Thread: In Hamilton
View Single Post
Old February 14, 2010, 03:07 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: An honest player; a trier

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
i think ash has star attitude like indian players. i never had problem with aussie or saf team in carribean, they are way too friendly.
I understand why. Its because us fans will often kiss ppl's feet when they do great, and sometimes the same people will swear at them in the most revolting of ways when they do bad. Ash has had so much of this experience, both positive and negative, he just doesn't want to get caught in it all anymore. Same for Indians and Pakistanis. Sri Lankans are very friendly...as good as or better than the aussies, because of the very fact that they won't get booed or thrown bottles at by their "fans" when they are doing bad. Rest of us struggle to put sports into context.Which is the very reason BC, ICF and PakPassion go so well.

If tendulkar agreed to have lunch with me, just think what I, if a fan, would do. I'd ask for his no., facebook if he has it, his family details, and then post all "private" photos we might take hanging out into BC or ICF. So why would he?