PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh vs. India 2nd ODI, where's the video?

TigerFan
April 8, 2005, 02:14 AM
I read somewhere here that someone will upload the 2nd odi, where we won ofcourse. So, no khobor! Can any moderator explain, what happened to it? I was really waiting to see the match. If I say I, it will be wrong, I'm sure lot of people like me haven't seen the match, and it'll be a pleasure for them to watch it insh allah. Can anyone, please please please, upload the match here in banglacricket.com. Thanks!

dukha
April 8, 2005, 02:49 AM
i realised as well jei khela amra jitalaam sheitar e video nai . That's funny isn't it ? Try to have it , please. so we can watch thanks .........

TigerFan
April 8, 2005, 03:03 AM
come on guy's, we really wanna watch that. Out of all our win's alhamdulillah, we wanna watch the wins against Pakistan in 1999 wc and the recent win against India. Please some one actually said that the video of win against india was delivered to someone bc staff. after that no nothing. Please!

sadhat
April 8, 2005, 03:20 AM
I checked in Multimedia section. There is no video for 2 ODI. Please please post it here, so we can share our joy of winning.

dukha
April 8, 2005, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by TigerFan
come on guy's, we really wanna watch that. Out of all our win's alhamdulillah, we wanna watch the wins against Pakistan in 1999 wc and the recent win against India. Please some one actually said that the video of win against india was delivered to someone bc staff. after that no nothing. Please!

Amra jokhon harie tokhonkar shob video thakey , Aar jitar kono video thakey nah haha ............:flag::flag::flag::flag:

James90
April 8, 2005, 05:43 AM
The video should be up shortly, within a month I would say but I'm not the one in charge of it nor am I claiming I understand the situation. None the less, watch this space

DotBall
April 8, 2005, 08:41 AM
I have mailed 2 VHS copies to "Nasif" and he will upload them to the multimedia section. I don't have the expertise to do the conversion and Nasif had volunteered to do this and I am sure he will not keep you guys waiting long.

DotBall

TigerFan
April 8, 2005, 08:50 AM
Nasif bhai jindabad. Nasif bhai tumi egie cholo, amra achi tomar piche/shathe

couger
April 8, 2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by TigerFan

Right....I've been pestering BC staff and Dotball for a while for this, in fact started a thread for this a couple of months ago, no result so far. How long does it take to do this! C'mon, please, do somthing!!!