View Single Post
Old January 24, 2010, 08:00 PM
Cricket Sage

i'd bring riyad up the order to bat in number 3. as for Imrul/SN/Zunaed at best they will give us 25 runs max, so i guess we are stuck with them for now. i'd only use one of them in my team along with tamim. If we bring in another opener i doubt they'd give us anything better. As for number 4, rakib needs a break from the test team. its sucks that he will be missing out on the NCL matches, hopefully once the series is over he can get some match practice in NCL and maybe regain his form, and go from there. I'd give rajin a go for number 4/5. he has plenty of first class experience even though he doesn't have a good record playing for the national team, but he's been in good form in NCL this year, and i think he had a good season last year too. He was always good at occupying the crease but couldn't capitalize on it even after staying out there for so long, maybe siddon can finally bring something good out of him. Mushy should bat at 6, not higher than that. we need someone sensible to work with the tail enders. Sakib should bat after mushy until figures out his problems. and nayeem should start off where riyad first started playing and eventually work his way up the order.