PDA

View Full Version : Update of Dav Whatmore's decision to coach a team

TigerFan
April 15, 2005, 09:20 AM
Guys, I am asking you to update us. Can you kindly do so here?

Banglar Chasha
April 15, 2005, 09:27 AM
I already had a chat with "Mahbub Anaam" as i rang him few days back he said the contracts been signed last week and he is with us for 2 more great years . Everything went alright . All the players in National Squad know that now we do . None of us in Bangladesh is worried about it at all so why we are so much worried . It's just wasting of time . Mahbub said to keep this news secret but i am just saying it for banglacricket fans . Mahbub also said now our target to get some gear up and ready for the full tour in England as we have play to our potential in there in the greentops .

So , we never have to worry anymore ...... Dav is with us for another 2 more great years ......:great:

Edited on, April 15, 2005, 3:00 PM GMT, by Banglar Chasha.

Fazal
April 15, 2005, 09:54 AM
Sorry for my ignorance. Who is "Mahbub Anaam"?

>> Mahbub said to keep this news secret
Then why you are exposing your source then? You could share the news without exposing the source, right?

But thanks for sharing your "inside information" with us.

bty, does your source knows much more money Dav milked out of this fiasco?

Banglar Chasha
April 15, 2005, 09:58 AM
ya gotta keep this secret as he told me too but i just said because so many people in overseas not sleeping for that .Coaches come and goes , it's nothing new . Mahbub Anaam is the Cheif of BCB . He also added our main mission is England now to play our best in there . No one is worried in Bangladesh as ya see . Anyway good luck guys . Now atleast ya guys can sleep .

Edited on, April 15, 2005, 3:01 PM GMT, by Banglar Chasha.

TigerFan
April 15, 2005, 10:03 AM
no disrespect Chasha. You are told to keep the news secret and yet you reveal the truth and the source. Are u joking with us?

pagol-chagol
April 15, 2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Banglar Chasha
I already had a chat with "Mahbub Anaam" as i rang him few days back he said the contracts been signed last week and he is with us for 2 more great years . Everything went alright . All the players in National Squad know that now we do . None of us in Bangladesh is worried about it at all so why we are so much worried . It's just wasting of time . Mahbub said to keep this news secret but i am just saying it for banglacricket fans . Mahbub also said now our target to get some gear up and ready for the full tour in England as we have play to our potential in there in the greentops .

So , we never have to worry anymore ...... Dav is with us for another 2 more great years ......:great:

Edited on, April 15, 2005, 3:00 PM GMT, by Banglar Chasha.

Guys, don't consider this as anything more than a rumor.

Nothing to get excited about.

fwullah
April 15, 2005, 11:15 AM
Mahbub Anam is one of the two highly influencial BCB official under Macky Dudhia & Ali Asghar Lobby. You may have seen him either during the presentation ceremony of Bangladesh or during the breaks of BTV.

What I don't get is why should it be kept secret? And from whom? If it is to be kept secret from reporters of Bangladesh, then you already (may) know that any reporter already knows about this as soon as this thread is posted.

Banglar Chasha
April 15, 2005, 11:18 AM
ok if ya guys don't beleive me then mailto : Bhorer kagoj's reporter Shahidul Azam he will let ya know .

Carte Blanche
April 15, 2005, 11:22 AM
I just hope this doesn't turn out to be be another samircreep fiasco. Anyway, I have to agree with fwullah here. Although I fail to see why this has to be kept a secret.

dancin in the rain
April 15, 2005, 11:36 AM
It's hilarious!!!! I guess this is another crap .........like the sameer creep. It looks like so many people have so many connections!!!!!

oracle
April 15, 2005, 11:40 AM
In the absence of any official announcements or press reports we have to conclude that any news leaking out of anyone other than BCB is RUMOUR, as is the contents of this thread at this point in time. I hereby declare this thread to be a rumour , i.e until I see a source. Thank you.

oracle
Moderator;)

Fazal
April 15, 2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by dancin in the rain
It's hilarious!!!! I guess this is another crap .........like the sameer creep. It looks like so many people have so many connections!!!!!

Yea I didn't want to reveal what I heard from my source as its not as reliable as the others. However I will share it any way. However I cannot guarantee the validity of this information.

My uncle's night-guard metwith Macky Dudhia's driver John Doe Mia (sorry cannot reveal his real name) in a Italian Chaiee Dhokan while sipping cha and smoking biri. He said , "Chinta Korben Na. Dada bolechen Dada Thakben, kintu poisata ektu beshi lagbe... aee ja". Please don't share this info, as he asked not to share with anybody.

Carte Blanche
April 15, 2005, 11:48 AM
Fazal I almost spilled my coffee, and I blame you for this :P

Banglar Chasha
April 15, 2005, 11:48 AM
Duniyaar Shob pagol ek hou ......... So many pagol in here guys please check so your legs are right not round ? lol ............. Noone is leaving , Whatmore is staying with us ....... ya can ring him . Ask Mcinnes tommorrow ,ok .

