fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Edited on, April 5, 2005, 4:34 PM GMT, by dukha.

couger
April 5, 2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Sham
Leave him alone guys. He doesn't really believe in what he is saying and if he does, I admire such optimism. Reality will catch up with him soon enough but till then, let him enjoy his dream!

.......yeah, leave him alone guys. We need dreamers like him.

Rubu
April 5, 2005, 11:54 AM
dukha, can't agree with the content at all.

but tell u what, i like your spirit. only if u can keep it after the england series and continue it for a few more months.

RazabQ
April 5, 2005, 11:59 AM
aaah to be young again ... :) Keep up the spirit dukha mia :)

dukha
April 5, 2005, 12:10 PM
hmm , we should believe "Every Dog has their Day" If they can win we can win too as we are human being as well like them , We should play for win from the first ball not to play the match to avoid the innings defeat . Give a shock to English Cricket . To be honest they are not that good team to defeat . Look at their One Day Ranking . We aren't far way . If England losses one test then all of them will cry when the Play "Ashes" then we remember the Shock we have given to them in Last month .......

Just try make a History , When we play then we should think about our country and the people who we are representing to World .

"Proud to be a Bangladeshi till i Die"

Long Live Cricket , Long Live Bangladesh .......:great:

Rubu
April 5, 2005, 12:19 PM
dukha, even if every dog has their day, when a puppy goes into the swarm of dogs, its unlikely that he'll have a day anytime soon. until he grows up enough and learns all the tricks the older ones uses.

apart from everything else, we are in the test arena for only 5 years where england is playing it for century. your dog theory does not apply. i gotta warn ya, just so that you do not get heart broken and leave bangladeshi cricket (and bc) for ever: a very likey outcome off the england tour (in test) is innings defeat in both matches. and i'm scared of that because then the whole media will break onto our cricketers head. a draw would be the best thing we can hope for but i really dont see how. personally, i'll be happy if they can take both tests to the fifth day.

Edited on, April 5, 2005, 5:21 PM GMT, by AgentSmith.

dukha
April 5, 2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
dukha, even if every dog has their day, when a puppy goes into the swarm of dogs, its unlikely that he'll have a day anytime soon. until he grows up enough and learns all the tricks the older ones uses.

apart from everything else, we are in the test arena for only 5 years where england is playing it for century. your dog theory does not apply. i gotta warn ya, just so that you do not get heart broken and leave bangladeshi cricket (and bc) for ever: a very likey outcome off the england tour (in test) is innings defeat in both matches. and i'm scared of that because then the whole media will break onto our cricketers head. a draw would be the best thing we can hope for but i really dont see how. personally, i'll be happy if they can take both tests to the fifth day.

Edited on, April 5, 2005, 5:21 PM GMT, by AgentSmith.

Think positive from the first Bowl ..... We have Shahdat , Mashrafe , Tapash and Rafique 20 wickets not a problem at all . Now we have grown up enough with playing the toys . It's time to show the world .......... Tennis bowl diya kheltey kheltey amra Ekhon boro hoiya gesie .......... Go Bangladesh goooooooooooo.......

Time to win the Series .....1-0 , just do it .........:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag ::flag::flag:

Sham
April 5, 2005, 12:33 PM
Forget about dogs guys, let Dukha have his day! Take my advice and let the man dream! If he thinks England is not difficult to beat, that is his opinion and I don't think we are going to change it!

Locutus
April 5, 2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by dukha
We should Draw the First Test against England ...... and if we try we might win the 2nd match then England will cry for the Ashes perfprmance who they are playing against World champs . That would be Interesting just let's hope for the best .

"Every Dog has their Day"
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag:

It sounds like we are better than England. Our team always hopes for a win because that is the highest thing that you can expect and to reach the best you perform the best but we still lose after giving the best. If we hope for draw than loser written down in hostory book already. A draw can be hoped for only when we are some what close to England's talent.
Now lets see England ranked 2nd in Test Cricket and Bangladesh ummm...10th or LAST!

