View Single Post
Old February 11, 2010, 08:57 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashraf-FTP
Yeah or just not having a brain mature enough. That comes from inside, not by watching something.

@Cricman,
How can Imruls wickets ball be a nothing ball?? I bet all BD batsmen would have been out by that. Heck, most of the worls batsmen would have been out by that.

@wasi90lkv1, first of all,
how many BD batsmen have scored a century in ODI in oceania before? 0 (I am sure you dont know this, even though you will tell me you do, typical Bengali behaviour)

how many BD batsmen have scored a century against New Zealand before? 0

How many 50'sagainst NZ? 9 (3 from Ash)

And you say NZ bowling is "ordinary"?? I think NZ fan would be really hurt. And you mean they should bring back players from retirement to play with us?? I dont think they are that despearate. If you call Vettori, Southee, McKay, Oram "ordinary", I think you really need to get your brain checked before it gets worse
this is not the best bowling line up. new zealand did not use the same strong bowling line up they used against pakistan. grow up. only vettori is good in this line up.

bottom line is, we lost the match. we need to have as less dot balls as possible, when we bat.

maybe you watch too many matches from the 90's, cricket has changed. a strike rate below 80 is not acceptable in a small ground like christchurch.

imrul batted well, it was not good enough to beat a top team.