View Single Post
Old January 15, 2010, 08:59 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: TAmim + Ash

Quote:
Well I certainly don't bowl at 90 mph. I played a for minor junior county side, when I was 16-17, and I was recorded to hit 80mph with the speed gun, I admit it impressive for my age at the time, but what if it was a fluke or the camera was broken.

I would say I have good line and length, when Im in good rhythm, most people when bat against me liken my action to malinga, because I have a slingy action, but other than the slingy action, everything else is different. I would say that I liken my action to waqar younis with front load arm of Dale Steyn.

I hope that I remain healthy, and someday make my First Class Debut, which is my goal.
Dude. That is so freakin awesome. That's why I hate living in the US. THere are no opportunities to play cricket beyond club cricket. I am pretty sure if I lived in England or BD, I would become a really good batsmen. I have been starting to play at a club here in Albany, NY. THere's mostly guys WI and Pakis in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. And I am a pretty good batsmen compared to them. If I just had the opportunity to hone my skills. I