Shehwar
April 5, 2005, 12:36 PM
Why only a test series win???....Lets win all of our ODI matches and win the tournament unbeaten....Australia and England pace attack on English greentops is like taking candy from a baby...!

dukha
April 5, 2005, 12:38 PM
Forget about dogs guys, let Dukha have his day! Take my advice and let the man dream! If he thinks England is not difficult to beat, that is his opinion and I don't think we are going to change it!

When we draw the test then ya reply me ok , i have seen the morale what ya haven't anyway let's see who wins ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to England as they need it .........

dukha
April 5, 2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Shehwar
Why only a test series win???....Lets win all of our ODI matches and win the tournament unbeaten....Australia and England pace attack on English greentops is like taking candy from a baby...!

Thanks man for supporting us ......... that's the spirits what we need ......... The way to go ........... :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Long Live Bangladesh Cricket ...........

Shehwar
April 5, 2005, 12:56 PM
:duh:

Ahmed_B
April 5, 2005, 01:55 PM
Think positive from the first Bowl ..... We have Shahdat , Mashrafe , Tapash and Rafique 20 wickets not a problem at all ....
Time to win the Series .....1-0 , just do
Thinking positive=Daydreaming?
Enthusiasm=Being Unrealistic?

Ofcourse NOT !
Be positive... that's fine, but lets just keep our feet on the ground.

couger
April 5, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Proud to be a Bangladeshi till i Die"

Good for you.

Mahmood
April 5, 2005, 02:27 PM
I guess dukha is our Bangladeshi version of Amit.

Beamer
April 5, 2005, 02:53 PM
hey dukha bhai..public er kothai kaan diben na. apni apnar kaj chalay jan. amra asi apnar shathe. draw keno bhai? jitbo amra ki kon?

AsifTheManRahman
April 5, 2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Rajputro
I guess dukha is our Bangladeshi version of Amit.

except that he doesn't take it abroad. or does he?:-/

dukha
April 5, 2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by crickethorizon
Think positive from the first Bowl ..... We have Shahdat , Mashrafe , Tapash and Rafique 20 wickets not a problem at all ....
Time to win the Series .....1-0 , just do
Thinking positive=Daydreaming?
Enthusiasm=Being Unrealistic?

Ofcourse NOT !
Be positive... that's fine, but lets just keep our feet on the ground.

But everything has a start , Let's think we won a test in Overseas ...... Look at the Feeling....... Time for a celebration yeah we did it ........... And it's against England ........ So , we gotta start it too and then keep matain the Status like Australia ............

Bangladesh Zindabaad.......:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::fla g::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Navarene
April 5, 2005, 03:54 PM
With all his spirit and enthusiasm Dukha would surely commit suicide to read SS's posts in this thread. By the way, where is SS? Dui joney jomto bhalo:)

Akib
April 5, 2005, 04:08 PM
Before we even think about a draw we should think about if we can bowl for a second innings and also think about drawing. We had only to earned draws ever and a whole lot of innings losses. Our first step is to reduce those innigns loses and try to get a draw as well. Only then can we even think of a win.

In ODI's i dunno. ODIs can be unpredictable. Im hoping for one win at least agaisnt England...

chyicarus
April 5, 2005, 05:15 PM
Our primary goal is to stretch it to the 5th day. we haven't done that against any strong opposition except WI in WI. But that was a classic moment for us.
So we should have small goals rather than playing for a win/draw etc etc.
In fact, given a choice, i'd rather set even smaller goals, 1) like not to lose wickets during a session of batting. 2) have a century opening partnership 3) have century middle order partnership 4) expect better partnerships among the tailenders 5) no.6 adn no.7 batting position is critical and they need to bat around with the tailender, so get a better partnership with them.
Also set smaller goals in the bowling dept
1) picks 2-3 wickets every session 2) take all the catches offered 3) convert half chances into chances 4) expect consistent performance from our spinners 5) keep their innings below 300 6) not to let them score more than 3 runs/over
I can go on forever, but i think others can provide more feedback on this as well!

Hasib
April 5, 2005, 06:27 PM
And I thought I was an optimist...

