View Single Post
Old January 26, 2010, 12:03 PM
Banned for 1 month

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Aftab,A. Kapeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezwansyed
Which 14 outing are you talking about? 1969?
Sorry...bad joke...the fact is I'll not take into account what he did in any selected particular outing. As he is an experienced test player, I'll take what is good of him from the Past, If and only if I have to take anything frm the past. He is the player who scored the highest run for Bangladesh at the highest level. Thats the only part of past that I am interested in. Not any 14innings from 2006 or 19innings from 2000 or 8innings from 1998. Did he prove himself in the highest level? Yes...Now I come back to the present. How is he batting now-a-days? three 50's in four innings???Is it realy the kinda form he is in?It is far far faaar better than present Bangladesh middle order. Given his experience, he would be the perfect combination of HUGE Experience+Present Form...Now who should we drop frm that mortaly broken down middle order to accomodate Bashar? Ash? No...still he is a rough diamond among mediumquality batsmen of BD. Should he play his once in a blue moon Eid innings that wins Bangladesh matches, he cant be dropped. I think for Bashar's accomodation we can drop Roqibul. From Ash we have a possibility of an Eid innings. But I think its obvious now that from Roqibul we can never expect tht flare, he isnt of tht breed, the 'Genious' type. Where as Ash is of tht breed.

So, we got Roqibul for dropping from the lineup for the comeback of the highest run scorer of Bangladesh. And we need to do it NOW!! Urgently!!
thank you brother, but i dont support droping raqibul, he is an excellent player, look at his average, best avarage nearly same as shakibul or near