PDA

View Full Version : Live Broadcasting of Bangladesh England Australia NatWest Series in England 2005

bangladeshlive
April 19, 2005, 12:41 AM
Hi Bangladeshi Cricket Fan

We are going to broadcast Bangladesh in England Seriese 2005 on

http://www.Bangladeshlive.net

We will broadcast 2 Test and 6 ODI. Its free for all.

Broadcast bandwidth will be 109-141Kbps picture and sound. Any other questions mail us bangladeshlive@yahoo.com or post replay on forum..

Thanks
Bangladeshlive

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 5:42 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 8:00 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, April 22, 2005, 7:03 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, April 24, 2005, 5:34 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

aosaif
April 19, 2005, 02:43 AM
i will be in papua new guinea on a 56Kbps connection. How will this affect the quality of the video?

Is this a free service or will it require some monetary fee?

bangladeshlive
April 19, 2005, 03:02 AM
We didnt try yet on 56 kbps video...but i think it not gonna be a good quality picture....

and.....no fee.........its free.........

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 8:02 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Shehwar
April 19, 2005, 03:30 AM
Thats great news for folks who wont be able to watch it live on tv.....:up:

captain_thinking_tank
April 19, 2005, 04:20 AM
Dude the drama you play every night, and the movie weekends, what’s the name of the drama? “Jhut-Jhamala” or something like that is so cool. I really like that. I don’t remember when was the last time I’ve seen any Bengali drama before I got to know your website. Now you are saying that you gonna show Bangladesh vs. England Test and NatWest Series for FREE!!! That is so awesome. Dude you’re rock. A simple thanks is not enough for your effort. the effort you made for all BD fans is priceless. God bless my friend. Stay focus.

Mueid
April 19, 2005, 04:36 AM
is it possible for people to listen to audio only , for those who want to ,ofcoarse. coz i use a very slow connection here and i would want to have audio only as both audio and video will not be very satisfying due to the buffering that keeps occuring after 5 secs.
i am not telling u to remove video but just put a seperate audio or something like that

bangladeshlive
April 19, 2005, 05:35 AM
We will try to give u a audio link in that time.....we get a another link only for audio.....so dont worry....

guy_zin
April 19, 2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by captain_thinking_tank
Dude the drama you play every night, and the movie weekends, what’s the name of the drama? “Jhut-Jhamala” or something like that is so cool. I really like that. I don’t remember when was the last time I’ve seen any Bengali drama before I got to know your website. Now you are saying that you gonna show Bangladesh vs. England Test and NatWest Series for FREE!!! That is so awesome. Dude you’re rock. A simple thanks is not enough for your effort. the effort you made for all BD fans is priceless. God bless my friend. Stay focus.

how come u r watching the drama..all the links r dead for me

Ishtylish cricketer
April 19, 2005, 09:04 AM
Dude I tried to watch the Zimbawae series on that site. The quality was crap. I have DSL at 2.9 Mbps and I couldn't watch it well. Unless it's something different i don't think quality of this broadcasting will be good. Is this going to be played on WMP? Like mms:// ?? You guys should make it like that. Anyone who has good links please inform me, I am willing to even pay some money to watch good quality non-buffer video. Informe me through my email: arod85_@hotmail.com

ialbd
April 19, 2005, 09:21 AM
i think bangladeshlive is coming with a different approach. the zim series telecast was just webcam relay, i think this time they have digital feed..

bangladeshlive thanks (soooooooo much) for this initiative. we are proud of this site and I think I speak for all the bangladeshi cricket fans abroad.