Why don't we focus on session by session as it comes along instead of setting one massive goal like that (long b4 the series has started)? our first aim is to come through the practise matches.

insideedge
April 6, 2005, 02:44 AM
Why such an optimist has the nickname of "dukha"

dukha
April 6, 2005, 02:55 AM
Arey bhai paa mati tey asey khali dekhen ki hoi ? We give them a shock for sure . :bravo:

dukha
April 6, 2005, 04:34 AM
Arey amrai jitum , who else gonna be winner ? Bd wins their first test in overseas ............. Against England .......

Mr-khan
April 6, 2005, 04:59 AM
dukha vai Bd team re aevabe lojja deyar kono mane hoy na.Apni England ar jaigate world11 lekhle cholto.England ar moton chtokhato team ar sathe BD ar arokom tulona kora thik na.

dukha
April 6, 2005, 05:42 AM
To Arnab : (Webmaster) Very bad to know bd suppoters don't wanna win against England . Anyway whatever ya guys do , i will Bangladesh to win in England in the test as as in odi's too . If possible why not a win against the mighty Aussie ...........

PoorFan
April 6, 2005, 05:52 AM
It would have been nice and reasonable if the name was "Dhoka".

Sham
April 6, 2005, 05:53 AM
Dukha, that is a ridiculous allegation against Arnab. He, like the rest of us at BanglaCricket, are loyal Bangladesh fans and we always want Bangladesh to win. But you can't spam the forum with the same message over and over again. Your latest thread that Arnab closed said nothing different from what you have been harping on about in other threads including this one. Start new threads only if you have something fresh to contribute that may lead to a good discussion on the board. If you continue to start the same threads over and over again, we are going to keep closing them down. Sorry about that, but we have a responsibility to all our members to maintain the quality of this forum!

Edited on, April 6, 2005, 10:58 AM GMT, by Sham.

Daddy_Mac
April 6, 2005, 06:22 AM
Mr.dukha
beating a team is not a peice of cake esp. a team like England and beating the worst team after being 0-2 down is not something to be so proud of.
And I hopefully think that every one knows how powerful England and Austrilia are and If BD cricketers are over confident like duka mia then :duh: Bd team is going to make a memorablble record(if ou know what I mean Positive..Negatinve..!)...

ZunaidH
April 6, 2005, 07:24 AM
2 cents on Dukha's account:

I think dukha is a rare breed in the face of constant failure that BD fans have expereinced throughtout the lifecycle of the test status. It is easy to be pessimistic (i.e. realistic) in this case. Even if we don't attain what dukha -man dreams, there is no harm in voicing his fan emotions. I say , give him a break.

reverse_swing
April 6, 2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by ghor_jamai

I think dukha is a rare breed in the face of constant failure that BD fans have expereinced throughtout the lifecycle of the test status. It is easy to be pessimistic (i.e. realistic) in this case. Even if we don't attain what dukha -man dreams, there is no harm in voicing his fan emotions. I say , give him a break.

So it means that there are people who like this kind of quality garbage. So there should be a separate forum where members can post Shami keno Asami or Baba keno Chakor type thread.

ZunaidH
April 6, 2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by rezwan1977
Originally posted by ghor_jamai

So it means that there are people who like this kind of quality garbage. So there should be a separate forum where members can post Shami keno Asami or Baba keno Chakor type thread.

rezwan1977;

In democracy there is no right or wrong answer. The key is patience. Dukha has the right to voice his opinions whether you like it or not. I may or may not agree to what he says but surely he should not be discouraged. Besides, your comment about "quality garbage" is borderline offensive. This time I will let it slide. Please try to show some respect before you hit the keyboard

Spitfire_x86
April 8, 2005, 09:59 AM
Poor guy, repeated defeats had real bad effects on his brain.

I demand proper punishment of BD cricketers for this incident :E

Fazal
April 8, 2005, 10:52 AM

Yea 20 wickets in the 2 test series should not be a problem for us. But will that be enough for us to avoid two innings-defeat?
:-/

dukha
April 8, 2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86

bhai Stadium e niya gono dholai diley kemon hoi ? :fire:

cricket_pagla
April 8, 2005, 11:10 PM
:duh: series draw mayb possible.. if we put some mayb, but, if, else, what if, whether, iish!, umm, ooh!, aaah! in test matches against English!