LateCut
April 15, 2005, 12:32 PM
Fazal! Can you check with your source about which stock I should buy?

Mahmood
April 15, 2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
I just hope this doesn't turn out to be be another <b>samircreep</b> fiasco. Anyway, I have to agree with fwullah here. Although I fail to see why this has to be kept a secret.

It's hilarious!!!! I guess this is another crap .........like the <b>sameer creep</b>. It looks like so many people have so many connections!!!!!

What are you two pointing at about Sameer? Please explain.

babubangla
April 15, 2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Banglar Chasha
ya gotta keep this secret as he told me too but i just said because so many people in overseas not sleeping for that .Coaches come and goes , it's nothing new . Mahbub Anaam is the Cheif of BCB . He also added our main mission is England now to play our best in there . No one is worried in Bangladesh as ya see . Anyway good luck guys . Now atleast ya guys can sleep .

Edited on, April 15, 2005, 3:01 PM GMT, by Banglar Chasha.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's funniest joke ever.
Somebody wanted you to keep something secret and you posted this online. Now how do you want us to keep it secret? Do you want us not to tell anyone about this site? Becasue if any one come to this site and look at the posts will find your "SECRET".

On another note, Dav signed the contract....what the hell is in there to keep secret? I guess if India finds out that Dav signed contract with Bangladesh, they will send their secret agents to kill Dav !!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Weird Bangladeshi Official Secrecy!!"

Navarene
April 15, 2005, 01:23 PM
What are you two pointing at about Sameer? Please explain. (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=10771#pid165577)

babubangla
April 15, 2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Rajputro
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
I just hope this doesn't turn out to be be another <b>samircreep</b> fiasco. Anyway, I have to agree with fwullah here. Although I fail to see why this has to be kept a secret.

It's hilarious!!!! I guess this is another crap .........like the <b>sameer creep</b>. It looks like so many people have so many connections!!!!!

What are you two pointing at about Sameer? Please explain.

I guess Sameercreep already declared "Dav's leaving" in another thread and his declaration was based on "inside information": bank counter conversation with Dav. This Banglar Chasha guy also posted "Inside Information".

If you know such kind of inside information, go ahead and publish it in news media. If you think you should not publish such "personal bank counter gossip" in news media, then you should not publish it here either. Online forums are public media too. I heard Sameercreep is a respected journalist....as a journalist he should know it better.

Tokai
April 15, 2005, 02:15 PM
this is the actual news. a friend of mine takes care of the dustbin right next to bcb building. he overhard some guys talking about this. so there is no doubt that this news is real for SURE.

dav is leaving the national team. no, he is not going out of bangladesh. he is going to coach the murgitola kutkut krirashongho. he gonna be their coach for next 10 years and will teach them how to play kutkut the right way.

TigerFan
April 15, 2005, 02:43 PM
Guys I was trying to by pass of all the hassle to know what is new about Whatmore now. But didn't even think that this type of joke would start. Anyway, if you see any article about this matter, please post here, thank you.

cracky
April 16, 2005, 12:35 AM
Just talked to Dav on MSN. He told me he is going to coach bangladesh for next 10 years without any charge. His msn address is dav_bhai@hotmail.com. Please don't give this email address to anyone else. He told me to keep it secret.

Edited on, April 16, 2005, 5:36 AM GMT, by cracky.

Spitfire_x86
April 16, 2005, 12:48 AM
I already know this e-mail address. I sent him a Gmail invitation at this e-mail address 3 days ago. I met him at the underpass at Kawran Bazar, and at a point of conversation he asked me if I had a Gmail invitation to give away.

roi
April 16, 2005, 12:58 AM
I just got a mail from DEV vhai.:P
By the way, Dev also have yahoo ID which is chandu_dev@yahoo.com.

>>>>>>>>>>Please Keep this IDs serect <<<<<<<<<<
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cracky
April 16, 2005, 01:11 AM
Could you please give me his gmail address. I think he blocked me in his MSN. Cannot see him online anymore.
Probably he got mad that I published his address here. :(

Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
I already know this e-mail address. I sent him a Gmail invitation at this e-mail address 3 days ago. I met him at the underpass at Kawran Bazar, and at a point of conversation he asked me if I had a Gmail invitation to give away.

RazabQ
April 16, 2005, 03:29 AM
People,
This thread is getting rather pointless. TigerFan asked for an update. Perhaps he shouldn't have, but to continue in this same vein is rather puerile. This whole "I know Dav thru so and so" bit was funny only the first few time. I'm going to lock this thread.

Spitfire_x86
April 16, 2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by cracky
Could you please give me his gmail address. I think he blocked me in his MSN. Cannot see him online anymore.
Probably he got mad that I published his address here. :(
dav.mamu@gmail.com