GO Tigers...
________
Juggalo (http://juggalos.org/)

Zunaid
April 19, 2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Ishtylish cricketer
Dude I tried to watch the Zimbawae series on that site. The quality was crap. I have DSL at 2.9 Mbps and I couldn't watch it well. Unless it's something different i don't think quality of this broadcasting will be good. Is this going to be played on WMP? Like mms:// ?? You guys should make it like that. Anyone who has good links please inform me, I am willing to even pay some money to watch good quality non-buffer video. Informe me through my email: arod85_@hotmail.com

nai mamar cheye kana mama bhalo.

rana
April 19, 2005, 11:32 AM
thanks to bangldeshlive .net :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Fazal
April 19, 2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Zunaid
<b>Dude I tried to watch the Zimbawae series on that site. The quality was crap.</b>

nai mamar cheye kana mama bhalo.

:up: Some people Utte Dile Boshe Chae... Boste Dile....

bangladeshlive
April 19, 2005, 12:37 PM

For ur kind information ...this is new website....and u didnt saw the game in this link before..we set up for high quality broadcasting from february........and now we are broadcasting movies and drama and news everyday...

Before u say something u should try first.....

bangladeshlive
April 19, 2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by ialbd
i think bangladeshlive is coming with a different approach. the zim series telecast was just webcam relay, i think this time they have digital feed..

bangladeshlive thanks (soooooooo much) for this initiative. we are proud of this site and I think I speak for all the bangladeshi cricket fans abroad.

GO Tigers...

U are right.......in that time it was a webcam relay...coz we didnt have any direct feed........now we get a direct feed ...and we will broadcast on 109-141 kbps picture and sound.....

u can try .....everyday we broadcast news from NTV...

BD Tigers
April 19, 2005, 12:51 PM
what are the links Bangladeshlive bhai?

tutul
April 19, 2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by guy_zin
how come u r watching the drama..all the links r dead for me
check at BD time 2.00pm. that link has news, drama or movie, something going on everyday. and the quality of the video is real good.

bangladeshlive
April 19, 2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by BD Tigers
what are the links Bangladeshlive bhai?

http://www.bangladeshlive.net

and then go to live broadcasting page....:)

Edited on, April 19, 2005, 6:49 PM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

ialbd
April 19, 2005, 05:48 PM
bangladeshlive.com is an excellent site, but brothers I got one question, is there any chance the news telecast can be rescheduled from 2 P.M BD time... cuz its 4 in the morning (EST) and its almost impossible to catch the news...

This just a request/suggestion, we are still happy for your service and everything you are doing for BD cricket. Thanks...
________
Jaguar aj-v8 engine picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Jaguar_AJ-V8_engine)

Akib
April 19, 2005, 05:53 PM
:great: i can watch the series now.

Rob
April 19, 2005, 05:55 PM
Don't mean to spoil things, but anything under 200Kbps is pretty poor for a live stream.

Put it this way, Willow TV broadcast at 1200Kbps

Akib
April 19, 2005, 05:57 PM
Well it may be poor but there are people who dont want to pay for live stream and are willing to watch or listen in poor quality. Im hoping desi radio does this in an audio format. The India Pakistan series quality was ok although the test commantator confused and annoyed me.

Ishtylish cricketer
April 19, 2005, 06:35 PM
First of all my sincere appologies to all of you! I didn't know about the bangladeshlive.net site. I had a bad experience with the Zimbawae series... Second of all 109-120 kbps is bad but i mean it's free so it's better nothing. Thanks you guys. I appreaciate the efforts you guys are putting in because not many sites infact no other site would even talk about broadcasting this series. This site is the best when it comes broadcasting BD games for free! Keep up the good work.

Faceoff
April 19, 2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by rob22888
Don't mean to spoil things, but anything under 200Kbps is pretty poor for a live stream.

what ?? 1200 kbps?? you know what that means? ::)

al
April 19, 2005, 08:39 PM
hopefully, quality will be atleast above average

cricketboy
April 19, 2005, 11:17 PM
Great jon Bangladeshlive. You are the best. For us, the people in USA it will be a unique opportunity to see our country play. :bravo:

Mueid
April 20, 2005, 12:50 AM
yeah! great job indeed. keep it up. your doing a big favour for all the bangla cricket lovers around the world.

bangladeshlive
April 20, 2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by ialbd
bangladeshlive.com is an excellent site, but brothers I got one question, is there any chance the news telecast can be rescheduled from 2 P.M BD time... cuz its 4 in the morning (EST) and its almost impossible to catch the news...

