PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Best Future Coach

jeesh
April 25, 2005, 03:53 AM
Whatmore, Wright, Fletcher, Buchanan are the names that come to mind when you think about the best coach in the world. But there are some coaches coming up young and old who are ready to take up new challenges. Who do you think is the best future coach?
(The coaches considered maybe coach county or may have not coached before. But none have been full time coaches for a country)

Edited on, April 25, 2005, 4:02 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Title

mahbubH
April 25, 2005, 04:28 AM
Where can I get some info about these peoples' coaching experience which would be a big help to decide whome to vote in this important poll?

vv_sunil
April 25, 2005, 05:35 AM
why dont you consider sandeep patil also?

James90
April 25, 2005, 05:40 AM
Excuse me...you forgot Mohsin Kamal

insideedge
April 25, 2005, 07:48 AM
Also Javed Miandad, Bishan Singh Bedi, Tony Greig

jeesh
April 25, 2005, 08:51 AM
Javed Miandad, Sandeep Patil are all coaches with a lot of experience. They had their stints in the international scene. So thats y they are not in the list.

shaoun
April 25, 2005, 11:42 PM
i think steve waugh will be a great coach. he has more experience then anyone i can think of. he came into the australian team when the team was average. by the time he ended with career australia was unbeatable. he proved to be a great captain and i believe that he will be a great coach in the future as well. its true that great players dont always become great coaches but i think great captain does. imran khan viv richards can also become great coaches. but steve waugh will be in the same league as whatmore wright fletcher. after whatmore i would love to see waugh coach our team.

Locutus
April 26, 2005, 12:29 PM
Wasim Akram is the way to go! Very good alrounder of this genaration.

bdmoderator
April 29, 2005, 06:56 AM
This is Wasim Akram no doubt.

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 29, 2005, 09:18 AM
well wasim akram is defintely a good coach. but the problem with him is going to be politics related. for example i dont think if he joins as a pakistani coach he will be able to stay there too long because he is going to have too many oppositions there. in india ofcourse not. i dont they they are going to hire him. in bangladesh there is a chance but same thing there is going to be another kind of politics in BCB and i dont think wasim would come to bangladesh. and for srilanka again i think that he wont be able to stay there for long. and the other countries, i dont think they would want to hire him. so i think that steve waugh is giong to be the best. because in terms of politics he is clean everywhere.