PDA

View Full Version : Posting by email

chinaman
April 10, 2005, 03:35 PM
From time to time, I receive emails from Bangladesh Cricket fans from around the world. They express their love and advice for the Tigers in the mail. While it is not possible for me to reply individually, I like to thank them all. I also like to take the oportunity to invite all of them to join Banglacricket where they can "post" their thoughts and receive live feedback.

Here are a few:

Masrequzzaman Syed wrote:

I live in Australia and ofcourse a Bangladeshi , i play for NSW clubs here just for fun anyway , whatever we do we need to have 3 seemers in the team otherwise we loose , atleast we gotta have 3 fast bowlers to take 20 wickets it's a lot in the test ya know . English pitches all made for Harmison and Hoggard not for Tapash and Mashrafe ....... lol , May be Shahadat Hossain a good choice ... Good luck bowling is more important in the test match rather the batting ...........

Md. S. Saleheen wrote:

we need some good pacebowler who are good in swing, yourker & bouncher. who are good in riversswing. And some good leg spiner who are good in fliper & googly.

mahbubH
April 10, 2005, 03:39 PM
we need some good pacebowler who are good in swing, yourker & bouncher. who are good in riversswing. And some good leg spiner who are good in fliper & googly.

What else
:-/

Sham
April 10, 2005, 03:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!

RazabQ
April 10, 2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by chinaman
bowling is more important in the test match rather the batting ...........
I think not! Bowling will win you matches, but before that Batting has to put you in a position to either put pressure or save it.
Originally posted by chinaman
Md. S. Saleheen wrote:

we need some good pacebowler who are good in swing, yourker & bouncher. who are good in riversswing. And some good leg spiner who are good in fliper & googly. Saleheen bhai forgot variations of pace, seaming and accuracy there in his recipe for pace bowlers :) :) Heh heh...