View Single Post
Old March 3, 2010, 12:43 PM
First Class Cricketer

That was a Very good one from a Good English Supporter....Unfortunately 99% English Fans are not like him (arrogant, Cocky....whatever the way u phrase them)

There is no place in the world sports for should have/could have/Would have......if you don't capitalize the chances you dont win Straight as that (I mean Catch miss,Run out miss etc). But when you have 3 Clean Plumbs thats deserved and we earned it.....so take away that thats the stuff really bothered me whole day (Waking Up 3 AM In the Morning in a working day)

I read other comments in BBC 606. They are saying Bangladeshi Supporters didn't gave Morgan any applause/cheer when he reached 100. Dude what u expect? Jump around like Monkeys for u?

Andrew Miller in Cricinfo also said he had experienced something what he had not experienced anywhere in the world. One Moment Crowd was cheering and next moment After Six there was Pin Drop Silence and Crowd started leaving right after that.....WTF? Do you want PPL to Jump around an Celebrate English Win?...

One last thing BBC is also BS. I registered and post comments there....they never even posted it..(It was nothing Profane)......