Thread: Why do we suck?
View Single Post
Old February 11, 2010, 04:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
Not true, In the last seven months I've been to BD twice for a week each time. I've had enough experience of that lifestyle to last me a lifetime.

Oh and we suck because we have inferiority complexes. G8 der shamne kaapa kapi kori. That's why we are an entire team of minnow bashers. And because our inferiority complexes lead to a reciprocal superiority complex with teams who we are supposedly better than, we tend to get overconfident and thus lose at times.
eita ki frued 201? Eto komplex kotha buzlam na.. Aar 7 months e duibar bd te jawa maane ki buzzi.. congratulation....

anyways what is FBCDs?

Asif khubi shundor post korcho.. khubi like korchi ami... ekhon amar golpo boli..

so I go to bangladesh after 15 years.... and my kajer bua looks maad old yo. Dude her daughter has 7 kids already and she is only 25. All those 7 kids work (read sleep eat and poop for free) in my house!! We hired them with a family plan...

THe other day my kajer bua made shrimp... by the time I got home from shopping, all those chingri maach were gone... 7 kids shob khaiya felche....amar ki kora uchit ekhon?

and I thikn that's why we suck... we have no dicipline!! Arek jon er khabar churi kora amader obbhash.

disclaimer: if the above post made no sense then you are a sane person but if it made even a little sense to you then please consult a psychitrist ASAP!