PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh will be best one day!!!!!!

tanvir_nus
April 17, 2005, 08:14 PM
No matter what other country or anybody accuses Bangladeshi team of being the worst or not capable or even worst not, not deserving the test status, I know that one day they will be at the receiving end just like we are today. Let's remind them history reminds itself and the superpowers and great civilisations NEVER last forever. We will be the winners one day, lets just observe and see how others treat us when we are going up the ladder so that we can treat them the same way when they are a step below us. :clap::clap:

I might sound a bit emotional, but I am a great fan of this site, I follow Bangladeshi cricket team very very closely, I never miss any matches. I watch till last ball eventhough most of the times I know they are going to lose I have a dying hope that they will pull it back somehow from the end.

As a fan I can only ask a few things. Lets get behind this team of ours when they need us, I know for sure, and it must be that one day will come when Bangladesh will the ranked 1 team in world and they will need each other only. Eventhough, most will laugh at me thinking I am talking rubbish, how can this Bangladesh be best? They do not have the sufficient background, their league isn't that strong? look at their record at ODI"s and test series, well I firmly believe that history always repeats itself. So, you see the teams we are losing now will lose against us the same way one day. It will happen. I am willing to wait the lifetime if I have to. And those who speak of our team like this they do not know Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi cricket at all. Ok we are passionate, but so are Indians, so are Pakistanis so why should we single out Bangladeshis? Because we have lost. Yes, in a way it is good for us. It is strange but if you thnk deeply you will see that Bangladeshis want victory more than any Indian Sri lankan, Pakistani or any other country ever wanted. The mammoth totals by we lost each time during those test matches and ODI's will make us want to win desperately and enjoy our victories like no other. That is why we will be the best one day. Some of you may call it a dream, or a day-wish, but mark my word, it will be a reality. :lol:

I want my team to be best. The coming series against England is going to be a tough one I know, seam bowling is going to make our lives tough with Hoggard,Harmison and Flintoff at their peak we must focus on playing patiently.

I just want to say to all omy brothers who visit this website and a fan of Bangladesh and banglacricket.com that have faith in our team. So what if we lose? As I said we will one day, not one or two matches..... one after the way just like we have lost. Infact we improving the same way we were flopping once. And thanks a lot to banglacricket.com for updating their articles and specially "VIDEOS" for students like us staying outside our motherland to watch the matches.

:fanflag:GO BANGLADESH

Desh Bangla
April 17, 2005, 08:26 PM
We know that all teams are useless in the beginning then they catch it up . Great example would be Kiwis .

Desh Bangla
April 17, 2005, 11:01 PM
I didn't realise i got a great title "forum abuser" what the hell ? So , it means i should abuse now into the forums . haha .

Edited on, April 18, 2005, 4:01 AM GMT, by Desh Bangla.

aosaif
April 18, 2005, 02:32 AM
i hear u tanvir bro. We will be the best one day. Our hunger and desire to win is enormous.

Sam
April 18, 2005, 02:45 AM
Welcome to our Forum tanvir_nus.
Yes tanvir, one day we will be the Best. First Best Asian and then Best World team will be our Team Bangladesh.
Dream is the source of inspiration. If you cannot dream you can never reach higher. I am totally with your dream.

cricket_pagla
April 18, 2005, 12:13 PM
Dreams are wonderful, aren't they? But reality -- well, reality can often leave a bit to be desired... Lest you forget that dreams can actually become reality...:lol:;)

cricman
April 18, 2005, 12:44 PM
I think eventually we will play w /the best in odi

Locutus
April 18, 2005, 02:01 PM
That day is not too far!!!

al
April 18, 2005, 03:09 PM
yes, it will come. have patience