View Single Post
Old November 7, 2009, 04:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
Mushy tries, he is a hard working cricketer, BCB should try to give him more training with an established overseas WK who could really coach him properly. I dont see why they cant hire a consultant for a few weeks to correct Mushy's mistakes. Mushy is one of my favourites, the WI crowd fell in love with him in 2007 WC, such a little fella chirping all the time keeping the fielders on their toes and encouraging the bowlers.
I know that Mushy is aware of his limitations and will try his best to improve, but dont write him off.
I thought that Dinesh Ramdin of the WI was the laziest WK and no good as a batsman, but he has improved a lot in 2 yrs, now I am impressed by his keeping and batting, so give Mushy a chance.
I agree one hundred percent. There are ofcourse a few destinctive disadvantages for mushy as keeper such as 'Height', but overall for his age he is a very matured individual. He shows pride when playing such as his constant blabbering annoying the batsmen into a state of confusion and inspiring our players. His batting my opinion holds his magic. Not many player in this bangladeshi team have the patience in the crease that he occupies. For us we cannot change him, No way! It would change our winning combo. His average doesnt say much, but believe me he is a much better player then what many think.

In no doubt he falls into the category of shakib, rock , tamim.