Spitfire_x86
April 8, 2005, 11:59 PM
apnar jodi upokar hoy, taile amar kono apotti nai.

dukha
April 9, 2005, 12:25 AM
apnar jodi upokar hoy, taile amar kono apotti nai.

bhai ekhonto ami pagol kintu Test series Draw korar aapnara shobai pagol ei kothai raaji asen ? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Spitfire_x86
April 9, 2005, 01:02 AM
bhai ekhonto ami pagol kintu Test series Draw korar aapnara shobai pagol ei kothai raaji asen ? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
raji achi, kintu brishti diye draw hole cholbe na.

dukha
April 9, 2005, 01:05 AM
raji achi, kintu brishti diye draw hole cholbe na.

Ken bhai ????????? Win is win jemon ,Draw is a draw e temon ,,,,,,,,, One other thing if Dav wants to leave let him leave he doesn't have good reputation to stay with a same team for a while . We will have someone better not to worry ...... Who Cares ? :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

IanW
April 9, 2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by chyicarus
Our primary goal is to stretch it to the 5th day. we haven't done that against any strong opposition except WI in WI. But that was a classic moment for us.

On the contrary ... the St Lucia test wasnt just a classic moment for Bangladesh, it was a hard-fought draw from a bad position by the Calypso Kings :)

Ian Whitchurch

Sham
April 9, 2005, 05:37 AM
I can't believe this thread got over 50 replies!! Sigh.

dukha
April 9, 2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by IanW
Originally posted by chyicarus

On the contrary ... the St Lucia test wasnt just a classic moment for Bangladesh, it was a hard-fought draw from a bad position by the Calypso Kings :)

Ian Whitchurch

Didn't we play good against Pakistan in Multan in the Test . Pakistan won by 1 wicket how lucky they were ???????????

Desh Bangla
April 24, 2005, 03:25 AM
We are getting so close to the first test with so many dreams to come .

Mr-khan
April 24, 2005, 04:25 AM
dukha vai! abar suru hoye gelo.:-/

Daddy_Mac
April 24, 2005, 04:56 AM
If you have to dream.....! then dream big!

Desh Bangla
April 24, 2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Daddy_Mac
If you have to dream.....! then dream big!

that's right ? then we should think to win the first test ..... What do ya think ? That would be great and biggest dream ever .

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 25, 2005, 11:59 PM
chak khaise

chinta korben na. amar kache kintu onek gulo asif ar collection ase. jaita chaben shaita diye dibo. dekhbe buker betha nimishai shere gese. dannabad.

Desh Bangla
April 26, 2005, 11:47 PM
That's amazing none of the bangladeshi wants to win in England .. but i will love to see a maiden win in overseas for our country . do you ? :fanflag::fanflag:

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 4:48 AM GMT, by Desh Bangla.

Desh Bangla
April 26, 2005, 11:52 PM
Also England never won a single cricket world-cup and ranking 7 in one day ........ So , we are 10 we already won against 8 and 9 . So now it's our turn ......

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 26, 2005, 11:53 PM
ji bhai,
hobe hobe. jitbo. amgo thekay keda. amgo ache ash ar moton batsman. je naki zaheer khanke tight dite pare ar hoggard to kothai nai. ore harry potter ar hoggard railway station a pathay dibo pitaiya. ar amgo nafis bhai to agai dekhaiche. ar enamul ar kotha na hoi badi dilam. ar rafiq to chande geleo mone hoi wicket niye nibe spin korte korte oikhane gravity thakuk ar na thakuk. tar upor amader norail express to asai je japanese bullet train ke haray dibe. ar notun train shahadat to asai. tar upor amader shob bishoye all rounder (batting, boling, captaincy) mushfiq ar moton tog boge torun ase. england re size kora khub akta bepar hobe na. khali khawata hoito aktu adjust korte shomossha hoite pare. diner por din fish and chips khawao to akta shomossha. oshubidha nai desh theke instant maggie noodles niye jabe. ar dorkar hoile walmart theke ramen noodles pathay dibo. oshubidha hobe na. amra jitbo asha kori. akta match hoilo.

