PDA

View Full Version : Video : England Doing Well!

Rob
April 28, 2005, 02:33 PM
The Vaughan drop is appalling and embarrasing, but the catch Freddie takes at leg slip is the kind of thing only Freddie could do with just nonchalance.

use the URL below:
http://www.cricwi.com/mov4.asx

HAPPY WATCHING!

Edited on, April 28, 2005, 7:33 PM GMT, by rob22888.

Edited on, April 28, 2005, 7:44 PM GMT, by radicalsami.
Reason: removed embedded video for the people with slower connections

Zobair
April 28, 2005, 02:39 PM
Thanks a lot! cheers! England is the team to beat after Australia at the moment...no doubt about it!

Desh Bangla
April 28, 2005, 02:48 PM
Beating a team like West Indies their rank is crap in the test cricket even bangladesh drawn a test match against West-Indies without the help of the rain ....... lol ........

Rob
April 28, 2005, 03:03 PM
yea, but you didn't absolutely anilalate them did you like England did, you can only play the opposition but in front of you and England hammered them, home and away, just like the Aussies would have done.

Anway, you are a tosser so will no longer be replying to you, you should be banned.

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 28, 2005, 03:10 PM
well in the video there is a catch that thorpe took of lara when flintoff was bowling. this was a great catch indeed. and i think that our fielders should be very careful about these kinds of catches. because these hard chances can make a difference.

Beamer
April 28, 2005, 03:12 PM
Man, that was some sharp catch by Freddie in the leg slip. Will his ankle hold up to crouch down like that? I am a big fan of his and world cricket needs more characters like that.

Ahmed_B
April 28, 2005, 03:32 PM
rob: whenever you are creating a thread, please check if you are posting it in the right forum.

I am moving this thread to International Cricket.

chyicarus
April 28, 2005, 03:38 PM
BD has to covert all half chances into chances if they want to show some competitivness against England. They're playing against one of the best Test teams in current cricket!

FaltuRidwanBhai
April 28, 2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by chyicarus
BD has to covert all half chances into chances if they want to show some competitivness against England. They're playing against one of the best Test teams in current cricket!

exactly this is the thing that we have to concentrate on. because we know chances are not likely to come very often. so we have to be very tight on the field. we seriously cannot afford to let go any chances. that will be a big mistake. but yes the positive side is our fielding has improved a lot better than before, especially ground fielding is pretty impressive i would say in the ODI's. unfortunately in the test matches sometimes our players especially our slip fields tends to loose their nerves which obiviously they shouldnt. they should always have some hot chocolate before going to field. :P