This just a request/suggestion, we are still happy for your service and everything you are doing for BD cricket. Thanks...

we are trying to set new sheduled for news....that u people can catch the news...

bangladeshlive
April 20, 2005, 01:46 AM

lol...u have no idea about broadcasting.....and willow tv brodacst on 200-400 kbps......

try our site.......on 141 kbps then tell........how it is...one more things for willow tv u have to pay....

Edited on, April 20, 2005, 6:52 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

bangladeshlive
April 20, 2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by aka
Well it may be poor but there are people who dont want to pay for live stream and are willing to watch or listen in poor quality. Im hoping desi radio does this in an audio format. The India Pakistan series quality was ok although the test commantator confused and annoyed me.

how could u say poor? before u try.....?

bangladeshlive
April 20, 2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by captain_thinking_tank

Thanks

guy_zin
April 20, 2005, 10:40 AM
man, u & ur team are doing just a splendid job...u really are the trendsetter for this type of dedications.. (just overwhelmed by ur gesture of letting us see ur web-cam broadcasting of zimbabwe series..though, not able to watch any other programs through ur homepage yet,bcoz of the program timing which is nearly 5 in the afternoon here for me)... osonkho dhonnobaad for all the laudable services.

one more thing..would u mind to check the spell for the word COMING UP... (its Comeing up... there)just bellow the union jack on your live broadcasting page..

Edited on, April 20, 2005, 3:46 PM GMT, by guy_zin.
Reason: shokal ar bikal petch laiga gechilo tai..

cracky
April 20, 2005, 01:06 PM
I think what rob means is 1200 kbps= 1200/8 =150 KBPS

The confusion is between Killobit and KilloByte.

Thanks for your effort Bangladeshlive1, I really appreciate what you did and still doing for us.
I have a question to you, by your 141 kbps , do you mean killobit or killobyte. And if it is your total bandwidth, have you considered how many client you can support?

Originally posted by bangladeshlive

lol...u have no idea about broadcasting.....and willow tv brodacst on 200-400 kbps......

try our site.......on 141 kbps then tell........how it is...one more things for willow tv u have to pay....

bangladeshlive
April 21, 2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by cracky
I think what rob means is 1200 kbps= 1200/8 =150 KBPS

The confusion is between Killobit and KilloByte.

Thanks for your effort Bangladeshlive1, I really appreciate what you did and still doing for us.
I have a question to you, by your 141 kbps , do you mean killobit or killobyte. And if it is your total bandwidth, have you considered how many client you can support?

Its 141 killobyte ........we hope our server will support 500 viewrs...

bangladeshlive
April 21, 2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by guy_zin
man, u & ur team are doing just a splendid job...u really are the trendsetter for this type of dedications.. (just overwhelmed by ur gesture of letting us see ur web-cam broadcasting of zimbabwe series..though, not able to watch any other programs through ur homepage yet,bcoz of the program timing which is nearly 5 in the afternoon here for me)... osonkho dhonnobaad for all the laudable services.

one more thing..would u mind to check the spell for the word COMING UP... (its Comeing up... there)just bellow the union jack on your live broadcasting page..

Edited on, April 20, 2005, 3:46 PM GMT, by guy_zin.
Reason: shokal ar bikal petch laiga gechilo tai..

Thanks ...

Desh Bangla
April 21, 2005, 11:32 PM
Last week "Joy Jatra " has not been telecasted either so , the page is half done anyway .

Edited on, April 22, 2005, 7:05 AM GMT, by Desh Bangla.

bangladeshlive
April 22, 2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Desh Bangla
Last week "Joy Jatra " has been telecasted either so , the page is half done anyway .

yaaaa we get many things to do on this site...but page is not half done if u see full page we put information for whole month....

