View Single Post
Old January 1, 2005, 01:13 PM
Cricket Legend

This is really frustrating. There are so many passionate cricket fan of Bangladesh and currently staying out of the country. Only mean for us is to surf internet due to time differences and office assignments. I checked cricinfo and they don't telecast ball to ball of BCCB vs Zim match!! Rather they prefer to telecast Ranji??

Well, it's understandable that IND is a country of billions and the entrepreneur of cricinfo also from IND(I guess). But as they are covering the world cricket, I wish they prioritize other test playing teams rather than those internal leagues. Or both at least.

Don't we have a single entrepreneur in BAN who can start this work? What about Banglacricket or BCB? Do they have any plan to telecast live cricket-ball to ball?

I will be very much missing the updates tomorrow. I hope I will not need to wait till evening. Some of our friends here will keep on updating the match status every now and then.

A very happy and prosperous new year to all of you. Let's wish together that the world will know Bangladesh as a strongest opponent in 2005.

Asheq.
From Amman(Jordan).