PDA

View Full Version : The future player of Tigers


Banglar Chasha
April 15, 2005, 08:49 PM
Saddam Hossain made 166 in 77 bowls in the School Cricket . This guy can play 166 is big score to get in odi's as he is from Wills Little Flower . He has bright future in his career . :flag::flag::flag:

Edited on, April 16, 2005, 1:59 AM GMT, by Banglar Chasha.

dukha
April 15, 2005, 08:54 PM
Is that true ? 166 is a big score isn't it ?

guy_zin
April 15, 2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Banglar Chasha
Saddam Hossain made 166 in 77 bowls in the School Cricket .


not hossain...saddam khan.

dukha
April 15, 2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by guy_zin
Originally posted by Banglar Chasha
Saddam Hossain made 166 in 77 bowls in the School Cricket .


not hossain...saddam khan.

i read also about him in New age they said "Saddam Hossain" and "prothom-alo" saying Saddam Khan anyway who cares , runs are important , more likely he is better than any others in the School Cricket . :great:



Edited on, April 16, 2005, 2:34 AM GMT, by dukha.

aosaif
April 15, 2005, 09:38 PM
[edit]

[edit] If you were talking about some player from NCL then i wouldn't have any problem with your post.....but jeez....you're saying some guy who scored 166 in school cricket has a bright future??? What do you mean exactly by "a bright future"?

Edited on, April 16, 2005, 8:15 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: moderation

say
April 15, 2005, 09:40 PM
Please don't bring politics to the Holy sport of Cricket. Ask the parents to change the name immediately.

dukha
April 15, 2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by say
Please don't bring politics to the Holy sport of Cricket. Ask the parents to change the name immediately.

good point say ......... never thaught of it .

Sorry
April 16, 2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by say
Please don't bring politics to the Holy sport of Cricket. Ask the parents to change the name immediately.
i know this boy. he was born during the time when iraq invaded quait. for many people in bd, saddam was hero then and his mom couldn't find any other name.

Akib
April 16, 2005, 08:18 AM
Well the name isnt that important now. It is how big he scores. If he continues this kind of play, he does have a bright future.

Red Cherry
April 16, 2005, 11:05 AM
There is another kid in the school cricket who scored three century in a row. He looks a much better prospect as he is consistent. Scoring 3 on the trot is no joke at any level of cricket.

dukha
April 16, 2005, 01:22 PM
hmm but that's the biggest 166 in 77 bowls ....... One of the biggest highest score in odi ..... lol

guy_zin
April 16, 2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by dukha
hmm but that's the biggest 166 in 77 bowls ....... One of the biggest highest score in odi ..... lol

how about the cameo from shajada of bksp-b...he scored 143 off 59 balls. nearly 2.5 per ball... anyway, dont worry toooo much,coz there's more to come ...

Mueid
April 17, 2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by say
Please don't bring politics to the Holy sport of Cricket. Ask the parents to change the name immediately.
lol.
hey guys, this 7 year old kid in our para scored 210 out of 41 balls in our garage in bd. he mite have a bright future too.:P and btw, i was the bowler.

aosaif
April 17, 2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by aosaif
[edit]

[edit] If you were talking about some player from NCL then i wouldn't have any problem with your post.....but jeez....you're saying some guy who scored 166 in school cricket has a bright future??? What do you mean exactly by "a bright future"?

Edited on, April 16, 2005, 8:15 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: moderation

Hey chinaman,
Wats wrong with my post? Whyd u go and edit it?