PDA

View Full Version : Where can one find Bangladesh Jerseys?

Special 1
April 20, 2005, 05:34 PM
I was where one can find Bangladesh Jerseys and practice shirts. Does anyone know?

Akib
April 20, 2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BBgun
I was where one can find Bangladesh Jerseys and practice shirts. Does anyone know?

Bad Grammer....

Anyways back to the question. The only place that i know of outside of cricket playing countries is on the internet. Maybe on ebay or Cricshop.

Arnab
April 20, 2005, 05:50 PM
you two know each other? :)

BTW, grammar.

Edited on, April 20, 2005, 10:51 PM GMT, by Arnab.

Rubu
April 20, 2005, 05:51 PM
this question has been asked at least 3-4 time before. dig up some old threads you find all the possible answers. in short, elephant road dhaka and stedium market have them. keep an eye on ebay, they might not have it regularly but may show up time to time.

al Furqaan
April 20, 2005, 06:10 PM
my cousin is in dhaka right now (as we speak) getting me a bangladesh jersey.

unfortunately, they are not individualized (i.e with a players name and number e.g. ashraful, 98).

if anyone knows if these individualized shirts can be found please let me know ASAP. thanks

Akib
April 20, 2005, 06:18 PM
No we do not know each other.

sadhat
April 20, 2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Arnab
you two know each other? :)

BTW, grammar.

Edited on, April 20, 2005, 10:51 PM GMT, by Arnab.

good one. :D

Special 1
April 21, 2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by aka

Bad Grammer....

Anyways back to the question. The only place that i know of outside of cricket playing countries is on the internet. Maybe on ebay or Cricshop.

Yes, that post was full of errors. I am ashamed of it. However, Grammar is not spelt the way you spelt it. Lol.

Rubayed
April 21, 2005, 10:30 AM
I dont think anyone can get the authentic Bangladesh cricket jerseys anywhere in Dhaka as BCB forbade anyone to sell them but to only BD players. As far as i know Inter Sports carry them but wont sell to u as its strictly not allowed. I've got the replica hat from a store beside Inter Sports in Elephant Road. As i leave in Montreal, my brother got it for me, so i dont know the name of the store. Its not that great but good enough. I got the practice shirt as a gift from a guy who plays Premiere Cricket league in Dhaka. Its a very nice shirt. U gotta try any connection, if u have any with any Inter Sports or other sports stores which carry those shirts!!!;)

Rubayed
April 21, 2005, 10:34 AM
Yes, that post was full of errors. I am ashamed of it. However, Grammar is not spelt the way you spelt it. Lol.

Quite funny!!:lol:

BD Tigers
April 21, 2005, 12:13 PM
I got replica shirts (w/o name & number tho) from Gulshan 2 sport store when I was visiting. They look exactly the BD jerseys. I got 11 of them for my team in USA. I got them for 550 tk (shirts/pants). Inter Sports has the same jerseys but they sell it a LOT MORE. SO try out Gulshan stores. If I take a picture of the jerseys, I will post it here.

al Furqaan
April 21, 2005, 01:53 PM
BCB instead of banning the replica shirts outta make a damn profit.

stupid bangladeshis....they make money in all the illegal ways but when it comes to legit things they ban it. are these reverse humans or something?