View Single Post
Old January 6, 2010, 10:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Harbi figures were 10-1-47-3. he had no problem gripping the ball. Why? He is immune to dew? What about Shakib's figure? 10-0-43-0. And Abdur Razzak's 10-0-37-0. I thought the spinners couldn't hang on to the ball in conditions like this. This is all in a batting track.

I know dew creates problems for the bowlers but not as much as it is being made out to be.
well for the bd spinners ... shakib gave 43 runs and razzak 37 compared to harbajan who gave 47! wicket wise i remember both taranga and sanga gave their wicket away to harbakan just like they gave their wicket away to the bd bowlers! kadamby gave his wicket away just like imrul did to lanka bowlers for no reason at all!!... you see all this batsmen gave their wicket away with no credit to the bowler! you should see the replay of india match! bd spinners did not bowl that bad and one advantage india had was since dilsan was not there they exposed lanka's weak batting line up sooner then BD was able to (but then again we lost the game in the first 6-10 overs for our so called futur pacers!!)-_-