Desh Bangla
April 26, 2005, 11:56 PM
Nafis Iqbal is already due as he played better than anyone else only with England ....... Now he has married as well and marraiges always helps to the great players avg ........ according to the stats ,,,,,,

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 4:58 AM GMT, by Desh Bangla.

Rubayed
April 27, 2005, 02:42 AM
Gosh! dukha is the king when it comes to coming up with all these vague pointless topics!;)

tanvir_nus
April 27, 2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
ji bhai,
hobe hobe. jitbo. amgo thekay keda. amgo ache ash ar moton batsman. je naki zaheer khanke tight dite pare ar hoggard to kothai nai. ore harry potter ar hoggard railway station a pathay dibo pitaiya. ar amgo nafis bhai to agai dekhaiche. ar enamul ar kotha na hoi badi dilam. ar rafiq to chande geleo mone hoi wicket niye nibe spin korte korte oikhane gravity thakuk ar na thakuk. tar upor amader norail express to asai je japanese bullet train ke haray dibe. ar notun train shahadat to asai. tar upor amader shob bishoye all rounder (batting, boling, captaincy) mushfiq ar moton tog boge torun ase. england re size kora khub akta bepar hobe na. khali khawata hoito aktu adjust korte shomossha hoite pare. diner por din fish and chips khawao to akta shomossha. oshubidha nai desh theke instant maggie noodles niye jabe. ar dorkar hoile walmart theke ramen noodles pathay dibo. oshubidha hobe na. amra jitbo asha kori. akta match hoilo.

lolz....japanese bullet train chade rafique, hahahhaa.... darun liksen bhai...:up:

insideedge
April 27, 2005, 07:31 AM
If Dukha's wish is not granted then BD will lose and Whatmore will be Dukhi because he will then be neither here ( BD) nor there (India) and there could be calls for his dismissal from his job.

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 27, 2005, 09:32 AM
tokhon what he is going to do is go to the no mans land between india and bangladesh and nijer chool nije chirbe. but oikhaneo to shomoshha. karon akhon border situation is quite tensed. so guli tuli lege jete pare. kingba BSF oke rakhal mone kore dhore niye jete pare.

AsifTheManRahman
April 27, 2005, 10:03 AM
chak khaise

chinta korben na. amar kache kintu onek gulo asif ar collection ase. jaita chaben shaita diye dibo. dekhbe buker betha nimishai shere gese. dannabad.

hehe. i meant the guy who started this thread. i don't like ending my third person verbs in -ey, and thus the confusion :)

Locutus
April 27, 2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Rubayed
Gosh! dukha is the king when it comes to coming up with all these vague pointless topics!;)
Hehehe...:up:
Just a question is Dhuka and Desh Bangla same person!?

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 27, 2005, 11:23 AM
No....one is a forum abuser and another one is not.

Locutus
April 27, 2005, 11:29 AM
oh... I see Thanks! I was confused there for a moment because Dhuka and Desh Bangla posts similar stuffs.

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 5:01 PM GMT, by Logen.

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 12:16 PM
Fintoff got duck And Kabir Ali ( Sub-continent Background ) got the the wicket . Pakistani background of kabir Ali . kal k crickinfo tey dekhlam Flintoff cricket chaira golf kheltasey aar aaij ka duck marlo ...... lol ........ That's more than funny .......... Go Bangladesh go .............

AsifTheManRahman
April 27, 2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Logen

another observation: dukha's location is stated as "Desh Bangla"

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 12:25 PM
nah ashol e bangladesh Asif bhai . Bolen "Bangladesh Zindabaad" and pommies are doggies as aussies say the same thing too ......... lol ........

mwrkhan
April 27, 2005, 12:29 PM
Kabir Ali, Owais Shah, Nasser Hussain, Pieterson ebong Strauss er background dekhe ki hobe? Era shesh kobe nijer desh dekhse? Tachara Kabir Ali ebong Strauss er jonmo Englande. Na Khelte dile bolbe "Racist", khelte dile bolbe bideshi. Odbhut manushikota.

