PDA

View Full Version : What should be done?

Ovi Khan
April 7, 2005, 05:23 PM
What do you think? There should be more younger players coming like Aftab, Rajin etc. or the seniors should be given a chance to settle.

Fazal
April 7, 2005, 05:26 PM
Hind side is 20/20

couger
April 7, 2005, 06:25 PM
Another brilliant poll.

bourny3
April 8, 2005, 04:06 AM
a mix of both.

TigerFan
April 8, 2005, 05:01 AM
our seniors will not going to retire before the next world cup insh allah, at least thats what I want. They are very capable, and there is no need to change or give their position to any new player. Let them stay, and Insh allah we'll soon get suitable substitute when they retire insh allah. By the by, this topic is really old. we've dicussed about this matter many times in this forum.

Ovi Khan
April 8, 2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by couger
Another brilliant poll.
:up:

Ovi Khan
April 8, 2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by TigerFan
our seniors will not going to retire before the next world cup insh allah, at least thats what I want. They are very capable, and there is no need to change or give their position to any new player. Let them stay, and Insh allah we'll soon get suitable substitute when they retire insh allah. By the by, this topic is really old. we've dicussed about this matter many times in this forum.
:down:

April 8, 2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by bourny3
a mix of both.

The Perfect answer!
I don't thimk we currenlty have younsters who r so bold to lead the team eventhough they r exetremely talented. We need seniors to stay so that they can pass on their experience to these younsters. Keeping only the seniors in the team would mean that we would find a bunch of inexperienced players in the future. Then we might have to c the old Bangladesh again.

cricket_pagla
April 8, 2005, 11:02 PM
What do u mean by senior?.. is Ashraful a senior BD team member.. then i might say yes!.. we should give them more opportunity!..

bdmoderator
April 9, 2005, 03:09 AM
Seniors should be given a chance to settle. As well as some new players to come. They combination will make our team good.