PDA

View Full Version : 6th ODI, INDIA VS Pakistan ( were Any of you BD cricket members there?)

Mon
April 18, 2005, 06:33 PM
I had a really good time watching the last ODI between India and Pakistan at the North Bergen theatre in New Jersey. Huge amounts of people were present throughout the match. Two of the theatres were completely full with fans. Their constant chanting for their favorite teams made the experience extremely entertaining. Many people also had brought in “Dhols” along with there roaring screams.

Edited on, April 18, 2005, 11:34 PM GMT, by Mon.

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 3:43 PM GMT, by Mon.

Ameer
April 18, 2005, 08:22 PM
I bet the Indians started saying the match was fixed and left early. :P

nasifkhan
April 19, 2005, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Ameer

no no....the pakistani fans would say that if India won the match........they would have say like " India must have given money to the Pakistan team to win the match"

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 12:27 PM GMT, by nasifkhan.

insideedge
April 19, 2005, 07:43 AM
Whenever Pakistan wins, it is because of their brilliance. Whenever they lose, it is because of match fixing. I wonder how come Pakitanis are so selective in being match fixers for two matches, and then they become paragon of virtues again for the next four matches.

Of course, next time when Pakistan loses, it will be because of match fixing again.

Mon
April 19, 2005, 10:46 AM
Most of the indian fans did leave early. it was a sad sight to see them bow their heads and walk out while the pakistani fans were yelling "GO home".
I guess the indians would have done the same if they were winning.

Ameer
April 19, 2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by insideedge
Whenever Pakistan wins, it is because of their brilliance. Whenever they lose, it is because of match fixing. I wonder how come Pakitanis are so selective in being match fixers for two matches, and then they become paragon of virtues again for the next four matches.

Of course, next time when Pakistan loses, it will be because of match fixing again.

That used to be the problem with Pakistani fans... but most of us have matured now... we can accept defeat... like last year's India tour... noone was saying that series was fixed... except for a few retards maybe. But majority aren't like that.

Fazal
April 19, 2005, 12:11 PM
... but most of us have matured now...
:P Thats what I used to think also.

al
April 19, 2005, 12:20 PM
I watched the 6th ODI. i donot think, the series was fixed. if it was, it would have been may be 3-3. But it is 4-2 for pakistan. Indian team failed to live upto thier potential and many senior players looked burned out. Time to bring in some youngsters probably

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 5:21 PM GMT, by al.