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 12:32 PM
Kintu Flintoff jey duck marlo tar ki hobey ? Kal k cricinfo tey orey golf kheltey dekhlaam ........ aar aaijka duck .......... haha ...... I think Flintoff should concentrates on golf now instead of cricket ..... The way he is going now in few matches even Mushfiqur Rahim can bowl him out . lol ....... The Bangladesh's new all-rounder ............ Bangladesh Zindabaad .......

mwrkhan
April 27, 2005, 12:33 PM
Flintoff to amder against e khelche na. O duck marle ki na marle ki??

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 12:35 PM
It says he will play if he is fit ...... Anyway Pietersen is not playing for sure ..........

mwrkhan
April 27, 2005, 12:37 PM
How do you know? Every report I have seen says Flintoff is not playing against BD. I have not read anything about Pieterson.

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 12:40 PM
Ashraful said he is gonna get Hundred if he gets And Nafis Iqbal is due ............. And Bashar played good in West-Indies ........... We can expect to get a big score as Javed Omar is having his career hanging right now so , he has to get a big score too . Shahdat nad Mashrafe have swing the bowl away from the English top orders as they have learn that how to do it and bowl yorker to the batsmen as many times as possible ........ Yorker makes more than anything else ..........

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s146/st71518.htm

Pietersen has to wait for a while .......

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 7:29 PM GMT, by Desh Bangla.

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 12:54 PM
Rajin Saleh would be very effective against English try him few overs as he is a bit of off spinners .......... We need that in English condition , English players always struggled against offies ........

Locutus
April 27, 2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Logen

another observation: dukha's location is stated as "Desh Bangla"

Thats Right! i didn't see that!:lol:

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 01:34 PM
Haha it doesn't matter we all are bangladeshi .......... amra shobai shobar jonney ....... We all need a win . Bangladesh Zindabaad ........

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 27, 2005, 01:39 PM
jaihok,
ami jotodur jani, flintoff kintu khelche na. even if he is fit. becomes england just wants to reserve him for the ashes. ami kintu mone kori cricket kintu onek kheleche fintoff. akhon kintu tar golf ar dikai monojog dawa uchit. ebong ar jonno amar mone hoi tar tiger woods ke contact kora uchit. dannabad.

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 02:02 PM
jaihok,
ami jotodur jani, flintoff kintu khelche na. even if he is fit. becomes england just wants to reserve him for the ashes. ami kintu mone kori cricket kintu onek kheleche fintoff. akhon kintu tar golf ar dikai monojog dawa uchit. ebong ar jonno amar mone hoi tar tiger woods ke contact kora uchit. dannabad.

Ho kalkei cricinfo tey orey golf kheltey dekhlaam haha ........ Amar o tai money hoi ........ biyar por jara golf er upor concentrate korey tader avg to aar International cricket e barey nah . A great duck from Flintoff . That's what it reminds ........

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 7:16 PM GMT, by Desh Bangla.

Ahmed_B
April 27, 2005, 02:18 PM

On the other hand.. I hope some english fans find this thread and read it. :)

Because it will giv them some fair idea about our 'Realistic Enthusiasm' ! (Surely I am talking about the replies by other members to dukha/desh_bangla's useless over-enthusiasm) I remember during the WI tour, some of the WI fans visited our forum and found out that we are actually 'cool' because we don't over estimate our abilities and keep very good info/idea about our opponents.

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 7:28 PM GMT, by crickethorizon.

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 7:55 PM GMT, by crickethorizon.

Desh Bangla
April 27, 2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by crickethorizon

On the other hand.. I hope some english fans find this thread and read it. :)

Because it will giv them some fair idea about our 'Realistic Enthusiasm' ! I remember during the WI tour, some of the WI fans visited our forum and found out that we are actually 'cool' because we don't over estimate our abilities and keep very good info/idea about our opponents.

Haha cricket-horizon bhai ..... look we gotta be patriotic as we know most of living overseas in here but we can't do nothing to our country so , why not we will show the people so we are confiedent and we will be a big time worry for pommies before Ashes ........the main thing is we know we can't provide anything in England but we would be competitive this time for sure and huge possibility to draw a test in Overseas . I can put my money on that would ya ?

Edited on, April 27, 2005, 7:34 PM GMT, by Desh Bangla.