Desh Bangla
April 22, 2005, 02:07 AM
Sorry to say Last week i couldn't watch that "Joy Jatra" as it has been telecasted but it was crap it wasn't on ? If the Eng-Ban series like that then better to go with Willow-tv they will telecast from 10th of May staright from the warm-up games ........

bangladeshlive
April 22, 2005, 02:11 AM
Sorry to say Last week i couldn't watch that "Joy Jatra" as it has been telecasted but it was crap it wasn't on ? If the Eng-Ban series like that then better to go with Willow-tv they will telecast from 10th of May staright from the warm-up games ........

U are always get the freedom to go anywhere...go for willow tv.......good for u.........50 dollars....

we will broadcast only 2 Test and 6 ODI

we telecast joy jatra .....but for some reason it was 30 mins late in that day.......sorry.........

Edited on, April 22, 2005, 7:13 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Desh Bangla
April 22, 2005, 02:16 AM
haha 30 minutes late ya should have noted in the webpage we all don't live in USA , we gotta sleep ya know ...... So , if ya telecast the cricket match 30 mins late then we loose the Batting of Gilly or Rajin Saleh . 30 mins , it's about 12 overs of the play . If ya can broadcast good then that would be great . Put the time on the webpage .

Desh Bangla
April 22, 2005, 02:27 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Desh Bangla

U are always get the freedom to go anywhere...go for willow tv.......good for u.........50 dollars....

we telecast joy jatra .....but for some reason it was 30 mins late in that day.......sorry.........

Money isn't a factor when ya see your country is giving a fight against the pommies . Ashraful says he needs to get Hundred in Lord's , we gotta watch that for sure . That would be maiden century of any of our player . We need atleast avg quality of pictures . It's so easy just don't buy 5 packs of ciggerretes and cheer for your own team and country which is better isn't it ? :joy:

bangladeshlive
April 22, 2005, 03:04 AM
[quote]Originally posted by bangladeshlive
[quote]Originally posted by Desh Bangla

we are doing this for free....so when u giving the money to willow tv it dosent mean our country getting that money...

so what we are trying to do whoever cant spend 50 dollars like u.......i thing its great enough....in a sense we are serving our country people and country ....but are u?

Edited on, April 22, 2005, 8:26 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

jabbar
April 22, 2005, 03:30 AM
wish i had broadband at home :(

bangladeshlive
April 24, 2005, 12:36 PM

This time it will be good quality picture and sound.....

Mr-khan
April 24, 2005, 03:37 PM
bangladeshlive vai,
ajke sokale NTV news deklam.Super speed.No buffering but jodi same speed ta khelar somoy thek tahole e chole.:)

bangladeshlive
April 24, 2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by mr-khan
bangladeshlive vai,
ajke sokale NTV news deklam.Super speed.No buffering but jodi same speed ta khelar somoy thek tahole e chole.:)

we hope it will be....

bangladeshlive
April 26, 2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by cricketboy
Great jon Bangladeshlive. You are the best. For us, the people in USA it will be a unique opportunity to see our country play. :bravo:

Not only usa...all over the world can watch the game....

bangladeshlive
April 30, 2005, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Mueid
is it possible for people to listen to audio only , for those who want to ,ofcoarse. coz i use a very slow connection here and i would want to have audio only as both audio and video will not be very satisfying due to the buffering that keeps occuring after 5 secs.
i am not telling u to remove video but just put a seperate audio or something like that

we will try for a audio link

nsd3
April 30, 2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks Bangladeshlive Bhai. Yes a separate Audio link would be great. I raise my hands for that. Cheers!

rana
April 30, 2005, 09:36 PM
i am very very happy that we can atlest watch the game:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag: thaks again Bangladeshlive .net

bangladeshlive
May 5, 2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by aosaif
i will be in papua new guinea on a 56Kbps connection. How will this affect the quality of the video?

Is this a free service or will it require some monetary fee?

Its free 100%.lol